ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > 1986 - 2007 Ninja 250R > 1986 - 2007 Ninja 250R Tech Talk

Old September 4th, 2012, 06:10 AM   #121
n4mwd
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: D

Motorcycle(s): 2006 Ninja 250R, 2007 EFI Ninja 250R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jono View Post
Well good thing she isn't human huh? Well I haven't been riding for that long. Less than a year actually. I only have a little more than 4,000 miles under my belt. I didn't ride for like 4 and a half months after I crashed. I would consider myself a noob. Maybe after I get to a trackday I will stop considering myself as such but until then I am just a beginner.
Well 4000 miles isn't a newbie. But that's not saying that there isn't a lot of stuff and skills for you to learn still. I've been riding for 2 years now and have ridden 15K miles. The bike just turned 20K. I'm still learning stuff. If I don't ride every day I go into serious depression. With all the rotten weather we have had down here recently, I have learned to ride in pouring rain and through 12" deep puddles. That takes some of the fun out of it.

Regarding cruisers, when you get old and fat and get a beer belly the size of Texas, I'm sure cruisers will appear more attractive to you.