ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Marketplace > Motorcycle-related

Old June 13th, 2012, 12:15 AM   #121
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Name: J.Emmett Turner

Motorcycle(s): '08 CP Blue EX250J, '97 unpainted EX250F, 2nd '97 unpainted EX250F (no engine), '07 black EX250F

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsHYk View Post
this still going on?
if it is i think i can talk my wife into letting me do it...
I think it was 15 minutes ago but not now.
CZroe is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 13th, 2012, 06:21 AM   #122
RaceTech Electric
ninjette.org member

Name: Jordan

Motorcycle(s): 1988 FJ1100

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsHYk View Post
this still going on?
if it is i think i can talk my wife into letting me do it...
Sorry man, just put in the order a few days ago.

www.racetechelectric.com
RaceTech Electric is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 13th, 2012, 07:19 AM   #123
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Motorcycle(s): '08 CP Blue EX250J, '97 unpainted EX250F, 2nd '97 unpainted EX250F (no engine), '07 black EX250F

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaceTech Electric View Post
Sorry man, just put in the order a few days ago.
Is it too late for me to add the discounted bracket? What was it, $20?

Old June 13th, 2012, 07:23 AM   #124
RaceTech Electric
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CZroe View Post
Is it too late for me to add the discounted bracket? What was it, $20?
It might be, but i think the person that placed the order ordered a couple extra. Shoot me an email at Jordan@racetechelectric.com and i'll add a note to your order.

www.racetechelectric.com

Old June 13th, 2012, 07:29 AM   #125
ator
ninjette.org guru

Name: Chris

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Ninja 250R

Can't wait to get it and install it!! Gonna look awesome!!!
ator is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 14th, 2012, 09:33 PM   #126
sousuke86
ninjette.org member

Name: David

Motorcycle(s): 2011 Ninja 250R SE

OMG, is it seriously too late to get in on this? I just saw this and I'm local in san diego. Id be willing to drop my bike off for an install video.
sousuke86 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 15th, 2012, 09:05 AM   #127
want1sobad
Ninjette CPT

Name: Vince

Motorcycle(s): Black 08 250r

Jordan,

Can we get an update? I have yet to receive an email regarding my order or anything about shipping, etc. I emailed contact@racetechelectic.com, but have not received a reply.

Thanks
Posted via Mobile Device
want1sobad is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 15th, 2012, 10:45 PM   #128
Renner
Ignoring Jiggles

Name: Joe

Motorcycle(s): '09 Ninja 250R, '06 Ninja 250R (Sold)

Damn it...just picked up my new gen tonight...this is exactly what i wanted!!!

hit me up on next one please!!!
Renner is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 16th, 2012, 08:41 PM   #129
Harrison89
ninjette.org member

Name: Harrison

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Ninja 250

Have these been shipped yet? If not E.T.A?
Harrison89 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 18th, 2012, 02:25 PM   #130
want1sobad
Ninjette CPT

Name: Vince

Motorcycle(s): Black 08 250r

Jordan......where are you? starting to get concerned due to lack of communication.....
want1sobad is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 19th, 2012, 04:16 AM   #131
lulzpwned
ninjette.org member

Name: lulzpwned

Motorcycle(s): ninja 250r

Is it tuesday over there yet hehe
lulzpwned is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 20th, 2012, 09:36 AM   #132
RaceTech Electric
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by want1sobad View Post
Jordan......where are you? starting to get concerned due to lack of communication.....
Sorry for the lack of updates everyone. I have been out of town due to a family emergency. I am back today but am working from home. I have called the office to get all of my information to give you guys an update but I haven't heard back yet. If you have any specific questions/concerns try and let me know soon and I will get them answered when I post my update on the first page.

Didn't mean to make anyone uncomfortable, just haven't been in town the last few days.

Thanks,
Jordan

www.racetechelectric.com

Old June 20th, 2012, 11:23 AM   #133
TS250
ninjette.org member

Name: MARCO

Motorcycle(s): 2008 NINJA 250, BLACK, 650 NINJA 2009, RED, F 650GS BMW 2012 YELLOW

You did say that they would take a bit. So don't sweat it.
TS250 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 20th, 2012, 03:50 PM   #134
Makenza
Lurker

Name: John

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Red Ninja 250R

Quote:
>*update*<

Hey everyone,

I'm back in town and wanted to give you an update on the group buy.

