Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Motorcycling News

Old April 13th, 2010, 03:50 AM   #1
Ninjette Newsbot
All the news that's fit to excerpt

Name: newsie

Motorcycle(s): only digital replicas

[motorcyclistonline] - Mainly In The Plain

Mainly In The Plain

"It's nuts--we've been soaked for three days straight. Then you guys show up and suddenly it's sunny and 70!" These were the mixed tidings that greeted us at the hotel outside Valencia where Escape publisher Fred Koplin and I had arrived for an Edelweiss bike tour of southeastern Spain sponsored by Motorcyclist magazine. We weren't about to complain about our good fortune; apparently the rain in Spain does not fall mainly on the plain. From October through December, it falls anywhere it pleas"It's nuts--we've been soaked for three days straight. Then you guys show up and suddenly it's sunny and 70!" These were the mixed tidings that greeted us at the hotel outside Valencia where Escape publisher Fred Koplin and I had arrived for an Edelweiss bike tour of southeastern Spain sponsored by Motorcyclist magazine. We weren't about to complain about our good fortune; apparently the rain in Spain does not fall mainly on the plain. From October through December, it falls anywhere it pleases, and when you're trying to negotiate the twisting caminos and careterras of the Spanish countryside astride a strange motorcycle, this can translate into a real predicament. Then again, if you've sprung for the luxury of a fully supported, organized tour from Edelweiss, such chaos won't dampen your experience.

Photo Gallery: Edelweiss Bike tour in Southeastern Spain - Motorcycle Escape

Read More | Digg It | Add to del.icio.us

Click here for full story...