ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Motorcycling News

Old June 6th, 2018, 07:30 PM   #1
Ninjette Newsbot
All the news that's fit to excerpt

Name: newsie

Motorcycle(s): only digital replicas

[motorcycle.com] - Hafizh Syahrin Staying At Tech3 MotoGP For 2019, Will Ride KTM

Malaysian*Hafizh Syahrin has impressed enough in his rookie MotoGP season to retain his seat at Tech3. Now he’ll partner up with Miguel Olivera in 2019 on the Tech3 KTM MotoGP development team.*

Begin press release:

The 23 year old rookie, the first Malaysian to compete in the MotoGP category, has caught the eye in his debut campaign. #55 has registered three top-twelve finishes from the six rounds to-date and has impressed the French squad – led by Herve Poncharal – with his adaptation and fast acclimatisation to the demands of the premier class.

Pit Beirer (KTM Motorsport Director):*“We are happy that Hafizh Syahrin extended his contract with Tech3. After his unexpected move to MotoGP he has had a decent season so far and is leading the ranking for ‘Rookie of the Year’. Furthermore he is a very professional and friendly young athlete. Together with*Miguel Oliveira*the rider line-up for our young Tech3 KTM MotoGP Team for the next season is now complete. I also want to express big thanks to Hafizh’s manager Razlan Razali for his trust in the newly built structure of Tech3 KTM. We’re looking forward to work together in the future.“

Hafizh Syahrin:*“It’s hard for me to talk about this, and to believe it! First of all, I have to say thank you very much to Herve for trusting in me and giving me this opportunity to stay with the Tech3 family and at the same time to join the KTM family. I also have to express a huge thank you to my manager Razlan, who helped me to achieve this dream arriving to the MotoGP class, plus thank you to KTM for believing in Hervé and in me. I will work hard for 2019 and I’ll be better prepared. I’m incredibly happy to get this chance.”

Syahrin completes a MotoGP roster that will also include*Johann Zarco*and*Pol Espargaro*in the Red Bull KTM Factory Racing team.

Hafizh Syahrin Staying At Tech3 MotoGP For 2019, Will Ride KTM appeared first on Motorcycle.com News.

Click here for full story...