ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > New Members

Old March 20th, 2012, 07:07 PM   #41
jdoucet93
ninjette.org sage

Name: Josh

Motorcycle(s): 2009 R6

Okay people, seriously, he's obviously gone completely mad and turned into a hooligan. I'm willing to bet he's out riding the streets in full squid mode!
Posted via Mobile Device
jdoucet93 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 20th, 2012, 07:15 PM   #42
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

Name: Sean

Motorcycle(s): 2009 K1300S, 2013 Ninja 300, 2011 Ninja 250R, Faster than Unregistered's ninjette

MOTM - Apr '13
Nick

AFM #676
Supersports are for n00bs
Jiggles is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 20th, 2012, 07:24 PM   #43
Jay72
ninjette.org member

Name: Jay

Motorcycle(s): 2011 Kawasaki Ninja 250r

^^^

Am I not the only one that has a bad feeling about this? Jesus I am being negative, but I have a bad feeling about this for the poor kid.
Jay72 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 20th, 2012, 07:27 PM   #44
Jono
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Jono

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Triumph Street Triple, 2009 KLX250SF, 2003 Suzuki SV650S (Sold), 2006 Ninja 250 (Sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay72 View Post
^^^

Am I not the only one that has a bad feeling about this? Jesus I am being negative, but I have a bad feeling about this for the poor kid.

I am getting that feeling as well. I don't think he got the bike and now is depressed. Poor guy.

If he got a dirt bike today, I can almost guarantee he would have posted up a pic by now.

EDIT: I just saw in the Picture Game thread he said he is getting the bike tomorrow. So who knows whats up with him.
Jono is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 20th, 2012, 08:01 PM   #45
Jay72
ninjette.org member

Weird how he said nothing here..oh well, kids these days..lol

Old March 20th, 2012, 08:08 PM   #46
nickjpass
#squid

Name: nickypoo

Motorcycle(s): Track dedicated 2008 ZX6R

MOTM - Jul '16
Lmfao xD :

I was at WORK!!! xD Got to raise money for mods lmao Fat people can't feed themselves

I'll just stop teasing...

I didn't get a KLX140L

I got a 2012 Lime Green KLX140L

Once again, LMAO!!! This is the greatest thread ever lmao

lmao

and

lmao

@cuz

I love your creativity!

Old March 20th, 2012, 08:09 PM   #47
r311music
ninjette.org member

Name: Rob

Motorcycle(s): 2011 ZX6R

soooo......pics!?!?
r311music is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 20th, 2012, 08:12 PM   #48
jdoucet93
ninjette.org sage

Name: Josh

Motorcycle(s): 2009 R6

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!! YOU GET ON A POST AGAIN, AND STILL NO DAMN PICTURES?!?!?!? AHHHGHGHGGHGHHHHH

okay.. my capslock privileges have now been revoked...

Old March 20th, 2012, 08:25 PM   #49
jmgrande
YEAH! Custom name tag.

Name: Jon

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninja 250R SE- SOLD to maverick9611

Awesome picture deleted at Nick's request...but we want real pictures!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickjpass View Post
Stop cheating lol please delete the photo

Old March 20th, 2012, 08:25 PM   #50
nickjpass
#squid

MOTM - Jul '16
Also, I'm so touched that you guys care so much about me...I actually got let down several times today lol here's the story:

I wake up today, no school. I just say "I have to go to DDS Motorsports!"
So, I am super happy, pumped waiting to go! So, then, I find out, my dad has to get picked up from work early. My heart just sinks Then, I say, let's bring dad haha It didn't turn out well. My dad starts yelling how bikes are dangerous and that I can't have one, so I'm wasting my time going there.

We get there, I go inside, very sad. I walk around, convince my brother that he should start on the 250 (yes, he's getting a 250 before I am and he didn't even want to ride till yesterday !!! ). I go and sit on the KLX. PERFECT fit. It felt so nice. Like a glove...

