ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Motorcycling News

Old April 30th, 2024, 11:11 AM   #1
Ninjette Newsbot
All the news that's fit to excerpt

Name: newsie

Motorcycle(s): only digital replicas

[roadracingworld.com] - MotoAmerica: BPR Racing Fielding Three Riders In Stock 1000

BPR RACING TEAM TO COMPETE IN MOTOAMERICA STOCK 1000 CHAMPIONSHIP Exciting news is coming to the MotoAmerica paddock as Bryce Prince, new owner of Kern County Powersports in Bakersfield, CA, […]

The post MotoAmerica: BPR Racing Fielding Three Riders In Stock 1000 appeared first on Roadracing World Magazine | Motorcycle Riding, Racing & Tech News.

BPR RACING TEAM TO COMPETE IN MOTOAMERICA STOCK 1000 CHAMPIONSHIP

Exciting news is coming to the MotoAmerica paddock as Bryce Prince, new owner of Kern County Powersports in Bakersfield, CA, heads his very own race program to compete in the MotoAmerica Stock 1000 championship. Bryce (17) along with teammates Wyatt Farris (101) and Deion Campbell (194) will be riding a trio of 2024 BPR Racing Yamaha YZF-R1Ms built by Bryce Prince himself. Bringing more than 20 years of combined racing experience, Bryce and his team are excited to return to the MotoAmerica paddock and compete for a championship again.

“After taking a few years off from professional racing to focus on my new life with the dealership, I am excited to get back into the MotoAmerica paddock,” Bryce said. “Being able to use the time I’ve had to build a reputable race shop here in CA, I am excited to showcase our potential at a national level. Deion, Wyatt, and I will all be looking to put us on the top step of the box! I must give thanks to Kern County Powersports and all our supporters for making this deal possible. Specifically, Quinten Robles from Next Level Cycles, who I will be working with alongside to manage the BPR Race Program.”

Quote from Wyatt Farris: “I’m really excited to get 2024 going with the whole BPR/Kern County Powersports crew! Working with Bryce, Quinten and the rest of the team has been a lot of fun so far, and I think we have a strong package with the Yamaha R1 this season. As everyone knows, it takes a lot to go racing. I’m very grateful for the opportunity ahead of the team and myself. A big thank you to the team partners and my personal sponsors who are making this year possible! Bike911.com, Intents Racing, CT Racing, Dainese, Arai, Above Category Cycling, BSMX, PCP Motorsports and Southern Pride performance.”

Quote from Deion Campbell: “I am very honored to get the opportunity to race on the BPR Racing Yamaha R1. I am very excited to ride with and learn from such a great tuner and rider Bryce Prince. I am glad I get to be part of the MotoAmerica series this year and I look forward to competing in the Stock 1000 class. I want to thank my personal sponsors Dr. Farr and Bryce Prince.”

To learn more about Kern County Powersports & BPR Racing be sure to follow their social media @kerncountypowersports & @bpr__racing

Kern County Powersports & BPR Racing promotional partners for the 2024 MotoAmerica season include Yamaha, Dunlop Tires, Core Moto, Ionemoto, Graves Motorsports, Evol Technology, Superlite Sprockets, Dainese, KYT Helmets, Kyle Racing, Lieto Factory.

The post MotoAmerica: BPR Racing Fielding Three Riders In Stock 1000 appeared first on Roadracing World Magazine | Motorcycle Riding, Racing & Tech News.