ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Marketplace > Motorcycle-related

Closed Thread

Old June 8th, 2010, 07:32 PM   #41
gixerhp
ninjette.org member

Name: John

Motorcycle(s): 2004 Hayabusa, 2008 Ninja 250r

Well im glad i haven't ordered one then!

Old June 8th, 2010, 07:50 PM   #42
petiteninja
ninjette.org member

Name: LMG

Motorcycle(s): '09 Ninja EX250J

i recieved a broken one. paul told me that he was replacing his fiberglass fabricator with another guy who was better...that was on May 3rd. haven't heard a peep since...so maybe we can beat that dead horse together?

i did recieve other parts that we're remarkably well done.

Old June 8th, 2010, 08:14 PM   #43
gixerhp
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by petiteninja View Post
i recieved a broken one. paul told me that he was replacing his fiberglass fabricator with another guy who was better...that was on May 3rd. haven't heard a peep since...so maybe we can beat that dead horse together?

i did recieve other parts that we're remarkably well done.
Hope all works out for you!

Im just not a patient person, wen i buy something, it better show up, or ill retract the charge on my card!

I spend way too much $$$$$ on bikes and dont mess around!

Old June 23rd, 2010, 02:44 PM   #44
randomwalk101
self wrencher

Name: john

Motorcycle(s): 08 250r and 07 600r

Quote:
Originally Posted by wvninja View Post
I'm not one to beat a dead horse but still didn't get this thing. I'm guessing it was conveniently lost in the mail or never sent in the first place. This has been over a month since it was "supposedly" sent out. I would've paid the guy if I had actually got it.

So has anyone else actually got these since?
If I understand his post correctly, he said that he mistaken you for another person so it's possible that he sent your package to another person. I'm guessing here....but anyways....you got your moneyback didn't you?

Old June 23rd, 2010, 04:01 PM   #45
wvninja
ninjette.org sage

Name: Nate

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Honda CBR600RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomwalk101 View Post
If I understand his post correctly, he said that he mistaken you for another person so it's possible that he sent your package to another person. I'm guessing here....but anyways....you got your moneyback didn't you?
No you have mistaken his post. In correspondance with him (asking for tracking info) he had told me that the fender eliminator had not been shipped at all. When I called him out on that saying that he had notified me already that it had been shipped (asking hey wheres my package can I get a tracking number) he went on to say ...**** no no no yours has been shipped, I was mistaken and thought you were someone else. *** Note that this was after the fact that I said ok enough games I want my money back now. He also went on to say that I hope I was happy with my free fender eliminator and that "I guess you just cant please some people" .. Long story short yes I did receive my money back. Thankfully I had done this transaction through both ebay and paypal. I feel that people have a right to know when someone can't deliver on a product especially when you pay and then find out that your not going to get it if you do get it 4 months from now.

Id also like to note that this may not be your experience with this guy. It is my understanding that he has delivered in the past quiet a few times. But it seems as of recent he has dropped the ball. If you can't give people something they pay for in a timely manner or know that you cant send it out for 3 months, dont play games. Dont continue to sell a product on ebay and online that you cannot produce. Example: You send me money for a DVD and after you give me the money I go on to say .. .. well 3 months from now you may get it. You wouldnt be that happy would you?

Old June 23rd, 2010, 04:32 PM   #46
kkim

I have to say, any vendor that knows people are having problems and doesn't speak up when they see something has gone wrong should be avoided until a satisfactory answer is delivered.

from his profile...

Last Activity: Today 01:29 AM

Old June 23rd, 2010, 05:39 PM   #47
randomwalk101
self wrencher

Holyhell...i was thinking of getting a rearset from him too...lucky I'm still debating so haven't pull the trigger yet...

I guess if I am going to buy anything from him, he need to send me the stuffs first & I'd pay later

Old June 23rd, 2010, 06:58 PM   #48
ThaiNinjaRR
ninjette.org member

Name: ThaiNinjaRR

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninja 250R - 2009 Ninja ZX6

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkim View Post
I have to say, any vendor that knows people are having problems and doesn't speak up when they see something has gone wrong should be avoided until a satisfactory answer is delivered.

from his profile...