I was so sad that I would never have any bike. I started thinking of ways that I could blow all my money. Then, my dad comes in. He walks over, looks at me, and says "that it?" (Except everything he said was in russian xD) and I'm like yeah...dealer walks over, and starts spoon feeding my dad stupid stuff, like, it's a KLX140L, I'm like no sh*t sherlock lol I start telling my dad everything about the bike. Then he realizes I'm not joking about this either (apparently my parents don't take me seriously).

He says I won't be able to afford it. I'm like, yeah, I will! I work at McDonalds (sounds dumb but I make more then enough lol)!! So, he thinks I'm being stubborn, and decides to go get a calculation of how much it would cost to prove his point. Calculation comes back while I'm trying on helmets. Found the one I have above $300 dollars a month. Coming to a total of $7000 something. I was like, "There's no way you did that right!". I could get a 650 for that lol

So, depressed, sad, and feeling like crap, we leave. Then, some old comes running out, as we're stepping in our new car, ready to leave. Completely out of breath after running 30 feet (so sad and funny at same time lol). He says, she calculated it wrong. It's actually $70 lol I'm like, no way! I win! My dad was wrong xD !! So, we go inside, and he's impressed for some reason, has a change of heart, and we buy the bike! I have no pictures, because they rolled the bike away right as soon as the forms were done. Then someone random dude comes up in a GSXR-1000, and I say, nice bike. That's the 1000 right? He says no, it's the 600. I just say okay lol

I went home and checked, it was an one thousand. You know you shouldn't be riding when you don't even know what bike you're riding lmao!

Pictures come soon

Old March 20th, 2012, 08:26 PM   #51
nickjpass
#squid

MOTM - Jul '16
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmgrande View Post
Stop cheating lol please delete the photo

Old March 20th, 2012, 08:33 PM   #52
jmgrande
YEAH! Custom name tag.

Helped you out there buddy before the Ninjette's had you head. That's a sweet bike. I've read a couple of your threads since I've been back on the forum, and that's awesome your parents allowed you to get a dirtbike! I wasn't allowed to have dirt bikes or quads or anything fun! I'm jealous, but I got my Ninja when I was 22, so be patient. Ride the hell out of it and maybe when your 18 take the MSF course and then press the issue again. You didn't hear it from me, but eventually you get old enough to do what you want!

Ride safe...and I want a dirt bike now! And don't listen to Alex, kawi green is the best and fastest color!

Old March 20th, 2012, 08:35 PM   #53
cuz
cuz

Name: Israel

Motorcycle(s): 09 ninja 250r

Quote:
Also, I'm so touched that you guys care so much about me...I actually got let down several times today lol here's the story:

I wake up today, no school. I just say "I have to go to DDS Motorsports!"
So, I am super happy, pumped waiting to go! So, then, I find out, my dad has to get picked up from work early. My heart just sinks Then, I say, let's bring dad haha It didn't turn out well. My dad starts yelling how bikes are dangerous and that I can't have one, so I'm wasting my time going there.

We get there, I go inside, very sad. I walk around, convince my brother that he should start on the 250 (yes, he's getting a 250 before I am and he didn't even want to ride till yesterday !!! ). I go and sit on the KLX. PERFECT fit. It felt so nice. Like a glove...

I was so sad that I would never have any bike. I started thinking of ways that I could blow all my money. Then, my dad comes in. He walks over, looks at me, and says "that it?" (Except everything he said was in russian xD) and I'm like yeah...dealer walks over, and starts spoon feeding my dad stupid stuff, like, it's a KLX140L, I'm like no sh*t sherlock lol I start telling my dad everything about the bike. Then he realizes I'm not joking about this either (apparently my parents don't take me seriously).

He says I won't be able to afford it. I'm like, yeah, I will! I work at McDonalds (sounds dumb but I make more then enough lol)!! So, he thinks I'm being stubborn, and decides to go get a calculation of how much it would cost to prove his point. Calculation comes back while I'm trying on helmets. Found the one I have above $300 dollars a month. Coming to a total of $7000 something. I was like, "There's no way you did that right!". I could get a 650 for that lol

So, depressed, sad, and feeling like crap, we leave. Then, some old comes running out, as we're stepping in our new car, ready to leave. Completely out of breath after running 30 feet (so sad and funny at same time lol). He says, she calculated it wrong. It's actually $70 lol I'm like, no way! I win! My dad was wrong xD !! So, we go inside, and he's impressed for some reason, has a change of heart, and we buy the bike! I have no pictures, because they rolled the bike away right as soon as the forms were done. Then someone random dude comes up in a GSXR-1000, and I say, nice bike. That's the 1000 right? He says no, it's the 600. I just say okay lol

I went home and checked, it was an one thousand. You know you shouldn't be riding when you don't even know what bike you're riding lmao!

Pictures come soon

dude ur not the only 1 trust me LOL im 17 turning 18 in April so yea looking forward for that so happy & happy about you & ur new bike

Old March 20th, 2012, 08:40 PM   #54
Jono

Name: Jono

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Triumph Street Triple, 2009 KLX250SF, 2003 Suzuki SV650S (Sold), 2006 Ninja 250 (Sold)

Well that's a cool story!!! I am glad you are finally getting a bike.

BUT... I will believe it when I actually see some pictures of it.
Jono is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 20th, 2012, 08:40 PM   #55
nickjpass
#squid

MOTM - Jul '16
Quote:
Helped you out there buddy before the Ninjette's had you head. That's a sweet bike. I've read a couple of your threads since I've been back on the forum, and that's awesome your parents allowed you to get a dirtbike! I wasn't allowed to have dirt bikes or quads or anything fun! I'm jealous, but I got my Ninja when I was 22, so be patient. Ride the hell out of it and maybe when your 18 take the MSF course and then press the issue again. You didn't hear it from me, but eventually you get old enough to do what you want!

Ride safe...and I want a dirt bike now! And don't listen to Alex, kawi green is the best and fastest color!
Obviously. Green is the quickest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuz View Post
dude ur not the only 1 trust me LOL im 17 turning 18 in April so yea looking forward for that so happy & happy about you & ur new bike
I guess I'm looking forward to it, but not really. I'm ecstatic that I have a dirt bike!

Old March 20th, 2012, 08:57 PM   #56
Jay72
ninjette.org member

Great story Nick, and have fun tomorrow when you go and pick it up!!! Now I can finally go to bed.

Old March 20th, 2012, 08:59 PM   #57
nickjpass
#squid

MOTM - Jul '16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay72 View Post
Great story Nick, and have fun tomorrow when you go and pick it up!!! Now I can finally go to bed.
If I can find a way to get it! Just got news that our transportation plans for the bike isn't possible, as our uncle no longer has the trailer. I guess I'll probably need it to get shipped.

Old March 20th, 2012, 09:08 PM   #58
jmgrande
YEAH! Custom name tag.

Quote:
If I can find a way to get it! Just got news that our transportation plans for the bike isn't possible, as our uncle no longer has the trailer. I guess I'll probably need it to get shipped.
Most dealers will *deliver for free.

Old March 20th, 2012, 09:19 PM   #59
nickjpass
#squid

MOTM - Jul '16
Really?

Old March 20th, 2012, 09:21 PM   #60
Nemesis
CVMA #74 WSMC #750

Name: Nemesis

Motorcycle(s): All of them

16 yr olds should be banned from posting. This site should have an age requirement of 18 or older.

I'm just saying...

Old March 20th, 2012, 09:54 PM   #61
nickjpass
#squid

MOTM - Jul '16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
16 yr olds should be banned from posting. This site should have an age requirement of 18 or older.