The order has been placed with Koso and is en route to us as we speak. It is taking a very round about way to get here (canada to new york to Illinois to Indiana and back to new york) but it is on its way.

I can safely say that for all of our US customers, we will be shipping out the packages as soon as we get them and you should receive them within 3 days. You will also be receiving an email with a tracking number as soon as we send the packages out.

The international orders will also be shipped out at the same time, i am just not sure on how long it will take for them to arrive.

If you are desperate for a confirmation of your order, please call us at 619-928-9015 or email jordan@racetechelectric.com and i'll pass your information along.

Thanks,
Jordan
Hmmm... the orders were JUST placed?... You received payments starting on the 4th of this month, it is now 20th, and you just placed the order?
Your previous update stated that your shipping guy was 'waiting' for the rest of the parts, before he shipped it out, which was LAST week.

Can you provide a more detailed order update, as saying "the orders were placed with Koso" doesn't really cut it.
Since you say they're on the way to you, where's your tracking info from koso? So the customers can see where the kits are.
Small stuff to confirm what you're saying goes a long way.

Keep in mind, as soon as I smell a scam, I have no problem dealing with paypal on getting my money back. I've done it before, and I can easily do it again.
I wouldn't be so strung up about this, but we're talking about ~$300 here. This is not a threat, it's fact.

PS. Whatever happened to getting kits early, if you paid early?
sigh.. long type up. I shouldn't have to do this..

Old June 20th, 2012, 04:13 PM   #135
RaceTech Electric
ninjette.org member

Sorry, I feel like I have been pretty good with updates but have been out of town because of a family emergency and am trying to catch up on everything now. I'm not the one who deals strictly with shipping. I kindly asked for you to post any questions/concerns, but right now I feel like I am being attacked.

The parts have been on order with Koso but they ****ed up the first order so another was placed. I just learned about this 10 minutes ago.

If you have ANY problems or require ANY other information please call the phone number that I have posted multiple times. Otherwise, i will post updates from this point forward as I have been doing.

I am sorry if I sound upset, but I am. I thought that I have been answering all of your questions in a timely manner and providing enough information to keep everyone calm.

I have two members of this board coming into the shop in the next few weeks who will be leaving with parts installed on their bike FOR FREE and can tell you we aren't scammers.

Thank you,
Jordan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makenza View Post
Hmmm... the orders were JUST placed?... You received payments starting on the 4th of this month, it is now 20th, and you just placed the order?
Your previous update stated that your shipping guy was 'waiting' for the rest of the parts, before he shipped it out, which was LAST week.

Can you provide a more detailed order update, as saying "the orders were placed with Koso" doesn't really cut it.
Since you say they're on the way to you, where's your tracking info from koso? So the customers can see where the kits are.

Keep in mind, as soon as I smell a scam, I have no problem dealing with paypal on getting my money back. I've done it before, and I can easily do it again.
I wouldn't be so strung up about this, but we're talking about ~$300 here. This is not a threat, it's fact.

www.racetechelectric.com

Old June 20th, 2012, 04:44 PM   #136
EthioKnight
Super Noob

Name: Alex

Motorcycle(s): '09 Kawasaki Ninja 250R, '84 Honda Spree 50cc

Hey Jordan, I for one am not and never have questioned your legitimacy. Some people are just a bit ... impatient... and considering you're in the business of doing business with people, you should know this and not let them get to you
Keep up the good work and thanks again for having organized such a great GB!
EthioKnight is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 20th, 2012, 04:47 PM   #137
RaceTech Electric
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EthioKnight View Post
Hey Jordan, I for one am not and never have questioned your legitimacy. Some people are just a bit ... impatient... and considering you're in the business of doing business with people, you should know this and not let them get to you
Keep up the good work and thanks again for having organized such a great GB!
I appreciate the kind words. I am just short on patience at the moment due to jet-lag most likely.

www.racetechelectric.com

Old June 20th, 2012, 05:59 PM   #138
alex.s
wat

Name: wat

Motorcycle(s): wat

MOTM - Oct '12, Feb '14
jordan is a good guy. maybe a bit busy with the business move and all. saw photos of the new place, looking good!

