ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Marketplace > Motorcycle-related

Old July 7th, 2011, 09:57 AM   #241
CThunder-blue
ModMy250.com

Name: Tri

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250R, 2005 R6

Hi Wayan, can you still get the CLD triple clamp? Let me know how much shipped to California 94587 if you can.

Thanks!
Tri

Old July 7th, 2011, 05:21 PM   #242
wayanlam
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Wayan

Motorcycle(s): 2014 Z250

yeah, i think i should still be able to get it, ill find out how much it is in the next couple days.

shipping cost is all but a guess until i actually have the part packed and weighed... might be around 20~40 $? im not really sure how much it weighs...

Old July 7th, 2011, 05:47 PM   #243
CThunder-blue
ModMy250.com

Name: Tri

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250R, 2005 R6

No problem. Just let me know.

Old July 20th, 2011, 06:20 PM   #244
wayanlam

Quote:
Originally Posted by CThunder-blue View Post
No problem. Just let me know.

i believe that the price should be still the same, 750.000 Rp (as per the img). i have not had the time to go back to that shop to double check that there are no changes to the price.

the exchange rate is at around 8500 Rp to the USD, so: $88 (plus 10% for my end fees that im asking for~) Total $97 + Shipping.

by chance i have a DHL package heading out soon, if you are interested in this, we could see if its possible to get your part forwarded by the other person over to you, once they receive the DHL package.

thanks,
W

Old July 21st, 2011, 12:47 AM   #245
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Name: J.Emmett Turner

Motorcycle(s): '08 CP Blue EX250J, '97 unpainted EX250F, 2nd '97 unpainted EX250F (no engine), '07 black EX250F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
LOL

Seriously...what is it? I may be interested.
I have something exactly like that called the Lobster Mount but his is RAM-brand.
CZroe is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 21st, 2011, 02:19 AM   #246
Shaol1n Monk
shaol1n ninja stuntman

Name: Jae

Motorcycle(s): 2006 Yamaha YZF R6 Anniversary "Yoshiko" 2007 Honda CBR600RR "Katsumi"(SOLD) 2010 Ninja ZX-2R "JADE" (RIP)

hey wayan, any chance they have same triple clamp CThunder is looking at in Black?
also whats up with the rearsets? cost and what are the measurements compared to stock? also do they come in black?

thanks for ur time on this
-jae

Old July 22nd, 2011, 10:49 AM   #247
caps
Sexy Beast

Name: Mat

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninja 250R, 2006 ZX-14, 2012 Ducati Monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayanlam View Post

KTC handlebar grips:
I will take these in red if we do another group buy

EDIT;
and bar ends if they are not included
caps is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 23rd, 2011, 11:02 AM   #248
wayanlam

those have a build on bar end thinggo i believe, but they are not weighted. so you might have issued with the handlebars vibrating a little... well i did~ without bar end weights.

ill have a closer look at them next time i get a chance when im passing by one of the shops to see how they are made.

at least they aren't that expensive, around $15 at the shops here.

Old July 23rd, 2011, 11:33 AM   #249
Shaol1n Monk
shaol1n ninja stuntman

Motorcycle(s): 2006 Yamaha YZF R6 Anniversary "Yoshiko" 2007 Honda CBR600RR "Katsumi"(SOLD) 2010 Ninja ZX-2R "JADE" (RIP)

hey wayan, any info on rearsets? cost and positioning compared to stock?
also do they have the CLD triple clamp in black?

Old July 23rd, 2011, 11:35 AM   #250
Shaol1n Monk
shaol1n ninja stuntman

also, any preload fork adjusters available? colors and cost if so?

Old July 24th, 2011, 12:36 AM   #251
Bushmaster11B
Bushmaster11B

Name: Jason

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250R "Limited Edition" w/ Metallic, Pearl Essent, Candy Coat 3 Tone Paint Job

Hey Wayan, first time I have posted on your thread. Glad to meet you. I saw that you have clip ons and you said earlier the only colors you found was black and silver. However if you come across some gold ones with gold hand grips, please let me know. I'm also lookind for gold rear sets and gold triple clamps. Would like to find by this winter. If you can find me all this stuff I will buy it all thoughout time and I definetely will buy those angel eye HID lights and digital speedometer that everyone here is ordering. You will definetely get some business from the northern part of the US too. Going to tell everyone about you here in Kentucky and Tennessee. Originally from Texas so I can put some more business in one of the Kawasaki Dealers also. I'm kinda a VIP customer with them and have put a lot of offroad events together with them with their ATV's and Dirt Bikes. You seem to be helping out a lot of people and 1 thing I can say is you are reliable and trustworthy. Thanks for your help Wayan.