Last Activity: Today 01:29 AM
thats cos i am online now replying to mails.

Please take my Appologies, i have had HUGE problems with Fibre.

NONE of my other Products. just Carbon Fibre.. and Fender Eliminators.

The Reason being... and its a long one.. Really is.. and i feel so bad about it, as i am trying to build a Repitable Business..

Ok, so, at first the Delays was due to My fibre guy telling me his staff would not work due to the Fighting that was going on here... the workers went out (out of bangkok) and refused/scared to come back untill the fighting was over..

Then the Fighting was over, and they got back to work. made me at least 40-50 fibre huggers... awesome..

They had the Fender to make, and they kep saying Next week, next week,next week... (at this time i had stock of fender that my other Previous fibre guy had made...but no longer worked for me, due to his slowness)

They current fibre guy had my Carbon to do, Side panels, hugger, dash, Always saying next week, next week i promis 100%, and then the week after, oh sorry, next week i promis... he did the Side Panels. nice, but the items that you guys were wainting for were not done...

now this has gone on for a long time... as you guys know... and it is only a few of you. (when compaired to the hundreds of customers i have had since starting)..

SO, 2 weeks ago, i had a sit down with my Fibre guy.. and explained, that he needs to get this work done, as it is building a bad Reputaion for me.. and people are getting pissed off (after already being so patient)

And guys, i know 100% how you feel.... i feel even WORSE...

So anyway.. he said, "ok paul, i 100% will get all your outstanding work done for you, i will get many staff on it and it will all bedone for Wednesday" thats was the Wednesday before... i went in on Thursday, nothing hadbeen done, Well a few fenders (ordered 50) and 1 carbon hugger (ordered 20)..

I said to him, (after a long disapointed pause) "what happened... you promised me the work will be done, my customers and reputation is going becasue of you slowness" When i said this.. (and i am a calm, relaxed guy) he FLIPPED... went totally Balistic.. Screaming his head off, shouting at me..."you dont understand, you dont know" and so on.. he then starting SMASHING all my fibre work.. he smashed it all, including the Moulds.
then he went for me.....he lost it!

Lucky im a big guy to hold him off, and lucky his staff were there to hold him off to...

This is a long winded, sorry reason, but its True.. and its the kind of Crap i am getting.

I have since, Hired a Fibre guy, and will start my own Factory.. as i CANT outsourse such responcability to unknown maniacs..

my fibre work will start production next week, and untill then am not taking any Fibre order (if you see on ebay, it states 30day orderwait, untill i get back on my feet...

PLEASE note... this is only my Fibre, NOT my Aluminium/metals/lighing and anything else i selll... ONLY FIBRE>>>

I have been in REGULAR conatct with eveyone, and have done my best to be honist and upfront... and have never given the "lost in the post"

For the guy who's pack DID get lost, that is why i refunded you. and that is why i NO longer offer that type of shipping method..

I do APPOLOGISE to EVERYONE, its really has been a hard process getting a Reliable Fibre guy..... All my other items, and can thankfully say have Reliable backing, and am happy that i can still provide these eveyday..

I am always online, as shown on my webpage. Eveyone is Welcome to email me, sms me, MSN me, And Skype me, or just call me... i am not hiding anything.

Although i do feel very bad about this whole Fibre issue..

i thankyou for reading this long post.. i may of left things out and forgetten a few things.. but if you need any answers, i am always here to answer and help!

