Go Back   ninjette.org > Marketplace > Motorcycle-related

Old May 3rd, 2011, 08:44 AM   #121
dubojr1
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Jason

Motorcycle(s): 09 Ninja 250R SE, 07 Honda CRF230F, 06 Honda CRF150F

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayanlam View Post
1: sarapacman99 - White Air scoop - Las Vegas - (payment requeste $32, part ordered)
2: blade - Green Air scoop - NY - (payment received $32, part ordered)
3: kawac - Black Air Scoop - Indianapolis
4: AzEKnightz - P&P Koso Cluster without voltmeter - California - (payment received $296, part ordered)
5: shigs - Black Air Scoop - Florida
6: chowbray - P&P Koso Cluster - Canada
7: dubojr1 - P&P Koso Cluster - Florida - (payment received $355, part ordered)
8: NathanUc - P&P Koso Cluster - Indiana - (payment received $355, part ordered)
9:

sent a text to the guy selling the koso kit, but he probably wont read it till the morning, its almost midnight here,
Thanks! You have some serious customer satisfaction/communication skills!!!

Don't forget to add yourself to our Member Map
dubojr1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 3rd, 2011, 07:02 PM   #122
wayanlam

Name: Wayan

Motorcycle(s): 2014 Z250

1: sarapacman99 - White Air scoop - Las Vegas - (payment requeste $32, part ordered)
3: kawac - Black Air Scoop - Indianapolis - (payment requested $32, part will be ordered)
4: AzEKnightz - P&P Koso Cluster without voltmeter - California - (payment received $296, part ordered)
5: shigs - Black Air Scoop - Florida
6: chowbray - P&P Koso Cluster without voltmeter - Canada (deposit received $65, part ordered)
7: dubojr1 - P&P Koso Cluster - Florida - (payment received $355, part ordered)
8: NathanUc - P&P Koso Cluster - Indiana - (payment received $355, part ordered)
9:

brandon, as per my e-mail. we are looking for a 4th RX2 koso spedometer. i seem to have bought the last three that they have in stock

there are 3 potential outcomes...
1: cant find the spedometer, and ill send you the money back
2: will find the part, and all is well, ill ask for the rest of the money
3: cant find the part, but you can decide to use the other Koso speedometer, RX2N. also with the custom fiberglass bracket. (costs an additional $24 for this model though)

ill keep you posted.
W.

Last futzed with by wayanlam; May 4th, 2011 at 01:16 AM.
wayanlam is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 4th, 2011, 01:50 AM   #123
wayanlam

aha, i got a picture of the RX2N with the custom bracket

Brandon, let me know if you'd be interested in this alternative. or should i ask them to keep looking for the RX2, and if they don't get it on time to cancel your order and ill return the money?

Old May 5th, 2011, 12:01 AM   #124
wayanlam

ufff, session expired, and i lost everything i just wrote!! waaa.... and then when i finished writing it all a second time the power cut

anyhow, seems like im only able to get 2 sets with the RX2 speedometer.

they are for Eric and Nathan who paid 1st.

for jason and Braydon, on this short notice (before my girlfriend leaves) we can get you the RX2N for basically the same price:

3.000.000 Rp for the full set (koso RX2N + custom bracket + voltmeter) = $355
2.600.000 Rp for the set without voltmeter (just RX2N + custom bracket) = $305

so the set for Braydon, its $9 more. is that ok with you?

for jason, would you accept the RX2N, or prefer to cancel it?

if i had more time and told the shop they can wait for the stock to arrive, then we could get more of the RX2 models. but i need to order them now to get it by next week. and all they have are the newer RX2N speedometers atm.

here are the specs on these 2 speedos, they are basically the same, just different layout.

so guys, please let me know asap, so i can order them before the week end.

cheers,
W.

