ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > 2008 - 2012 Ninja 250R > 2008 - 2012 Ninja 250R Farkles

Old February 4th, 2011, 11:24 AM   #1
danjaho
two ninjas, no regrets.

Name: Dane

Motorcycle(s): RED 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250R... Special Edition 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250R

Aftermarket Fairings for a red 2009 250r?

just did a whole bunch of mods on my ninja, dynojet stage 2, full yoshimura trc cf exhaust, hotbodies undertail, proton flush mount signals, koso rx2, and so on.. BUT i have the red 250r and i love the look of it but i see so many red ones and i want mine to stand out.. i really like the look of those fairings that have the sponsor logos on the side i.e. bridgestone, NGK, brembo and so on. i just cant find any in red? they are all green? none of them come with a full tank fairing so obviously green fairings with a red tank wouldnt look great to me.

im looking for something similar to this but in RED:
http://images.idealhere.com/AM07-02-0009/001.jpg

could be dumb here i dont know ANYTHING about fairings dont know if they have them or not but i figured id post this and see what you think haha.
danjaho is offline   Reply With Quote

Old February 4th, 2011, 11:33 AM   #2
austexjg
ninjette.org sage

Name: J.G.

Motorcycle(s): '09 zx6r Green/Black, (ex-)Diablo Black '09 Ninja 250r

Those are just the Motogp decal set - you can add them to any bike.
austexjg is offline   Reply With Quote

Old February 4th, 2011, 12:29 PM   #3
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Name: J.Emmett Turner

Motorcycle(s): '08 CP Blue EX250J, '97 unpainted EX250F, 2nd '97 unpainted EX250F (no engine), '07 black EX250F

None of the aftermarket fairings I have seen come with a tank cover fairing except Sportisi. The eBay ones even act like you can switch colors on a whim without addressing the tank concern or the fact that they will not match. For example, they just sell "blue" when your tank might be CP Blue, CT Blue, MI Blue, etc and yet they act like it'll match just because it's blue and it will fit.
CZroe is offline   Reply With Quote