Thankyou and talk soon

Old June 23rd, 2010, 07:01 PM   #49
ThaiNinjaRR
ninjette.org member

I am just trying to be open and let you guys know what has happened.
its my Fault 100% and i am sorry for that

Old June 23rd, 2010, 07:06 PM   #50
wvninja
ninjette.org sage

Name: Nate

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Honda CBR600RR

good call kkim

ThaiNinjaRR this was not about trying to bash you or start fights over something i got my money back for and was nothing out for. That sounds like a really bad situation and I feel for you. It does sound bad and stuff happens. But coming forward and just saying hey listen im sorry i've had a lot of stuff going on i cant even produce right now is way better than saying i will i will. A lot of people have been scammed online (I know I have a few times myself) and we become very uneasy about handing someone money and just waiting and waiting to hear something. It really was a sad situation because I ended up buying a different fender eliminator and it is already installed. I really liked your rear hugger and had actually thought about buying it at a later date until all the problems. So if you do get your stuff straightend out and I start to hear good things I may end up buying one sometime down the road. I think you have great products, it was never a quality issue. As you can understand many of us (esp here in the US) can't just walk over to your store and see if you have our product in. This makes us even more uneasy about the whole situation as we don't just want to see $100 vanish. At any rate good luck to you and your company and hopefully you will be on your feet and selling once again.

Old June 23rd, 2010, 07:09 PM   #51
kkim

Thank you, Paul. I hope business will be a lot less stressful from here on out for you. You have my sympathies with what has been happening there politically, lately.

The best to you and your business ventures.

Old June 23rd, 2010, 07:22 PM   #52
randomwalk101
self wrencher

Thank you for the clarification Paul. I know it's a mess in Thailand a few weeks back. Hope all is well over there...

My only recommendation is you should may be take order & sell what you HAVE on hand at the time. That way there is no delay or confusion. I guess you can take "pre-order" but just let the buyer know the situation first and there may be a "wait" period???

Old June 23rd, 2010, 08:16 PM   #53
ThaiNinjaRR
ninjette.org member

i have to be honist and say, yes its my fault, and i have learnt that i cant take the word my Fibre gys anymore...
i was " i will on.. i will on.." beacuse the fibre guys has told me a definate dead line. and now i have learnt, that i cant take that as word.

i do appologise, im hold my hand up.. and giving a sorry...and i am sorry this has come accross to you guys,

and i Really DO thankyou all for your understanding!

Old June 23rd, 2010, 08:20 PM   #54
ThaiNinjaRR
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Thank you for the clarification Paul. I know it's a mess in Thailand a few weeks back. Hope all is well over there...

My only recommendation is you should may be take order & sell what you HAVE on hand at the time. That way there is no delay or confusion. I guess you can take "pre-order" but just let the buyer know the situation first and there may be a "wait" period???
Yes, this is how i started... and i did not forsee the Demand. i mean Totally out of control how mnay orders i am getting, its great... business is good, but when i expected the stock to be remade and able to role over eveyweek., it did not happen, and caused this mess..

I dont want to lose loyal customers, hense i have put a wait Period on Fibre order.. people can order, but only if they understand the wait..
Lots of people, knowing the wait, still buy and are happy to wait...

Thankyou for your recomendation, and feedback

Old June 23rd, 2010, 08:20 PM   #55
want1sobad
Ninjette CPT

Name: Vince

Motorcycle(s): Black 08 250r

paul - would you be interested in having a us distributor for shinto like ztrack (matt) is for sportisi? this would allow you to focus on the manufacturing and business aspects while someone else can deal with orders and product announcements.

Old June 23rd, 2010, 08:21 PM   #56
ThaiNinjaRR
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkim View Post
Thank you, Paul. I hope business will be a lot less stressful from here on out for you. You have my sympathies with what has been happening there politically, lately.

The best to you and your business ventures.
Thankyou for your kind words and Support.!

Old June 23rd, 2010, 08:22 PM   #57
ThaiNinjaRR
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by want1sobad View Post
paul - would you be interested in having a us distributor for shinto like ztrack (matt) is for sportisi? this would allow you to focus on the manufacturing and business aspects while someone else can deal with orders and product announcements.
Yes of course... i would love a Sole Distributer in the states..

Old June 23rd, 2010, 08:26 PM   #58
want1sobad
Ninjette CPT

maybe we should talk......

Old June 23rd, 2010, 08:27 PM   #59
ThaiNinjaRR
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by want1sobad View Post
maybe we should talk......
Sounds good, support@shinto-racing.com

Old June 23rd, 2010, 10:07 PM   #60
randomwalk101
self wrencher

Yes distrib is good cuz you ship over in bulk...save tons of money on shipping. Each item coming over here is like $40...that's a lot.

