ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Marketplace > Motorcycle-related

Closed Thread

Old February 22nd, 2011, 03:19 PM   #1
Kolya1981
Generic User Title

Name: Nick

Motorcycle(s): Green 2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250R, Slate 2009 Triumph StreetTriple R

Thumbs up FS - 2010 Ninja 250r Red Special Edition - SEPA

I have for sale a Red Special Edition 2010 Ninja 250r with lots of upgrades and accessories. The bike is in pristine condition, never dropped, 100% mechanical, 100% garage kept, one owner, and only 367 miles as of this thread posting. Below you will find a list of included accessories, a walk around video of the bike running with the Two Brothers Exhaust, and tons of images! I am located in South Eastern Pennsylvania. Asking $3800 with everything listed.

Currently Installed on Bike:
Two Brothers Racing Carbon Fiber Slip-On Exhaust
No Cut Tail Tidy
SBU Rear Swingarm Sliders
Progrip Carbon Fiber Tank Protector

Not Installed On Bike But Included:
OEM Rear Solo Cowl - NIB
Puig Tinted Racing Wind Screen - NIB
Bridgestone Battlax Tires - 110/70-17 Front & 150/60-17 Rear - NIB
SBU Frame Sliders - NIB
PIAA Powersport Xtreme White H7 Headlight Bulbs - NIB
Proton Ninja 250 Specific, Flush Mount LED No-Cut Turn Signals - NIB
Kawasaki Oil Filter & 2 Quarts Kawasaki 10W-40 - NIB
Battery Tender/Charger
Original OEM Black Muffler
Original OEM Rear Fender
Original OEM Owners Manual/Packet

Link to original page on YouTube.

Old February 22nd, 2011, 06:12 PM   #2
nattygirl
ninjette.org guru

Name: Natalie

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Kawasaki Ninja EX250 Special Edition Red/Black

Wow, that's a great deal... why are you selling it? Are you willing to sell some of the NIB items separately?

Old February 22nd, 2011, 09:15 PM   #3
Kolya1981
Generic User Title

Motorcycle(s): Green 2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250R, Slate 2009 Triumph StreetTriple R

Quote:
Originally Posted by nattygirl View Post
Wow, that's a great deal... why are you selling it? Are you willing to sell some of the NIB items separately?
I am selling it for a friend that moved across country. He had three bikes, but the trailer he bought unfortunately only fit two so one had to stay behind. He put the bike's title in my name before he left so I could sell it for him.

Right now I'd like to keep everything together as a package, I'm pricing it to move...out of my garage hehe. But if the buyer of the bike isn't interested in some of the NIB parts, I will sell them separately. If you PM me the parts you are interested in, I will let you know if they don't sell with the bike.

Old February 23rd, 2011, 02:08 AM   #4
AMMOCAN
SLIME-R

Name: AMMOCAN

Motorcycle(s): *SOLD* '10 Kawasaki 250R SE A.K.A. SLIME-R *SOLD*

Wow! That must be close to being the deal of the century! I wished I lived in PA, lol.

So, if this is your friends third bike and out of the three this was the one he decided to leave behind; I am intrigued on knowing, which two did he keep?

If you were in Cali I would be raising red flags all over the place!

I mean, who ever the new lucky owner is would be stupid not to take all the NIB stuff that you have packaged with it because even if he didn't want them or planned on using them he could easily make back 25% of his money.

Old February 23rd, 2011, 11:26 PM   #5
Kolya1981
Generic User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMMOCAN View Post
Wow! That must be close to being the deal of the century! I wished I lived in PA, lol.

So, if this is your friends third bike and out of the three this was the one he decided to leave behind; I am intrigued on knowing, which two did he keep?

If you were in Cali I would be raising red flags all over the place!

I mean, who ever the new lucky owner is would be stupid not to take all the NIB stuff that you have packaged with it because even if he didn't want them or planned on using them he could easily make back 25% of his money.
Hehe, indeed it is! We're still in winter weather mode here, so it's priced accordingly to hopefully sell soon, would be a great deal for someone who wants to install the NIB stuff now and have it all ready for the approaching spring. I've gotten a lot of interest in the NIB parts, so if it's not sold in a few weeks, I'll probably sell the NIB stuff separately as the bike alone will sell itself in the spring.

Oh, and he kept the 2010 Daytona 675 Special Edition and the 2009 R1.

Old February 26th, 2011, 09:51 AM   #6
jstrain
ninjette.org guru

Name: Jeremy

Motorcycle(s): '04 Aprilia RSV, '10 Bonneville, '10 Ninjette

What's the price without any of the extras? Just the bike.

After flogging a 250 last week on the track in Florida, I'm hell bent on getting one

Old February 26th, 2011, 02:37 PM   #7
Mekkakat
Eternal Noob

Name: Chase

Motorcycle(s): "Blanka" 07' Ninja 250

I'm located in Pittsburgh and in the market for a bike, is it still for sale? I'm trying to gauge when I'll be purchasing, and I was going to go "new", but this is darn close... and better! If you have prospective buyers, they'll probably beat me to it, but man am I interested...

Old February 27th, 2011, 07:00 PM   #8
Kolya1981
Generic User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstrain View Post
What's the price without any of the extras? Just the bike.

After flogging a 250 last week on the track in Florida, I'm hell bent on getting one
PM Sent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekkakat View Post
I'm located in Pittsburgh and in the market for a bike, is it still for sale? I'm trying to gauge when I'll be purchasing, and I was going to go "new", but this is darn close... and better! If you have prospective buyers, they'll probably beat me to it, but man am I interested...
I have prospective buyers but the bike is still for sale until I have cash or a deposit in my hands...or at the very least a verbal "I'll take it". Send me a PM if you are interested.

Also, I've had a few people ask me if I have the title. Yes, I do have the title, I own the bike free and clear.

Old February 27th, 2011, 07:23 PM   #9
jstrain
ninjette.org guru

Name: Jeremy

Motorcycle(s): '04 Aprilia RSV, '10 Bonneville, '10 Ninjette

Wrote back Nick. Thanks!

Old February 27th, 2011, 07:44 PM   #10
Mekkakat
Eternal Noob

Name: Chase

Motorcycle(s): "Blanka" 07' Ninja 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolya1981 View Post
PM Sent

I have prospective buyers but the bike is still for sale until I have cash or a deposit in my hands...or at the very least a verbal "I'll take it". Send me a PM if you are interested.

Also, I've had a few people ask me if I have the title. Yes, I do have the title, I own the bike free and clear.
Thanks Nick! I need to make sure I'm ready for a purchase, but I should be good to go in a few weeks. Hopefully the bike is still there, but either way, thank you for the quick response back!

Old March 2nd, 2011, 04:55 PM   #11
Kolya1981
Generic User Title

SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! The bike with all accessories has been sold. Thank you to everyone that was interested!
Posted via Mobile Device

Old March 2nd, 2011, 06:22 PM   #12
oroboros
GDTRFB

Name: Drew

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250 - sold 2005 EX500R project

Lucky dog.
Where was this deal when I lived in Chester county last October?!
Posted via Mobile Device

Closed Thread