ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > General Motorcycling Discussion

Notices

Old November 2nd, 2016, 10:10 AM   #1
Ninjette Newsbot
All the news that's fit to excerpt

Name: newsie

Motorcycle(s): only digital replicas

[sportrider - tech] - Motorcycle Batteries: The Difference Between Lead-Acid and Lith

Tech
Making sure your bike starts every time, and a look into the lithium-based future

Understanding which motorcycle battery is right for you—we take a look at the traditional lead-acid technology and the rise of lithium-iron.

Click here for full story...

Old November 3rd, 2016, 07:59 AM   #2
Paul A. Horn
ninjette.org newbie

Name: Paul

Motorcycle(s): Honda

As my experience, I think Lead-Acid battery is the most common and durable type, but the preferred type is still Lith. Let's read more we will know more details about the life time of each type of battery.