Old June 20th, 2012, 06:24 PM   #139
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Wow. Who didn't expect a group buy to be a waiting game? By their very nature, orders are placed AFTER the GB closes because that's how the one organizing it saves money and the one supplying it has incentive to lower the price (economies of scale).

I would never have expected anything so soon. Thanks for the updates, Jordan.

Old June 20th, 2012, 07:36 PM   #140
gt_turbo
ninjette.org sage

Name: L

Motorcycle(s): '09 250R, '13 CBR500R

Quote:

seriously it's only been a lil over ONE WEEK, since the order deadline June 12. wasn't it your bright idea to extend the GB another week. LOL! obviously it takes time to process the paperwork for the orders, put the order in, Koso has to fill the PO, and then ship to Racetech. had you shut up and let it end after 10 ppl, you might have had your gauge by now. quit your bitching, Jordan's customer service and communication has been terrific. and for this price, i don't mind waiting a month!!!
gt_turbo is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 20th, 2012, 07:39 PM   #141
Makenza
Lurker

Name: John

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Red Ninja 250R

Quote:
Originally Posted by gt_turbo View Post
seriously it's only been a lil over ONE WEEK, since the order deadline June 12. wasn't it your bright idea to extend the GB another week. LOL! obviously it takes time to process the paperwork for the orders, put the order in, Koso has to fill the PO, and then ship to Racetech. had you shut up and let it end after 10 ppl, you might have had your gauge by now. quit your bitching, Jordan's customer service and communication has been terrific. and for this price, i don't mind waiting a month!!!
lol.
Someone had to do it, I'm sure other people were thinking the same thing, I have no problem stating what I'm thinking.
During the week that he said he'd be gone, I didn't say anything, I waited for the email that was supposed to be received.
GJ though, jumping on the bandwagon and all.

Old June 20th, 2012, 08:06 PM   #142
sousuke86
ninjette.org member

Name: David

Motorcycle(s): 2011 Ninja 250R SE

Quote:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CANCEL!!!!!! Just get your money back so I can pick up your gauge =DDDD

I do not mind the wait at all.
sousuke86 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 20th, 2012, 09:10 PM   #143
RaceTech Electric
ninjette.org member

No hard feelings at all but to avoid message-board drama please contact me directly if you are having any problems from this point forward. Shoot me a PM or email me at jordan@racetechelectric.com

Thanks to all of my online bodyguards though

Can't wait to see all of your install pics if you post them up!

Jordan

www.racetechelectric.com

Old June 21st, 2012, 04:48 AM   #144
gt_turbo
ninjette.org sage

Name: L

Motorcycle(s): '09 250R, '13 CBR500R

no prob, just irritating to see some random internet douche bag making retarded comments about your business's integrity. you should just refund that douche bag's money, since you do have like 5+ ppl waiting to get in the gb!
gt_turbo is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 21st, 2012, 06:24 AM   #145
RaceTech Electric
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gt_turbo View Post
no prob, just irritating to see some random internet douche bag making retarded comments about your business's integrity. you should just refund that douche bag's money, since you do have like 5+ ppl waiting to get in the gb!
Let's keep it PG guys. Makenza was one of the first people to purchase the GB and has been easy to deal with for the most part. I'm sure he's just anxious to get his parts like everyone else.

Only those who signed up for the original group buy will be getting the deal regardless of attitude. It's only fair since this price will never be offered again.

we have the kits listed on our website for a decent price. If you enter NINJETTE at checkout you can buy the complete package for $332.96 plus shipping (and tax if you are a CA resident)

Sorry i can't offer the GB again right now but we just can't afford it.

Thanks
Jordan

www.racetechelectric.com

Old June 21st, 2012, 02:34 PM   #146
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Jordan: Have you considered contacting someone who can make a copy of the Indonesian gauge shroud for the Koso gauges? I'd bet that offering it would drive a lot more Koso sales at the regular price!

