ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > General Motorcycling Discussion

Old December 10th, 2011, 02:15 PM   #1
Indy250r
ninjette.org member

Name: Brad

Motorcycle(s): 2011 KTM 990 ADV

Joe's Racing pressure gauge.

I've been looking for a new pressure gauge since all of mine were questionable and most of them were hard to get on the valve stems because of limited clearance.

I found this very nice gauge made by Joe's Racing.
  • 0-60 PSI.
  • It has a ~18" flexible air hose so you can hold the gauge where you can see it.
  • The air chuck swivels so it's easy to get on the stem.
  • It has a push button bleed valve for adjusting the pressure down.
  • The gauge is protected by a rubber sleeve.
  • The gauge face glows in the dark. Not sure how useful that is and I couldn't get a picture because even though my camera can take pictures in nearly pitch black, it doesn't seem to pick up "glow".

This is a nice gauge and seems to be made of quality parts. It is allegedly accurate but I don't have access to equipment to test it right now. If I can think of an easy inexpensive way to test or if I get access to good equipment I'll post the results. It does however give repeatable measurements.

You can get it from Joe's Racing for $20 + shipping or Amazon Prime for $24 with "free shipping".

http://www.joesracing.com/index.php?...product_id=764

They also sell one with a hold feature that keeps the last measurement until you bleed the pressure, but it's $40.

Indy250r is offline   Reply With Quote

Old December 10th, 2011, 04:24 PM   #2
HKr1
IC2(SW)

Name: Kerry

Motorcycle(s): .

It's a real nice one, have one myself
HKr1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old December 10th, 2011, 08:19 PM   #3
C L
ninjette.org member

Name: Andrew

Motorcycle(s): 2014 300

i've got this one
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...=ATVPDKIKX0DER
C L is offline   Reply With Quote

Old December 11th, 2011, 04:10 PM   #4
withoutequal
ninjette.org member

Name: noel

Motorcycle(s): 09 ninja250, 05 ninja 250

I got this one and its soooo worth it because of the 90 degree bend. And it has a bleed valve to fine tune your psi. http://www.amazon.com/Accugage-Dial-...644929&sr=1-14
withoutequal is offline   Reply With Quote