Old June 23rd, 2010, 10:17 PM   #61
ThaiNinjaRR
ninjette.org member

Yes i agree, bulk per time would be better, savingto the customer accross the board.. its just finding somone who can put down the money for bulk..

Old June 23rd, 2010, 10:33 PM   #62
gixerhp
ninjette.org member

Quote:

That would help greatly, if you only offered what was on hand!

Old June 23rd, 2010, 10:36 PM   #63
gixerhp
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiNinjaRR View Post
i have to be honist and say, yes its my fault, and i have learnt that i cant take the word my Fibre gys anymore...
i was " i will on.. i will on.." beacuse the fibre guys has told me a definate dead line. and now i have learnt, that i cant take that as word.

i do appologise, im hold my hand up.. and giving a sorry...and i am sorry this has come accross to you guys,

and i Really DO thankyou all for your understanding!
Sound like your heading in the correct direction, with starting to do your own manufacturing. Hope all works out for you!

You are making a big step to admit your faults here. Im sure that most will understand!

Old June 24th, 2010, 06:09 AM   #64
want1sobad
Ninjette CPT

paul/shinto is coming out with some great farkles for our bikes that really aren't available anywhere else. also, he'll make pretty anything we want if there is enough demand. we should get behind him and help shinto take off similar to sportisi so that we have further access to great products for our great bikes. i have thrown out the idea to paul of me being his us distributor just as matt (ztrack157) is for sportisi. if you guys could offer up any suggestions as to an order/delivery, setting expectation process you would find acceptable we would really appreciate it.

let's make this happen!

Old June 24th, 2010, 08:27 AM   #65
randomwalk101
self wrencher

What's there to suggest? If you become dist then we will buy it straight from...and Paul will send it to you in bulk. Do it!!
Posted via Mobile Device

Old June 24th, 2010, 08:30 AM   #66
dubojr1
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Jason

Motorcycle(s): 09 Ninja 250R SE, 07 Honda CRF230F, 06 Honda CRF150F

Quote:
Yes i agree, bulk per time would be better, savingto the customer accross the board.. its just finding somone who can put down the money for bulk..
I think this will be the issue. Anyone have a few thousand sitting around to stock bulk?

Don't forget to add yourself to our Member Map

Old June 24th, 2010, 09:08 AM   #67
want1sobad
Ninjette CPT

i was thinking of something along the lines of taking orders, then submitting one large invoice to take advantage of bulk shipping rates and pass along the savings. could do something along the lines of "bulk orders are submitted every 1st and 15th of the month - something like that.

Old June 24th, 2010, 09:57 AM   #68
randomwalk101
self wrencher

i think that's what ztrack is doing? He usually order in batches.

Old June 24th, 2010, 07:20 PM   #69
gixerhp
ninjette.org member

Do you have any idea when you might have any available?

Old June 25th, 2010, 05:10 AM   #70
want1sobad
Ninjette CPT

please start following this thread to see where things go from here.

http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showthread.php?t=48517

thanks everyone!!

Old July 3rd, 2010, 10:44 AM   #71
randomwalk101
self wrencher

Def a misunderstanding. Ordered and got the package (rearset) in a week from thaiNinjaRR (paul). Def a good guy.
Posted via Mobile Device

Old July 18th, 2010, 12:31 PM   #72
gwynnus
ninjette.org member

Name: Neville

Motorcycle(s): ninja 250, vespa gts 300

You seem to have a good reputation here so I'm going to try to sort this out one last time.

On the 3rd May I bought a fender eliminator kit from you through Ebay. The web page highlighted the fact that the region was in turmoil and that I'd have to wait till the end of the month before the item got posted. I accepted that, bought the item and paid for it promptly. In fact you left Postive Feedback stating "Thankyou Very Much for your custom. Speedy Payment - A++ Shinto-Racing.com".

