ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > General Motorcycling Discussion

Notices

Old March 14th, 2019, 06:07 AM   #1
Cafe Racer
ninjette.org member

Name: Charlie

Motorcycle(s): Harley Fatboy, Honda CX500, Harley XL1200C Sportster, 305 Honda Dream, Ninja 250

Daytona Bike Week day 4-6

The weather has been outstanding. I have been to a number of venues, and rode a bunch of bikes.

The fastest factory bike that I rode was the Harley FXSR 114ci. It was lots faster then the Indian 116 Stage III Dark Horse. The smoothest was an Indian Scout. It was a dream to ride.

This year Indian just cuts you loose like Harley for the demo rides. They have lots of bikes and there is almost no waiting. The others have fewer bikes and there are safety riders. You can get there in the morning and set up a riding schedule for the day. Then show up 10 minutes before the ride for the briefing and be on your way.

Today and tonight is the Flat Track races. I will be heading down this afternoon for the race. I think after today I am done. There are a lot of events I missed, but I am getting worn out. Too much to do and see.

If you are near Daytona or need a winter break this is the place to be.
Cafe Racer is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 10th, 2019, 10:27 PM   #2
Tooch
ninjette.org member

Name: Anthony

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Ninja 250, 2015 zx10r, 2010 Ducati 848

I went there for the first time for Biketoberfest. It was a flat out blast
Tooch is offline   Reply With Quote