ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Marketplace > Motorcycle-related

Closed Thread

Old October 3rd, 2010, 10:53 AM   #121
want1sobad
Ninjette CPT

Name: Vince

Motorcycle(s): Black 08 250r

so if rearsets are $250 usually, and according to you they'll ship for $50 - that's $300. paul's ebay price is $298 - so either way the cost to the customer is the same. sounds like a case of not being able to see the forest through the trees.....

you don't like shinto, even though you haven't actually had an experience as a customer. we get it, point taken.

sigh.........

Old October 24th, 2010, 10:06 AM   #122
hmingtea
ninjette.org member

Name: hmingtea

Motorcycle(s): 2010 ninja250r,2009 YZF Yamaha R15,YZF Yamaha R6

me too..hugger and led tail light.got ni reply from him after i paid him.

Old October 24th, 2010, 10:52 AM   #123
MikeCG23
Ride this!

Name: Mike

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250R

Note to self number 2: Definitely do not order from shinto! Lol

Old October 28th, 2010, 06:32 AM   #124
princess
ninjette.org newbie

Name: Hara

Motorcycle(s): ninja zx250r

Do NOT buy from shinto.. I ordered the fender eliminator on the 30 of July and he said he shipped it on the 24 of September and stil NOTHING and he doesn't respond to mails too.. I wish I could take my money back!! He is a fraud!!!

Old October 28th, 2010, 01:36 PM   #125
Locksmiff
ninjette.org member

Name: Darryl

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninja ZX-6R

Are people typing Shinto into google or something and because google finds references to Shinto here they are signing up to vent or something.

Old October 28th, 2010, 01:49 PM   #126
want1sobad
Ninjette CPT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locksmiff View Post
Are people typing Shinto into google or something and because google finds references to Shinto here they are signing up to vent or something.
seems like it....people love to if they did some reading they would see what i've done for US/Canadien customers. not sure what they're trying to accomplish by posting here. oh, and btw, Paul doesn't really view this forum anymore since i've set up Shinto USA, so for those in India, Greece, wherever......email him at support@shinto-racing.com

sigh......

Old October 28th, 2010, 02:02 PM   #127
wvninja
ninjette.org sage

Name: Nate

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Honda CBR600RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by want1sobad View Post
seems like it....people love to if they did some reading they would see what i've done for US/Canadien customers. not sure what they're trying to accomplish by posting here. oh, and btw, Paul doesn't really view this forum anymore since i've set up Shinto USA, so for those in India, Greece, wherever......email him at support@shinto-racing.com

sigh......

Your right, all they need to do is read this thread and see the fact that 95% of the people that ordered things from him directly BEFORE you started selling for him lost their money. Really what they should do is email you, seeing you have magic fingers and he actually responds to you. Maybe you can bring these people some justice and find out where their order is or get their HARD earned money back to them.

Just my 2 cents take it or leave it.

Old October 28th, 2010, 02:07 PM   #128
want1sobad
Ninjette CPT

i'll leave it - thanks.

i've resolved quite a few outstanding orders for US customers. these recent posts are from international customers - it doesn't make sense for me to get involved because i'm not going to have paul ship me something just so i can turn around and ship it to india......

Old October 28th, 2010, 02:09 PM   #129
princess
ninjette.org newbie

Name: Hara

Motorcycle(s): ninja zx250r

So F@ck Paul and I wish to him to buy Aspirins with my (lost and gone) money

Old October 28th, 2010, 02:12 PM   #130
wvninja
ninjette.org sage

Name: Nate

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Honda CBR600RR

I agree with the fact that I wouldn't deal with people outside of the US. That way out of your scope. I should have outlined that instead of stating it as a general idea. But what you shouldn't do is expect these international people to just sit quiet. Sure they are beating a dead horse by complaining and complaining. But perhaps a would be international buyer stumbles upon this thread and reads to the fact that .. hey all these international buyers are being crapped on. Besides if they are bashing paul how does this make you look bad anyways? Let'em beat it to dust.

Old October 28th, 2010, 02:38 PM   #131
want1sobad
Ninjette CPT

fair enough

Old November 6th, 2010, 02:38 PM   #132
snowfish
wonton wonder.

Name: snowfish

Motorcycle(s): 2010 ninja 250r

Yo guys,
Just a follow up on my experience with Paul from Shinto. I ordered the sprocket cover from him and never received it. About a month ago, I posted on this thread questioning Paul's customer service. He contacted me directly immediately and I thought we had resolved the issue. He said the product was waiting to be shipped but he didn't my details or some bullshit like that. I still have not received anything. So in short, this guy is shady. I would avoid ordering from Shinto.

I know many of you guys have had a totally different experience ordering from Vince, but Paul is a different story.

Old November 6th, 2010, 04:53 PM   #133
Locksmiff
ninjette.org member

Name: Darryl

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninja ZX-6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowfish View Post
Yo guys,
Just a follow up on my experience with Paul from Shinto. I ordered the sprocket cover from him and never received it. About a month ago, I posted on this thread questioning Paul's customer service. He contacted me directly immediately and I thought we had resolved the issue. He said the product was waiting to be shipped but he didn't my details or some bullshit like that. I still have not received anything. So in short, this guy is shady. I would avoid ordering from Shinto.

I know many of you guys have had a totally different experience ordering from Vince, but Paul is a different story.
Why not put it into this thread instead of putting it into the first thing you find with the word Shinto in it

Have you been screwed by Shinto

Old December 11th, 2010, 07:30 AM   #134
ninja250quebec
ninjette.org member

Name: michel

Motorcycle(s): nina 250 2009

surprise

Surprise this morning.

I look on Ebay and i can buy from Shinto or Exapact-expert.

''This item is not available for purchase on eBay Canada.''

Why ?? Probably beacause Paypal have a too much complaint !!!

or Ebay Canada !!!

Closed Thread