ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > General Motorcycling Discussion

View Poll Results: Supersport or Sport?
Supersport 70 50.36%
Sport 69 49.64%
Voters: 139. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 6th, 2012, 08:19 PM   #81
codestp202

I was browsing and looked past this thread a couple times, just to realize that I started it myself... in case anyone doesn't know I ended up with a k4 gixxer 750 that I have put well over 1k miles and I ride it every chance I get. The ergo's aren't as bad as I thought and I have taken a two hour trip on it, while it wasn't fun, what got annoying was my legs, which was the same problem with my 250. That's just me, not the bikes. But anyways, the bike is amazing, and I want a cool cruiser or a sumo next to fool with, or a track bike... i want a lot of things.

Old August 6th, 2012, 08:44 PM   #82
cuong-nutz
RIP Alex

Name: Cuong

Motorcycle(s): '10 250r, '09 265r

Sport all the way. I've been building up interest for a Honda Hawk.