Old May 5th, 2011, 02:02 AM   #125
wayanlam

holy.... that dood just about added every possible part that you can get in that space, lol

just another pic of the RX2N for you guys to see

Old May 5th, 2011, 04:46 AM   #126
jackxlee
ninjette.org newbie

Name: jack

Motorcycle(s): 2009 ninja 250

how do i order these stuff? is there a website?
jackxlee is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 5th, 2011, 05:03 AM   #127
dubojr1

Quote:
ufff, session expired, and i lost everything i just wrote!! waaa.... and then when i finished writing it all a second time the power cut

anyhow, seems like im only able to get 2 sets with the RX2 speedometer.

they are for Eric and Nathan who paid 1st.

for jason and Braydon, on this short notice (before my girlfriend leaves) we can get you the RX2N for basically the same price:

3.000.000 Rp for the full set (koso RX2N + custom bracket + voltmeter) = $355
2.600.000 Rp for the set without voltmeter (just RX2N + custom bracket) = $305

so the set for Braydon, its $9 more. is that ok with you?

for jason, would you accept the RX2N, or prefer to cancel it?

if i had more time and told the shop they can wait for the stock to arrive, then we could get more of the RX2 models. but i need to order them now to get it by next week. and all they have are the newer RX2N speedometers atm.

here are the specs on these 2 speedos, they are basically the same, just different layout.

so guys, please let me know asap, so i can order them before the week end.

cheers,
W.
Thanks again for the update. As to which one I would like to have.... I think I'd prefer the RX2. I'm wondering if Eric or Nathan would be interested in the RX2N and then there would be a RX2 available for me.

If not.... how long is the shop thinking it will take to get in new stock? I realize I may miss out on the your girlfriend bringing it over but what's a guy to do...

Old May 5th, 2011, 05:47 AM   #128
NathanUc
B-Town Ninja

Name: Nathan

Motorcycle(s): Black 2013 Ninja ZX6R ABS

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubojr1 View Post
Thanks again for the update. As to which one I would like to have.... I think I'd prefer the RX2. I'm wondering if Eric or Nathan would be interested in the RX2N and then there would be a RX2 available for me.

If not.... how long is the shop thinking it will take to get in new stock? I realize I may miss out on the your girlfriend bringing it over but what's a guy to do...
I'm really keen on the RX2 personally; if I could work something out with a friend, I'd be willing to cancel my order and let you grab it if you and wayan were cool with that? No promises yet, but I'll try find out asap.
NathanUc is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 5th, 2011, 05:52 AM   #129
dubojr1

Quote:
Originally Posted by NathanUc View Post
I'm really keen on the RX2 personally; if I could work something out with a friend, I'd be willing to cancel my order and let you grab it if you and wayan were cool with that? No promises yet, but I'll try find out asap.
Understood! I don't think Wayan will care either. We will await your decision.

Old May 5th, 2011, 07:15 AM   #130
wayanlam

wont make a difference to me, i can send back your money Nat if you want to pass your RX2 on to Jason.

in which case im just awaiting info from chowbray if you are ok to get the RX2N for the additional 9 bucks.

i can ask tomorrow how long it might take to get the original RX2. probably gonna go pick up the 2 that i ordered last week tomorrow or on Saturday when i have time. ill then post up the pictures

Old May 5th, 2011, 02:22 PM   #131
AzEKnightz
ninjette.org member

Name: Eric

Motorcycle(s): 2011 Ninja 250r SE

Quote:
wont make a difference to me, i can send back your money Nat if you want to pass your RX2 on to Jason.

in which case im just awaiting info from chowbray if you are ok to get the RX2N for the additional 9 bucks.

i can ask tomorrow how long it might take to get the original RX2. probably gonna go pick up the 2 that i ordered last week tomorrow or on Saturday when i have time. ill then post up the pictures
nice! I'll like to see those rx2! =]

-AzEKnightz
AzEKnightz is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 5th, 2011, 02:29 PM   #132
NathanUc
B-Town Ninja

I heard back from my friend and it turns out timing was just bad. The parts he ordered for me just shipped out a couple days ago.

@dubojr1:
clearly you have more seniority than me here so I feel somewhat guilty. If you are in a hurry to get the cluster, I'd be willing to wait it out and just get one on the next GB.

I have my first track day scheduled around May 30th, but it's not like this is essential.

