ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Group Rides and Local Events

Old May 8th, 2010, 10:11 PM   #1
ninjabrewer
dirty old man

Name: Chris

Motorcycle(s): Blue '08 Ninja 250

Tacoma area ninjetters

Just recently moved into this area, not sure for how long. Need advice on area shops/dealers and groups to ride with.

nb

Old May 9th, 2010, 06:34 PM   #2
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE

Congrats on the move, Chris! I think there are a number of folks up there...

/moving thread to local...

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 9th, 2010, 09:08 PM   #3
ninjabrewer
dirty old man

thanks Alex, didn't really think to put it in the correct forum, thanks for moving it for me. Seen a few intro's but don't remember them.

nb

Old May 10th, 2010, 08:49 AM   #4
cnichols79us
Fastly Slow!!!

Name: Jeff

Motorcycle(s): 2007 Kawasaki Ninja EX250, 1980 Honda XL125

Hey Chris! I am 20 Min from Tacoma. Welcome to the Liquid Sunshine State! I am still fairly new up here and haven't found much in the way of Kawasaki shops. There is Kent Kawasaki, but they are High Priced and get HORRIBLE reviews. The people that work there are just flat mean sometimes, owner is always foul. If you don't need a Kawi Shop, Hinshaw's in Auburn is an AWESOME shop....There a couple closer to you, I just can't remember them for the life of me. Hit me up if you need a tour guide. What part of Tacoma are you in??
cnichols79us is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 10th, 2010, 05:56 PM   #5
richierich781
Future Hall of Famer

Name: rich

Motorcycle(s): 2010 yamaha fz6r raven

Hey welcome to the 253. Couple of shops/dealers around here, cnich already mentioned a couple. There's also tacoma motorsports and my fave is renton motorcycles or rmc for short, nice place to visit and check out new bikes, or grab a bite to eat/brew @ the restaurant inside with a whole view of the sales floor. There's also cycle gear and eagle leather in tac. Try hitting up pnwriders.com, lots of ninjette riders, lots of group rides and bike nights. Hope this helps a little bit. Once again welcome. Alex advance apology for putting another site on here, i promise I'm not promoting them.
Posted via Mobile Device
richierich781 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 10th, 2010, 06:39 PM   #6
ninjabrewer
dirty old man

Thanks guys, one thing that I am looking for is some tires and I need an oil change. I hate to take it to a shop, but living in a hotel, I don't really have a place or the equipment to do it on my own. At the moment, I don't work on the weekends so maybe we can get together for a ride. I rode up to Ranier park Sunday, didn't ride into the park but was glad to be back in the saddle.

nb