On the 20th June I messaged you through Ebay asking whether you sent the item - since then I have not received a reply (nor have I received the item).

I was prepared to forget the matter until a member who read my warning to others on this site pointed out that you advertise your goods here. Could you kindly explain what's happening or be decent enough to refund my money?

Thanks

Neville

Old July 18th, 2010, 07:29 PM   #73
ThaiNinjaRR
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynnus View Post
You seem to have a good reputation here so I'm going to try to sort this out one last time"
Hi there, sorry i did not get any emails from you, if i did, i would of replied same day.

At that time i sent all items out via Basic Airmail.

i check into the Ebay Purchase, and you pack did go out.
since you have not recieved it, i will of course refund you.

Since that time...i am no longer shipping via the Basic airmail on larger pack due to the amount getting lost...(as i have previously stated here..)

I would also like to mention here, that the Hugger started coming in this week in Bulk, and will continue to come in each weekend.
Fenders will start coming in bulk is 2 weeks time.

Your welcome to get one of the new fender, or email me at support@shinto-racing.com for a Refund (you can use that mail for any inquires actually)

Once again, i am very sorry, i really did not see any mail from you.

Talk soon i hope.

Old July 20th, 2010, 12:13 AM   #74
gwynnus
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Hi there, sorry i did not get any emails from you, if i did, i would of replied same day.

At that time i sent all items out via Basic Airmail.

i check into the Ebay Purchase, and you pack did go out.
since you have not recieved it, i will of course refund you.

Since that time...i am no longer shipping via the Basic airmail on larger pack due to the amount getting lost...(as i have previously stated here..)

I would also like to mention here, that the Hugger started coming in this week in Bulk, and will continue to come in each weekend.
Fenders will start coming in bulk is 2 weeks time.

Your welcome to get one of the new fender, or email me at support@shinto-racing.com for a Refund (you can use that mail for any inquires actually)

Once again, i am very sorry, i really did not see any mail from you.

Talk soon i hope.
Thank you for answering, I really appreciate it. I'll accept your offer of a refund.

What I will do is send the package back to you if it arrives (although after all this time, that would be highly unlikey)

Once again thanks.

Old July 20th, 2010, 05:56 PM   #75
brianhilker
ninjette.org member

Name: Brian

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Kawasaki Ninja ex250

What about my order? I originally sent $ 340 back in Feb for fiber stuff and never got anywhere but the war, the bad fiber distributor...then I suggested sending me stuff you do have in stock worth close to the money I sent and you said ok you would get on it. I have been sending email since June to see when you would send out product you did have in stock and haven't heard from you. I have sent email after email, I suggested refunding my money, different product and still I have nothing.

Old July 20th, 2010, 11:52 PM   #76
gwynnus
ninjette.org member

Sorry to hear that. Someone contacted me through Ebay the other day (he must have read the feedback I left) and asked if my kits arrived as his hadn't either.

I emailed Shinto today, as requested, to ask for a refund. Will let you know how things went.

Old July 21st, 2010, 06:00 AM   #77
gwynnus
ninjette.org member

Refund sent. Thanks

Old July 21st, 2010, 07:44 AM   #78
ninja250quebec
ninjette.org member

Name: michel

Motorcycle(s): nina 250 2009

where my hugger ???

i buy a hugger on ebay 8 May and today 12 weeks later i receive nothing.

Old July 21st, 2010, 08:49 AM   #79
want1sobad
Ninjette CPT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja250quebec View Post
i buy a hugger on ebay 8 May and today 12 weeks later i receive nothing.
he had some serious problems with his fabricator, you need to email paul @ support@shintoracing.com - he will make things right.

Old July 21st, 2010, 11:26 AM   #80
ninja250quebec
ninjette.org member

Name: michel

Motorcycle(s): nina 250 2009

i send many...many email.

he said ''i send tomorow''...sometime...''yesterday'' ...an i never receive.
I contact Paypal on june the next day he said ''i ship one tomorrow''
i close my dispute with paypal and now i can't do nothing.

Soory if a make error but y'm a french Canadian.

Closed Thread