Old May 5th, 2011, 04:59 PM   #133
wayanlam

so whats the verdict? i need to know today if im to order any of the RX2N.

personally i wish i could get the RX2N, since it has a more centered/symmetrical layout and it would work better with my street fighter mod (without fiberglass bracket) but my RX2 is already like a year old, so i cant offer to trade that in with you guys, lol

keep me posted
W.

Old May 5th, 2011, 05:11 PM   #134
NathanUc
B-Town Ninja

Quote:
so whats the verdict? i need to know today if im to order any of the RX2N.

personally i wish i could get the RX2N, since it has a more centered/symmetrical layout and it would work better with my street fighter mod (without fiberglass bracket) but my RX2 is already like a year old, so i cant offer to trade that in with you guys, lol

keep me posted
W.
Regardless, if he takes my place for the RX2, I won't be getting the RX2N. I just don't care for the look personally. So in our case, I don't think it effects weather or not you need to get a RX2N because it seems like whoever doesn't get this one will just wait for the next chance. (I could be wrong on that though)

Old May 5th, 2011, 06:03 PM   #135
wayanlam

all clear, just double checking with Braydon if he wants his RX2N kit. he said he would take it if it costs the same, but its $9 more, so i dont know if that close enough to being the same, or if he will cancel it too, lol

so between Nat and Jason, please let me know who will get this set, so that i can either return the money of the other person, or i keep looking for the RX2 and ship it out directly from Bali to your address when i get it.

W.

Old May 5th, 2011, 06:29 PM   #136
dubojr1

@ Nathan: I just wanted to take a moment to say I totally appreciate you making the offer. I've been trying to get the KOSO kit now for a while but due to one of sources for it crashing and burning, I've had little luck getting a chance to get one since. In short, I'd love to take your spot. You sure your cool with it? If so..... I totally owe you a beer and a hand shack.

Old May 5th, 2011, 06:34 PM   #137
NathanUc
B-Town Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubojr1 View Post
@ Nathan: I just wanted to take a moment to say I totally appreciate you making the offer. I've been trying to get the KOSO kit now for a while but due to one of sources for it crashing and burning, I've had little luck getting a chance to get one since. In short, I'd love to take your spot. You sure your cool with it? If so..... I totally owe you a beer and a hand shack.
Yeah, I'm fine with it. I'll get one eventually from another GB or retail :P

@wayan:
refund received. Thanks

Old May 5th, 2011, 06:52 PM   #138
wayanlam

1: sarapacman99 - White Air scoop - Las Vegas - (payment received $32, part ordered)
3: kawac - Black Air Scoop - Indianapolis - (payment received $32, part ordered)
5: chowbray - P&P Koso Cluster without voltmeter - Canada (deposit received $65, part ordered the RX2N model)
6: dubojr1 - P&P Koso Cluster - Florida - (payment received $355, part ordered)
7:

NathanUc - P&P Koso Cluster - Indiana - ($355 full refund just sent, koso set passed on to dubojr1)

Nathan, just a thought~ if you want i can get JUST the custom fiberglass bracket, and then you can buy the RX2 from Koso USA? costs like $59 for that. just a thought, since ive sent 2 other members just the bracket, cos they already have the speedometer, but wanted this bracket.

W.

Old May 6th, 2011, 05:21 AM   #139
want1sobad
Ninjette CPT

Name: Vince

Motorcycle(s): Black 08 250r

wayan,

thanks for all the time and effort you're putting in on this - we really appreciate it.

btw,

can you check this and let me know?

http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showp...3&postcount=32

thanks!
want1sobad is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 6th, 2011, 02:42 PM   #140
NathanUc
B-Town Ninja

Quote:
1: sarapacman99 - White Air scoop - Las Vegas - (payment received $32, part ordered)
3: kawac - Black Air Scoop - Indianapolis - (payment received $32, part ordered)
5: chowbray - P&P Koso Cluster without voltmeter - Canada (deposit received $65, part ordered the RX2N model)
6: dubojr1 - P&P Koso Cluster - Florida - (payment received $355, part ordered)
7:

NathanUc - P&P Koso Cluster - Indiana - ($355 full refund just sent, koso set passed on to dubojr1)

Nathan, just a thought~ if you want i can get JUST the custom fiberglass bracket, and then you can buy the RX2 from Koso USA? costs like $59 for that. just a thought, since ive sent 2 other members just the bracket, cos they already have the speedometer, but wanted this bracket.

