ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > General Motorcycling Discussion

Old September 11th, 2022, 03:28 PM   #1
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Name: J.Emmett Turner

Motorcycle(s): '08 CP Blue EX250J, '97 unpainted EX250F, 2nd '97 unpainted EX250F (no engine), '07 black EX250F

First pixels of a real Kawasaki Ninja ZX-4R?

Not exactly spy pics, but Kawasaki US is now teasing seven unannounced 2023 models to be revealed October 4th, 2022. In the teaser image (attached) at least six are bikes... probably all seven. I suppose one COULD be a personal watercraft or something but they are all under covers with one positioned where you can't see wheels even if it has them. I'm pretty sure we can see a reflection of a wheel on the floor so I'm assuming all 7 are bikes.

Five of them have spoked wheels for dual-purpose/offroad bikes but you can see one with proper sportbike rims. You can also see a bit of the lower fairing and a catalytic converter right where the ZX-25R has it. ZX-4R is rumored to have an extended exhaust to meet EPA guidelines but you'd expect it to be the same as the ZX-25R up to the point where they slip that on, and that appears to be the case here. It's also rumored to add a second front disc brake. We can see a brake from the left side but it's hard to tell if it's actually ON the left side. What do you guys think?

I'm hoping the 7th bike is the EV, HEV, or EV Endeavor but it could just be the ZX-25R with the ZX-4R facelift.

Edit: IMGUR link is probably going to retain more pixels...
https://i.imgur.com/k5xSpNj.jpg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MY23_oct_Teaser_hpp_desktop_r2_bkg.jpg (21.3 KB, 10 views)

Last futzed with by CZroe; September 23rd, 2022 at 05:52 AM.
CZroe is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

Old September 23rd, 2022, 04:17 AM   #2
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Name: J.Emmett Turner

Motorcycle(s): '08 CP Blue EX250J, '97 unpainted EX250F, 2nd '97 unpainted EX250F (no engine), '07 black EX250F

Kawasaki Indonesia is now teasing something for October 1st, and this one is specifically ZX-related:

Link to original page on YouTube.

According to Google’s machine translation, one of the guys in the comments worked on the mold for the updated front fender:

Maybe we should pick his brain a bit. It doesn’t sound like he’s talking about the facelift here. It sounds more like it will be different to accommodate something ZX-4R specific… like the second brake disc/caliper on the front.

I expect this to be the revised ZX-25R facelift that coincides with the new styling for the ZX-4R. They haven’t revealed the 2023 ZX-25R anywhere yet and it’s obviously because it would prematurely reveal their design for ZX-4R.

Last futzed with by CZroe; September 23rd, 2022 at 05:55 AM.
CZroe is offline   Reply With Quote