Old August 22nd, 2011, 10:18 AM   #252
dubojr1

Motorcycle(s): 09 Ninja 250R SE, 07 Honda CRF230F, 06 Honda CRF150F

Should our KOSO kits have come with the oil temperature oil drain adapter and the coolant adapter?

Also... Not sure if it was just my kit but the "check engine" light was wired up with the "neutral" light. I had to rewire it and I actually added it to the oil warning circuit so to have the extra warning light.

Don't forget to add yourself to our Member Map
dubojr1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 22nd, 2011, 06:04 PM   #253
wayanlam

hi jason,

no, the kit that i sent does not come with the oil drain adapter. it plugs in and replaces the oem oil and water sensor.

i posted about it on here:

http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showp...0&postcount=48

if im not mistaken, all the bikes here in indonesia that have the koso kits have the sensors plugged in this way, since the kits have never come with these adaptors. if you dont want to remove the original water temp, and oil pressure switch, then you can buy those parts individually from Koso i believe.

---

on a side note, i thought the "check engine" light was supposed to be on neutral, so that you know that the actual light for is is not broken when you have the bike in neutral.

if there is a problem with the engine and needs checking, then it would light up in all the other gears.

otherwise in the off chance that there is a problem with the engine, and the bulb (LED in this case) is faulty, then you wouldn't know about it.

cheers!

Old August 22nd, 2011, 06:21 PM   #254
wayanlam

oh, and at the other jason, aka Bushmaster11B,

i have not had the time to go about and checking out bike parts. been too busy with work, and all the shops are closed by the time i get out.

so for the moment im not really buying anything unless someone knows what they want and can tell me what it is, rather than asking me to find out if something is available (which requires me to drive around for hours looking for it).

W.

Old August 23rd, 2011, 08:26 AM   #255
dubojr1

Quote:
hi jason,

no, the kit that i sent does not come with the oil drain adapter. it plugs in and replaces the oem oil and water sensor.

i posted about it on here:

http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showp...0&postcount=48

if im not mistaken, all the bikes here in indonesia that have the koso kits have the sensors plugged in this way, since the kits have never come with these adaptors. if you dont want to remove the original water temp, and oil pressure switch, then you can buy those parts individually from Koso i believe.

---

on a side note, i thought the "check engine" light was supposed to be on neutral, so that you know that the actual light for is is not broken when you have the bike in neutral.

if there is a problem with the engine and needs checking, then it would light up in all the other gears.

otherwise in the off chance that there is a problem with the engine, and the bulb (LED in this case) is faulty, then you wouldn't know about it.

cheers!
I think I'll look for the oil adapter. I don't think I want to loss my oil pressure sensor.

As far as the "check engine" light. I believe that light is for FI models. To my knowledge, our stock setup has no "check engine" circuit. There is no sensors to set it off. The coolant sensor turns on a dummy light, the oil pressure sensor has it's own light. The KOSO wiring instructions says the wire is for a EOBD light. We don't have that kind of diagnostic computer on our carb'd bikes.

Old August 23rd, 2011, 06:49 PM   #256
wayanlam

hehe, you really read the instructions then!

here is what you would need to order from Koso in that case then.
i believe there is a Koso USA right? shouldn't cost much since they are such small bits.

Old August 23rd, 2011, 06:56 PM   #257
dubojr1

Yeah I ordered the oil adapter today from an online company for $9. Since the KOSO coolant temperature circuit monitors not only coolant temp but it will also has an overheat warning light, I'm cool with swapping it for the stock sensor.

Old August 29th, 2011, 09:18 AM   #258
Gulf1
ninjette.org member

Name: Eric

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Ninja 250R

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob706 View Post
Let me guess...you asked a question in polite and civil manner?
Then don't go to Kawiforums!

Old August 29th, 2011, 09:22 AM   #259
Gulf1
ninjette.org member

Name: Eric

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Ninja 250R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaol1n Monk View Post
also, any preload fork adjusters available? colors and cost if so?
Just in case you didn't know, Slingshot Racing has them for $105 shipped. Not sure how it would compare to importing. I'd be for a set if they could be had for less though.

