ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Forum Info > Help

Old April 26th, 2011, 08:24 PM   #1
joshuaesc
ninjette.org member

Name: US

Motorcycle(s): 2007 250r

Mobile Layout

So I clicked the "Switch to Mobile Layout" at the bottom of the page just to check it out on my computer. Now when I try to go back to the normal layout it says the page has moved. Can anyone help? This mobile layout is getting super annoying!
Posted via Mobile Device
joshuaesc is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 26th, 2011, 08:29 PM   #2
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE

There should be a link right at the bottom of that mobile layout that says:

Change back to default style.

If you click that, or even the same link right within this thread, it should change your profile back to the normal style. The whole mobile layout on this site will be getting a makeover at some point. vBulletin has just released an app that will make it much, much slicker to use forums like this when on an iPhone or Android device, and when I can string enough free time together, I'd like to explore it. I'll need a mac to compile it, so it may mean some new gadget shopping as well.

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 26th, 2011, 08:32 PM   #3
joshuaesc
ninjette.org member

Name: US

Motorcycle(s): 2007 250r

Talking

That did the trick man! Thanks for your help, I was getting really upset when it wouldn't go back to normal.
joshuaesc is offline   Reply With Quote