ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Cargo Space

Old July 5th, 2012, 11:41 AM   #1
seth260
ninjette.org newbie

Name: Curt

Motorcycle(s): VFR800 and Ninja 250

Mounting a GIVI bag

I know this is a long shot but I am looking for a rack to mount my GIVI tail bag preferably the Alu-Rack mount... It is a bit of a story.

I ordered the Alu-Rack mount from TwistedThrottle about 4 weeks ago, they said it was on back order but would now be shipped in 3 weeks. Fast forward to today, I called to find out what was going on and they tell me that it will be another 4 weeks (read end of 1st week in Aug).

I am not sure what What I am going to do for my trip, but i was really hoping to have a bag for my trip this summer, leaving 3 weeks. So if you have the rack and would like to sell it i would be very open to hearing from you. And if nothing else thanks for listening and take caution when TwistedThrottle gives you an ETA. They are a guess at best...I just find it crazy that I would have to wait 8 weeks for a luggage rack.
seth260 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 5th, 2012, 12:53 PM   #2
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE

/moved to cargo space forum

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote