Need the back of the light switch
taillight lenses
clutch lever and perch
papawhellie is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 9th, 2012, 08:47 PM   #2
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Name: J.Emmett Turner

Motorcycle(s): '08 CP Blue EX250J, '97 unpainted EX250F, 2nd '97 unpainted EX250F (no engine), '07 black EX250F

Quote:
Originally Posted by papawhellie View Post
Need the back of the light switch
taillight lenses
clutch lever and perch
If you order the lenses from D2Moto, I have the brake light lens for you for free and I'll throw in the extra pigtails to convert it to a standard two-fillament socket. The lens has a small crack. I may have some red pod lenses too, but I had hoped to sell those at market value. I may also have the clutch perch and a slightly bent handle.
CZroe is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 9th, 2012, 09:39 PM   #3
papawhellie
ninjette.org member

Name: David

Motorcycle(s): lots

Ok I might buy the pod ones from you as well if I can use them. I have a ways to go. Have to put my carbs back on and hope she runs. I removed the mixture plugs. Got an idea on the initial setting. 1 1/2 2 1/2 turns out? Seems like they were about 2 1/2 out before I claimed their virginity today. Are you going to Barber saturday?

Old October 9th, 2012, 10:43 PM   #4
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Motorcycle(s): '08 CP Blue EX250J, '97 unpainted EX250F, 2nd '97 unpainted EX250F (no engine), '07 black EX250F

Quote:
Ok I might buy the pod ones from you as well if I can use them. I have a ways to go. Have to put my carbs back on and hope she runs. I removed the mixture plugs. Got an idea on the initial setting. 1 1/2 2 1/2 turns out? Seems like they were about 2 1/2 out before I claimed their virginity today. Are you going to Barber saturday?
I've never done carb work, though I'm going to have to learn for my second bike. Never been to a track either and neither of mine are set up for it.

I'm supposed to have four days off Thurs-Sun but I expect to be getting called in to work anyway on some of those days (almost certainly on Friday). Let me know when and where you want to meet up. You can even come all the way to see what else I might have that you need if you'd like.

Old October 10th, 2012, 08:38 AM   #5
rabies
time is running out....

Name: jesse

Motorcycle(s): pregen ninjari

wow...lol i just threw out a big box of all this stock stuff. :/

Old October 10th, 2012, 01:11 PM   #6
papawhellie
ninjette.org member

Bike is running! It has some bogging problems but at 10 to 13 K the thrill is on. Cranking it with a screwdriver and got my kz 440 battery in there Did the battery box mod with the string and the kz battery will fit with the box out.
ANYONE HAVE AN EXTRA NEEDLE. ONE OF MINE IS BENT PRETTY GOOD. COULD THIS CAUSE THE SURGING LACK OF POWER I AM HAVING?
Can someone direct me to the needle shimming thread I saw somewhere?

Old October 10th, 2012, 07:40 PM   #7
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Quote:
Bike is running! It has some bogging problems but at 10 to 13 K the thrill is on. Cranking it with a screwdriver and got my kz 440 battery in there Did the battery box mod with the string and the kz battery will fit with the box out.
ANYONE HAVE AN EXTRA NEEDLE. ONE OF MINE IS BENT PRETTY GOOD. COULD THIS CAUSE THE SURGING LACK OF POWER I AM HAVING?
Can someone direct me to the needle shimming thread I saw somewhere?
Sorry. According to the previous owner, you and I both need needles (said they were in the parts bin; couldn't find 'em).

Old October 10th, 2012, 08:58 PM   #8
choneofakind
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: .

Motorcycle(s): .

MOTM - Feb '13, Feb '14
Quote:
Seems like they were about 2 1/2 out before I claimed their virginity today
that's where they're supposed to be from the factory. turn them back to 2.5 turns out, and your ninjette will not blame you for taking the V card. Instead, she'll love you forever
choneofakind is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 21st, 2012, 12:55 PM   #9
papawhellie
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CZroe View Post
If you order the lenses from D2Moto, I have the brake light lens for you for free and I'll throw in the extra pigtails to convert it to a standard two-fillament socket. The lens has a small crack. I may have some red pod lenses too, but I had hoped to sell those at market value. I may also have the clutch perch and a slightly bent handle.
I posted to your friends. Would like to grab lunch or something one day and get the lens and see what else you have I might buy from you. Advice always appreciated as well.