Notices

Closed Thread

Old April 17th, 2011, 09:23 AM   #401
BadStar90
ninjette.org newbie

Name: Brandon

Motorcycle(s): Blue 2010 Ninja 250

Wow

Damn those look sexy, i am waaay bummed i didn't start coming onto this forum sooner so i could have gotten in on this!

No chance you have a primered, black, or cf one left that somebody didn't pay for is there?

Old April 18th, 2011, 06:08 PM   #402
mhesse
ninjette.org member

Name: Mike

Motorcycle(s): 2009 ninja 250R

Lonewolf that is not true at all. I have done several deals with Matt. He always! Comes through. It is a part time job for him as he is still in school too. Just give him a chance. The group buy guys have been waiting since last fall, it is how group buys work. Matt will come through. Just be patient.

Old April 18th, 2011, 07:45 PM   #403
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Name: J.Emmett Turner

Motorcycle(s): '08 CP Blue EX250J, '97 unpainted EX250F, 2nd '97 unpainted EX250F (no engine), '07 black EX250F

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf05 View Post
To start off I'm a fairly patient guy and am very understanding if I'm told the truth. With that being said but seriously trying to get a hold of mat in anyway possible is next to impossible since he does not return pms or emails and barely ever responds back on his posts unless its a few weeks later. I tried to purchase a hugger seperatly bc I missed the group buy but never got a response over weeks of trying to get a hold of him. I was lucky enough to find nyc who I took his spot and purchased his hugger. Over 3 mondays ago I was told by mat my hugger went out... well it still isn't here. In my opinion my thoughts on sportisi is just as bad as shinto.
I'm pretty sure I tied him up in my other thread the few times he's been around (thanks for the help, Matt).

Anyway, perhaps he meant that it was going out from Indonesia that day (one of the replacements he ordered)?

Old April 19th, 2011, 05:12 AM   #404
lonewolf05
ninjette.org guru

Name: Darrell

Motorcycle(s): 09 Ninja 250R

I understand the group buys... but when i emailed him before wanting to just purchase a hugger because i missed the group buy never did i get a response through e-mail or pm. I was told mine and codeblue's were going out on april 4th, so it just annoying when your told one thing and another thing happens. I'm sure like everything there are some people that have really good experiences and some that don't, obviously i'm one that will not have a good experience. BTW me asking if my order went out is on the previous page (10).

Old April 19th, 2011, 06:48 AM   #405
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Motorcycle(s): '08 CP Blue EX250J, '97 unpainted EX250F, 2nd '97 unpainted EX250F (no engine), '07 black EX250F

Quote:
I understand the group buys... but when i emailed him before wanting to just purchase a hugger because i missed the group buy never did i get a response through e-mail or pm. I was told mine and codeblue's were going out on april 4th, so it just annoying when your told one thing and another thing happens. I'm sure like everything there are some people that have really good experiences and some that don't, obviously i'm one that will not have a good experience. BTW me asking if my order went out is on the previous page (10).
Thread's only 5 pages if you have your settings "right." Anyway, I'd wish you good luck with Matt but I'm sure you won't need it because he has (and likely will) always come through.

Old April 19th, 2011, 07:39 AM   #406
mhesse
ninjette.org member

Name: Mike

Motorcycle(s): 2009 ninja 250R

Darrell
i understand where you are coming from. but being a small business owner and having it be a full/part time gig like Matt, i just wanted to point out it is tough to respond quickly all the time and that he is far better than Shinto!!. you will get your part(s). Matt is a great guy to deal with. I'm still waiting for mine too. I asked matt about it and the 1st one had a small ding so he ordered a new one to replace it. he could have easily sent me the dinged one and said he didn't see it but he didn't. So just be pateint and you will get a good quality part soon. just my .02

Old April 19th, 2011, 08:50 AM   #407
scotty
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Scott

Motorcycle(s): Yahama v star 650 classic

Quote:
Yes, you will be good. As I am still waiting on a respose to when mine will be shipped. Matt is a good guy, and I have been here for a short while and have always seen nothing but good come from Matt.

Old April 19th, 2011, 10:58 AM   #408
ztrack157
The Sportisi Master

Name: Matt

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Ninja 250

Scott and Dom yours has been shipped I lost the tracking slip which I am going to get shortly.

Darrel first off you randomly paypaled me 3 weeks ago without being sent an invoice. The huggers were in route when you did so. If there was a misunderstanding I apologize. As of today all huggers HAVE BEEN SHIPPED. Tracking provided today. If you have received tracking send me a PM asking me what the hell.

Please don't compare me to Shinto. I have been around alot longer, don't live in thailand, and work hard. I work a crappy night job at Target and I am in the middle of the MBA program. Life gets in the way sometimes but I will never stiff someone.

Old April 19th, 2011, 02:03 PM   #409
Cab305
ninjette.org sage

Name: Cab

Motorcycle(s): Blue 10 250r

Received mine, everything perfect.

Thank you. Will be purchasing the BRT TIS I- MAX twin map ignition upgrade, as well as front preload adjusters next payday.

Old April 19th, 2011, 02:16 PM   #410
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ztrack157 View Post
Scott and Dom yours has been shipped I lost the tracking slip which I am going to get shortly.

Darrel first off you randomly paypaled me 3 weeks ago without being sent an invoice. The huggers were in route when you did so. If there was a misunderstanding I apologize. As of today all huggers HAVE BEEN SHIPPED. Tracking provided today. If you have received tracking send me a PM asking me what the hell.

Please don't compare me to Shinto. I have been around alot longer, don't live in thailand, and work hard. I work a crappy night job at Target and I am in the middle of the MBA program. Life gets in the way sometimes but I will never stiff someone.
And let's not forget your involvement at the track which is an almost necessary part for anyone selling such wares.

Old April 19th, 2011, 04:44 PM   #411
scotty

Quote:

Thank you Matt. Most of us know you are busy. I'm sure I speak for a lot of people when I say thank you for your services you provide us all with!

Old April 19th, 2011, 06:36 PM   #412
lonewolf05
ninjette.org guru

Name: Darrell

Motorcycle(s): 09 Ninja 250R

Quote:

I paypaled you bc nyc said that i needed to pay you and him? so thats what i did i had nothing to do with the group buy in the first place so that is why i sent the money. I understand i sent the money when you didnt even have the huggers yet which i understood man no problem. I am in no way trying to argue or start anything, i was just trying to state a fact that you did tell me that mine was going out on the 4th so I just had the guy who is painting my hugger on standby when i just thought i would have received it earlier thats all!it is a great product and price and i understand the other things you have going on in your life. I just got frustrated waiting 3 weeks and not ever seeing it but its all good. thanks for getting me the tracking number today and i do retract my statement of comparing you to shinto.

Old April 20th, 2011, 10:47 AM   #413
scotty

got my hugger today! looks great! now to install it. thanks matt!
Posted via Mobile Device

Old April 26th, 2011, 05:03 PM   #414
carlos
ninjette.org member

Name: carlos

Motorcycle(s): 2010 ninja 250r

i still want a the second version hugger help me please

Old April 26th, 2011, 06:22 PM   #415
ztrack157
The Sportisi Master

Name: Matt

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Ninja 250

If you have a question pm me. Alex the Group buy is over please lock this thread.

Old April 26th, 2011, 06:25 PM   #416
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE, '15 CRF110F, '13 TT-R50E

/locked as per Matt

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)

Closed Thread