ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Off-Topic

Old July 21st, 2018, 10:00 PM   #1
Yakaru
The Violet Vixen

Name: Yakaru

Motorcycle(s): Perigee (250), Hotaru (250), Saturn (300), Pearl (300), Zero (S1000RR), Chibi (Z125), Xellos ('18 HP4R)

MOTM - Jun '16
Supporting Misti help Nepal

Hey guys,

I know that many of you have gotten a lot of advice and help from @Misti -- myself in particular as I always request her when I'm at California Superbike School. She's always been a great resource on the forum and this year she's working on being a great resource for the world. She's doing charity work in/for Nepal and is raising funds to support that effort and I know she would really appreciate it if any of us could help her out.

https://www.gofundme.com/adventuring...rpose-in-nepal

Old July 23rd, 2018, 10:54 PM   #2
corksil
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: TC

Motorcycle(s): A lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakaru View Post
She's doing charity work in/for Nepal and is raising funds to support that effort and I know she would really appreciate it if any of us could help her out.
What's it about?

Old July 24th, 2018, 06:16 AM   #3
Yakaru
The Violet Vixen

Name: Yakaru

Motorcycle(s): Perigee (250), Hotaru (250), Saturn (300), Pearl (300), Zero (S1000RR), Chibi (Z125), Xellos ('18 HP4R)

MOTM - Jun '16
Quote:
Originally Posted by corksil View Post
What's it about?
from her description on the fund raiser: "I'll be traveling to Nepal in October 2018 for a 14 day off-road motorcycle adventure where along the way we will meet and interact with the kids that will directly benefit from our charity donations. We will deliver the funds raised to the Canadian Charity, Himalayan Life who operate shelters, soup kitchens, create employment opportunities through their recycling plant, provide educational opportunities, and build schools where there is the most need."

Old July 25th, 2018, 11:24 AM   #4
JohnnyBravo
Certifiable nontundrum

Name: Harper

Motorcycle(s): 2013 SE NINJA 300

MOTM - Sep '13, Sep '16
That sounds wonderful

Old August 8th, 2018, 10:30 PM   #5
Misti
ninjette.org sage

Name: Misti

Motorcycle(s): currently: Yamaha YZF 250 dirt/motard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakaru View Post
Hey guys,

I know that many of you have gotten a lot of advice and help from @Misti -- myself in particular as I always request her when I'm at California Superbike School. She's always been a great resource on the forum and this year she's working on being a great resource for the world. She's doing charity work in/for Nepal and is raising funds to support that effort and I know she would really appreciate it if any of us could help her out.

https://www.gofundme.com/adventuring...rpose-in-nepal
Thanks Yakaru! You've been super supportive and I really appreciate it! Getting closer to the goal, but not quite there yet.
Misti is offline   Reply With Quote