ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Ride Reports

Old October 24th, 2012, 07:04 PM   #1
Alienjoe
ninjette.org member

Name: Joe

Motorcycle(s): 1995 CBR600F3 "The Project"

Nov 4th 2012 Tech/Bear Mtn/whocaresletsride

I'm thinking of planning a ride for Sunday Nov 4th. The 3rd is my birthday. It will be a 118 mile loop with some back roads, towns, highway and lots of scenery. Bear Mountain, Seven Lakes Drive, and a spot I know on state route 52 near Ellenville, Ny that is the top of the Shawangunk Ridge Mtn. It will be a mostly all day thing starting with meeting at my house in Monroe for any necessary tech work and ending at the same spot for pizza. Not quite a birthday party but close to it. Any interest???

I'll know in a few days if this is 100% or not. Stay tuned.

Old October 25th, 2012, 05:41 PM   #2
Panda
not an actual panda

Name: dan

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Ninja 250, 2009 CBR600RR (Sold)

This sounds like a cool idea. I'll see if I can make it. Sundays are tough
Panda is offline   Reply With Quote

Old November 4th, 2012, 01:23 PM   #3
Alienjoe
ninjette.org member

Name: Joe

Motorcycle(s): 1995 CBR600F3 "The Project"

An open letter to Hurricane Sandy,

**** you, you stupid ****ing bitch. Because of you, I spent my birthday working, had to drain my Ninjette's gas tank into my wife's car and am stuck on 12 hr overnight shifts cleaning up your mess. You ruined a perfectly good weekend ride also. If you or any of your type mess up the ride I'm going to plan for the spring, I'll find a way to kick your ass

Sincerely,
Alienjoe