ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Group Rides and Local Events

Old May 21st, 2014, 07:42 AM   #1
Bigballsofpaint
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Jay

Motorcycle(s): 2015 636 ABS - 69 Honda 305

Americade

I never post rides much, but looks like ill be attending Americade again this year. Only for 1 day though. Leaving late thursday so we can be in line early for the demos on friday. Eat lunch, ride around the lake, mini golf, and then home. Only time ill be hanging out is maybe late on thursday when we get there and grab a late dinner, and then waiting for the demos. Not sure if anyone here goes to this event, i had a blast when i went a couple years ago, and it is the reason i bought my Ninja 1000.

Good thing aprlia and ktm wont be there or i may end up needing another bike earlier than expected. But id like to demo the new 636, a bmw 1200rt, and then my friends and going to yamaha since one wants to buy the fz9. So maybe ill try an R1 or something from them, not sure. Ducati was there last time but only had a fleet of the new diavel, im hoping they repeat except i hope they just bring a mass of the new Pan 899, ill gladly wait in line for that one.

We got a room at the 6 flags for thursday night since its close and didnt require a 3 day minimum.
Bigballsofpaint is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 25th, 2014, 04:09 PM   #2
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE

How was it?

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 26th, 2014, 06:47 AM   #3
Bigballsofpaint
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Jay

Motorcycle(s): 2015 636 ABS - 69 Honda 305

We had a good time as usual. Didnt take a mile of highway to get there or home. Arrived a little later than we had planned, so we just ordered pizza at the hotel. Six flags also comes with free indoor waterpark passes which is pretty cool, we did not stay long enough to use them though. I think next year we will go for 2 nights since we didnt really go down to the vendor area. Its a lot of touring/harley stuff, so im sure you would love it Alex. I go for the ride and the demos, and to just get away for a little while. I only rode the Fz9 and zx6, my ride report was posted here https://www.ninjette.org/forums/showthread.php?t=184186 . All in all it was a good time, weather was great, the roads were good and no one had bike troubles. Cant ask for much more. I did see a few 250's riding around.
Bigballsofpaint is offline   Reply With Quote