Old June 21st, 2012, 02:39 PM   #147
RaceTech Electric
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CZroe View Post
Jordan: Have you considered contacting someone who can make a copy of the Indonesian gauge shroud for the Koso gauges? I'd bet that offering it would drive a lot more Koso sales at the regular price!
Not yet, although my boss is interested in getting his hand on that shroud. We just need to make some extra money for development before we can do much.

www.racetechelectric.com

Old June 22nd, 2012, 12:56 PM   #148
RaceTech Electric
ninjette.org member

Parts are in SD, check the update!

www.racetechelectric.com

Old June 22nd, 2012, 01:12 PM   #149
ninjagaiden09
ninjette.org member

Name: Mel

Motorcycle(s): 2011 Ninja 250r

Thanks for the update...
Looking forward to see my new gauge
ninjagaiden09 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 22nd, 2012, 03:26 PM   #150
lgk
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Jason

Motorcycle(s): 2012 EX250, 2014 EX300

just got my shipping notice.
lgk is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 22nd, 2012, 10:10 PM   #151
EthioKnight
Super Noob

^ so did I!!!! Thank you Jordan and all your coworkers...can't wait to get my hands on the gauge

Old June 23rd, 2012, 06:34 AM   #152
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Mine's on the way too. I can't wait! Thank you so much for this deal, Jordan. I would have been the last person in the world to consider this at $300 and up. That's why I was thinking about how you could continue to drive sales at a profitable price. Make that shroud!

Old June 23rd, 2012, 07:09 AM   #153
ator
ninjette.org guru

so, the email saying that "the order is complete" means it was shipped? Did anyone receive tracking info?

Old June 23rd, 2012, 07:15 AM   #154
RaceTech Electric
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ator View Post
so, the email saying that "the order is complete" means it was shipped? Did anyone receive tracking info?
You should be getting a tracking number, they were sent out to everyone and all of the packages shipped.

If you don't get anything by monday shoot me a PM with all your info so I can see what's going on.

Thanks,
Jordan

www.racetechelectric.com

Old June 23rd, 2012, 07:26 AM   #155
RaceTech Electric
ninjette.org member

I know there were no strings attached to this deal, but i think it would mean a lot to the other guys in the shop who helped out if any of you were to post some pics up on our FB page when you get your parts. I appreciate all the kind words here, but i'm the only one who reads them.

We have a local members bike in the shop and all the parts needed to do our install. We just got our motorcycle lift in and have been messing around with that a lot, but we will be making ou DIY video some time next week to try and help you guys out a bit.

Thanks again,
Jordan

www.racetechelectric.com

Old June 23rd, 2012, 08:19 AM   #156
ator
ninjette.org guru

Quote:
You should be getting a tracking number, they were sent out to everyone and all of the packages shipped.

If you don't get anything by monday shoot me a PM with all your info so I can see what's going on.

Thanks,
Jordan
Will do, but honestly, all that matters is that it's shipped and I get it, I couldn't care less about the tracking info

THANKS!!

I'll post up picks after the install

Old June 23rd, 2012, 08:42 AM   #157
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ator View Post
I got the shipping info including tracking in an email shortly before that one.

Old June 23rd, 2012, 10:40 AM   #158
Harrison89
ninjette.org member

Jordan! Things happen thanks for updating when you can! Can't wait to get the gauge! Thanks again for getting this together!

Old June 25th, 2012, 11:08 AM   #159
EthioKnight
Super Noob

COULD THIS BE?
Could I be the lucky mofo to receive my gauge FIRST? and be the one to puff out his chest and post about it? Well, it would seem so, because I just got back home from school and guess what I found?...yes, you freakin' guessed right! so...na na na! I got mine! Envy me lol

Now if only I didn't have two exams this week for which I'm ill prepared (f%$@ summer semester! ), I'll have this installed pronto. (I'll still attempt to be the one to finish the install first though f!$# school )
On a serious note though, a much deserved thanks to Jordan and the team at RaceTech Electric! You guys ROCK!

Old June 25th, 2012, 11:46 AM   #160
Harrison89
ninjette.org member

Mine just got here too!