ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Marketplace > Motorcycle-related

Old November 19th, 2010, 02:20 PM   #1
superscrub99
ninjette.org newbie

Name: Josh

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250r

For Sale: 2009 Red Ninja 250r 38xx miles w/ extras! NorCal

Up for sale is my 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250R in mint condition. The bike has 38xx miles on it which are mostly commute miles. (I'm still riding this bike, and put on 100-150 miles each week). I am the original owner.

Registration was just paid, and is current until October of 2011. Clean title in my hands. This bike has been well taken care of, and has never been dropped, crashed or abused. Always garage kept.

This bike was broken in by the book, and the 600 miles break-in service was performed by Donati Motorsports in Santa Cruz. Oil changed again by me at 2,000 miles (mobil1 synthetic) and the chain
has been cleaned and lubed every 300-500 miles. Plenty of tread left on both tires.

The bike also includes a transferable tire and rim replacement policy through Donati Motorsports.

I have also installed several mods on the bike for performance and aesthetic reasons.

MODS:
Competition Werkes Fender Eliminator kit
Two Brothers Carbon fiber slip-on exhaust (stock exhaust also included in sale)
K&N high flow air filter (stock air filter also included in sale)
Kawasaki Solo Seat Cowl (stock passenger seat also included in sale)
Tank Pad protector
Rear Swingarm Spools
Dynojet Stage2 jet kit (included, but not yet installed)

BUY THIS BIKE WITH THE MODS FOR $3800 or STOCK (stock pipe, stock passenger seat, K&N air filter, rear spools) for $3500

You will not find a Ninja 250 in better condition! M1 and cash in my hand required for test rides. You drop it, you bought it!

Click on any of the pictures below to see more photos of this bike on Flikr.
STAND NOT INCLUDED!!!!!!

superscrub99 is offline   Reply With Quote