Old August 29th, 2011, 01:08 PM   #260
Shaol1n Monk
shaol1n ninja stuntman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulf1 View Post
Just in case you didn't know, Slingshot Racing has them for $105 shipped. Not sure how it would compare to importing. I'd be for a set if they could be had for less though.
i got a price sheet from BIKERZ in thailand and they sell for approx $40 USD.
that doesnt include the shipping tho. if we get a few peeps who want them we can have shipped all together and it would prob still be considerably cheaper that SSR's.

http://www.bikers.co.th/

Old October 5th, 2011, 11:28 AM   #261
Maniac0908
ninjette.org member

Name: Mahesh

Motorcycle(s): 11 ninja 250r

Omg!! Please tell me you can get me those halo projectors. I want to do it but im scared to do the retro fit myself. Can u get them already installed? If not anyone know where i can?
Maniac0908 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 5th, 2011, 05:36 PM   #262
wayanlam

i dont want to get these kits anymore, since they cost a lot, and have a chance that it can break or not work properly. dont feel right sending out a product that im not confident work and would be hard for you to repair if something doesnt work properly.

sry~

Old October 5th, 2011, 07:53 PM   #263
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Motorcycle(s): '08 CP Blue EX250J, '97 unpainted EX250F, 2nd '97 unpainted EX250F (no engine), '07 black EX250F

Quote:
that was my bike with the scoop. basically everyone i sent the scoops to have been too lazy to take pictures and posting them!! waaaaaaa......
I installed yours for my trip so I wouldn't have to ship it but I removed it when I got here and the right side is completely covered in fork oil.

I haven't repaired and painted it yet.

Old October 5th, 2011, 08:30 PM   #264
wayanlam

ow... i would say u need to fix the seals on your forks! no good running around with that leaking, specially if any of it ends up on the brake pads!

Old October 6th, 2011, 05:00 AM   #265
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Quote:
ow... i would say u need to fix the seals on your forks! no good running around with that leaking, specially if any of it ends up on the brake pads!
Yup, but it's going to cost a lot.

Old October 6th, 2011, 06:13 AM   #266
wayanlam

why would it cost that much?

i think you can fix it alone if you read up on it. its not that complicated. ive watched them replace the seals on the front shocks of my old bike a couple times

Old October 6th, 2011, 06:43 AM   #267
CZroe
CPT Falcon

I don't have any tools or anything. Even getting the fairings off is hard to do with my stuff! Buying tools will only add to the cost. I need tires, chains, sprockets, etc too, so it makes sense to have them done when I get that stuff done.

On topic, I was wondering: Is it still possible to find one of these huggers in Indonesia?

Old October 6th, 2011, 07:10 AM   #268
wayanlam

yeah i think its available, but shipping it would be silly expensive, soo bulkyyy

Old October 6th, 2011, 01:21 PM   #269
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Quote:
yeah i think its available, but shipping it would be silly expensive, soo bulkyyy
It can be broken down a bit and would then probably fit in with the other huggers.

Old October 6th, 2011, 05:41 PM   #270
wayanlam

the box with the other huggers are totally full when all 15 are in each box they all stack into each other too. that fiberglass hugger is totally bulky, since you need to basically box it up with foam supports to hold all the parts in place, to avoid bits from warping during transport. someone else on here got a set that was warped because it wasn't properly packed during shipping, and it was a hassle to get it aligned properly.

so still, the biggest hurdle is the shipping cost when sending this hugger on its own.

Old October 6th, 2011, 08:50 PM   #271
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Quote:
the box with the other huggers are totally full when all 15 are in each box they all stack into each other too. that fiberglass hugger is totally bulky, since you need to basically box it up with foam supports to hold all the parts in place, to avoid bits from warping during transport. someone else on here got a set that was warped because it wasn't properly packed during shipping, and it was a hassle to get it aligned properly.

so still, the biggest hurdle is the shipping cost when sending this hugger on its own.
Actually, that "someone else" was me.

Link to original page on YouTube.

Even so, if you're ever shipping a box-load of other stuff, I'm sure a lot of the other stuff can go in between. I bet a lot of the problem with the Sportisi huggers warping was from the extended trip in a hot ocean freight container. Also, they probably weren't fully cured before being loaded it a sealed environment with others and the saturated fumes likely kept them soft during transport.

If GB#2 has room to spare, I'm interested in getting one of these for a friend (any color).

Old October 7th, 2011, 01:40 AM   #272
wayanlam

Quote:
Originally Posted by CZroe View Post
Actually, that "someone else" was me.
haha!! i thought it was you that posted those threads, but i was too lazy to find them, and then i was wondering why on earth would you want another one after all the trouble you had with the 1st! so i came to the conclusion that it might have been someone else that had that issue

Old October 7th, 2011, 02:17 AM   #273
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Also, since this one isn't Sportisi (it is styled after a GSXR and not either of the two Sportisi designs), it may not have the same issue.

Basically, my friend has wanted an EX250J shock for his EX250F but now I got him interested in the shock + swingarm, tire, etc, so that he can run a bigger tire, hugger, etc.