W.

Thanks for the offer, but I'm just going to wait and get it all in one big go later on Having the bracket sitting in front of me daily will just cause me to splurge and over spend on the RX2 lol

Old May 8th, 2011, 11:23 PM   #141
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Name: J.Emmett Turner

Motorcycle(s): '08 CP Blue EX250J, '97 unpainted EX250F, 2nd '97 unpainted EX250F (no engine), '07 black EX250F

I just finally got back to this thread after my few weeks off and see that Wayan was askin Qs. I've been sending my notebook to Dell for service and they screwed up the shipping. I'm posting from work and I ran out of time but I'll try to pick this up on my phone.
CZroe is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 9th, 2011, 07:01 AM   #142
wayanlam

got the faring covers today. one green, one black and one white, the red one is my old one, in case CZrow wants it? i think i sent you a pm asking if you wanted it?

two of the koso RX2 arrived already, but im waiting on the third to get there the RX2N for Braydon before i go and pick it up, since its a little far from home.

cheers,
W

Old May 9th, 2011, 07:36 AM   #143
dubojr1

Quote:
got the faring covers today. one green, one black and one white, the red one is my old one, in case CZrow wants it? i think i sent you a pm asking if you wanted it?

two of the koso RX2 arrived already, but im waiting on the third to get there the RX2N for Braydon before i go and pick it up, since its a little far from home.

cheers,
W
Kewl!!! Are we on schedule for the our stuff catching the flight?

Old May 9th, 2011, 08:22 AM   #144
wayanlam

yep all on schedule, the RX2N is going to get shipped here by express, so we should have it in the next couple days.

Braydon when will you send the remaining $240? did you get your paycheck yet?

my girlfriend is flying out on Sunday so we still have all week.

Old May 9th, 2011, 08:29 AM   #145
dubojr1

Quote:
yep all on schedule, the RX2N is going to get shipped here by express, so we should have it in the next couple days.

Braydon when will you send the remaining $240? did you get your paycheck yet?

my girlfriend is flying out on Sunday so we still have all week.
Wow... everything seems to be moving right along well. Kinda makes me wanna buy some more cool stuff!

Old May 9th, 2011, 08:11 PM   #146
wayanlam

well it is only a couple more days left before she flies

Old May 10th, 2011, 12:04 AM   #147
wayanlam

this is the blue scoop that i can get, candy blue i think?

the bike in the 2nd pic is like non metalic dark blue, model 2011 im told, but i dont know what blue is what tbh...

Old May 10th, 2011, 12:32 AM   #148
Kevin2109
KThanksBye

Name: Kevin

Motorcycle(s): 2006 zx636r

Ahh! I want the RX2N, just wish I had the money right now I'm so torn between that or my area P. Lets hope we have another group buy in a couple months?
Kevin2109 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 10th, 2011, 03:24 AM   #149
wayanlam

get the area P.... i think thats like the best thing you can buy for the ninjette. i was almost heart broken when i crashed the bike and thought i totaled it... but it survived! i epoxied the scratches and the minor cracks and flipped it around (now i have the seam facing out) but it looks better than seeing the remnants of the scratches

when you have saved up enough i can always send one directly. shipping will cost more since its going international, and the guys getting it now are just lucky and get a free ride till vegas with my girlfriend, lol.

this thread will be open indefinitely. so anyone wanting anything can just post and ill update prices as of the time asked (since prices change and also the exchange rates).

cheers,
W.

Old May 10th, 2011, 05:02 AM   #150
dubojr1

Quote:
get the area P.... i think thats like the best thing you can buy for the ninjette. i was almost heart broken when i crashed the bike and thought i totaled it... but it survived! i epoxied the scratches and the minor cracks and flipped it around (now i have the seam facing out) but it looks better than seeing the remnants of the scratches

when you have saved up enough i can always send one directly. shipping will cost more since its going international, and the guys getting it now are just lucky and get a free ride till vegas with my girlfriend, lol.

this thread will be open indefinitely. so anyone wanting anything can just post and ill update prices as of the time asked (since prices change and also the exchange rates).

cheers,
W.
Thanks again Wayan!!! I can't wait to finally see some KOSO's on my bike!

