Dynojet Power Commander V tuned by Marietta Motorsports
ECU Flashed by Marietta Motorsports
Suspension setup for 175 lb rider by Marietta Motorsports
Steel braided brake lines w/ Motul RBF600 fluid
Motul 7100 full synthetic oil with OEM Yamaha filter – 60 miles
Vortex sprockets 15t front, 45t rear – 260 miles

The bad:
Needs rear turn signals and license plate bracket
The previous owner apparently dropped it while stopped or going <10 miles per hour. There are some small cracks in tail, a repaired crack on right lower, and some other small scuffs. Cosmetically, the bike is an 8/10.

I bought this bike in May to build it into a race bike for next year's WERA season, but I've decided to sell it and just buy a race bike. I bought from a guy who had lowered it and Armoralled the tires, and promptly set it back to stock height and had Marietta Motorsports start the process of making it track-ready. I did two sessions on it (probably 18-20 laps) at a trackday, and took it on one trip to the Blood Mountain loop. It's a solid bike, runs well, and handles like a scalpel.

If the bike is sold for my asking price, I'll include a spot at the next Marietta Motorsports trackday.

$6500