Old May 11th, 2011, 06:58 AM   #151
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Name: J.Emmett Turner

Motorcycle(s): '08 CP Blue EX250J, '97 unpainted EX250F, 2nd '97 unpainted EX250F (no engine), '07 black EX250F

OK, I finally caught back up in this thread. I'd love to experiment with your old part if you're sure you won't be using it. If you find someone willing to pay more for it, well, then you are welcome to sell it to them, but I'll gladly pay $15 and shipping. The factory ColorRite paints for Candy Plasma Blue are expensive but I believe TheDuck has found an excelent alternative that is a very close match and I could put them to other good uses if this turns out well.
CZroe is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 11th, 2011, 07:54 AM   #152
play2pwn
Only the good die young

Name: Aaron

Motorcycle(s): 2011 ninja 250r SE

Is it over? Im interested in the airscoop )
play2pwn is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 11th, 2011, 08:16 AM   #153
wayanlam

@ CZroe, pm me your paypal acc, and ill send you a payment request for 15$

@ play2pwn, what color are you interested in? id have to see if i can get it before the week end. pass me your paypal acc too and if i can get the color you want, ill send you a payment request for $32.

Old May 11th, 2011, 10:07 AM   #154
play2pwn
Only the good die young

Quote:
@ CZroe, pm me your payypal acc, and ill send you a payment request for 15$

@ play2pwn, what color are you interested in? id have to see if i can get it before the week end. pass me your paypal acc too and if i can get the color you want, ill send you a payment request for $32.

Im interested in the white but I gotta make a paypal acc. 1st

And those ktc hand grips color red and how much?

Old May 11th, 2011, 10:33 AM   #155
cool runnings racing
ninjette.org member

Name: Kevin

Motorcycle(s): 09 ninja 250 special edition

How are those flush turn signals? and i am interested in a green scoop is it too late?
cool runnings racing is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 11th, 2011, 08:51 PM   #156
wayanlam

@ play2pwn, im asking the price for the hand grip will let you know when i find out. do you still want a white scoop? im checking with the shop if they have one in stock.

@ cool runnings racing, i haven't tried the flush mounts so i dont really know, ive seen them on a parked bike, looks good. and has a lot of LED's. if you send me your paypal info i can send you a payment request for the scoop, the green scoop is available, i just called and checked.

W

Old May 11th, 2011, 09:44 PM   #157
play2pwn
Only the good die young

Quote:
@ play2pwn, im asking the price for the hand grip will let you know when i find out. do you still want a white scoop? im checking with the shop if they have one in stock.

@ cool runnings racing, i haven't tried the flush mounts so i dont really know, ive seen them on a parked bike, looks good. and has a lot of LED's. if you send me your paypal info i can send you a payment request for the scoop, the green scoop is available, i just called and checked.

W
I had a talk with sarapacman or charlie since he also lives in las vegas I asked him if he can order for me and I'll just pay him cash

And yes I want a white airscoop forget about the grips

Old May 12th, 2011, 12:54 AM   #158
wayanlam

found the red hand grips, they cost like 125.000 Rp, which is about $15 i can still get it if you want.

i just spoke with sarapacman on skype, he said that if i can find a second white one to get it and send him the paypal request, so i just need to wait and see if i can get one before the week end.

just waiting on a reply from Kevin regarding the green scoop now.

cheers.
W

ps, picked up all three koso sets. ill post pictures when i get home from work.

Old May 12th, 2011, 03:51 AM   #159
wellcraft
ninjette.org guru

Name: JR

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250R

I've seen something that looks like a frame slider but for the exhaust, have you seen that? Any idea of what the cost could be?
Do the grips comes with bar ends?
wellcraft is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 12th, 2011, 03:55 AM   #160
wellcraft
ninjette.org guru

Name: JR

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250R

Forgot to ask, do those ktc mirrors extend?
If so I want a pair in black.
if not, do you know of some extensions?

Thanks.
wellcraft is offline   Reply With Quote