I'm just saying...
Sorry! I'm guessing the * means something lol

Old March 20th, 2012, 10:05 PM   #62
jmgrande
YEAH! Custom name tag.

Quote:
Sorry! I'm guessing the * means something lol
No I just changed the word ship to deliver. Call the dealership and talk to them, most will be happy to deliver free of charge. You can't ride a dirt bike out obviously, but mostly dealerships will want you to feel comfortable and safe, so they will do it without question or issue.

Old March 20th, 2012, 10:06 PM   #63
nickjpass
#squid

MOTM - Jul '16
Quote:
No I just changed the word ship to deliver. Call the dealership and talk to them, most will be happy to deliver free of charge. You can't ride a dirt bike out obviously, but mostly dealerships will want you to feel comfortable and safe, so they will do it without question or issue.
So why did nemesiisisisiisisiss (who's mean) call me stupid?

Old March 20th, 2012, 10:52 PM   #64
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

Name: Sean

Motorcycle(s): 2009 K1300S, 2013 Ninja 300, 2011 Ninja 250R, Faster than Unregistered's ninjette

MOTM - Apr '13
Quote:
Why are you fabricating lies?
AFM #676
Supersports are for n00bs
Jiggles is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 21st, 2012, 03:10 AM   #65
TnNinjaGirl
Ms. Personality

Name: CB

Motorcycle(s): Depends on the week you ask

Everyone should learn to ride a dirt bike first, IMO

Congrats Nick, I hope you enjoy your Kawi. The first bike I every rode was a Kawi 110L. Awesome bike. I think I want another....
TnNinjaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 21st, 2012, 04:33 AM   #66
dubojr1

Name: Jason

Motorcycle(s): 09 Ninja 250R SE, 07 Honda CRF230F, 06 Honda CRF150F

Quote:
I think you proved his point once again when you posted this...

Don't forget to add yourself to our Member Map
dubojr1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 21st, 2012, 04:34 AM   #67
dubojr1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post

I'm just saying...
Maybe just a "kids" section.

Old March 21st, 2012, 04:58 AM   #68
Dano
ninjette.org sage

Name: Dan

Motorcycle(s): 09' Blue Ninja 250R and 07' Honda 919

I find it sad that parents can be so negative about bikes to kids. my dad got me my first bike when I was 5 yrs old. he wouldn't let me get a street bike until i turned 18 which was a good idea IMHO most 16 yr olds can't handle the responsibility of a street bike but at the time I was sure I could! lol
Dano is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 21st, 2012, 05:03 AM   #69
nickjpass
#squid

MOTM - Jul '16
You guys are rude. Stop picking on the little one

Old March 21st, 2012, 05:05 AM   #70
dubojr1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dano View Post
I find it sad that parents can be so negative about bikes to kids. my dad got me my first bike when I was 5 yrs old. he wouldn't let me get a street bike until i turned 18 which was a good idea IMHO most 16 yr olds can't handle the responsibility of a street bike but at the time I was sure I could! lol
You won't understand until your a parent...

Parents have a pretty good understanding of what their children are capable of doing. Honestly from some of the post I've seen Nick make.... I would have to question whether or not he was ready for such a responsibility too.

Old March 21st, 2012, 05:06 AM   #71
nickjpass
#squid

MOTM - Jul '16
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubojr1 View Post
You won't understand until your a parent...

Parents have a pretty good understanding of what their children are capable of doing. Honestly from some of the post I've seen Nick make.... I would have to question whether or not he was ready for such a responsibility too.
I guess I came across wrong lol

Old March 21st, 2012, 05:07 AM   #72
burningscooter
clutch

Name: nameless

Motorcycle(s): L1 GSXR600

WTF did i just read.

/face
burningscooter is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 21st, 2012, 06:13 AM   #73
Dano
ninjette.org sage

Name: Dan

Motorcycle(s): 09' Blue Ninja 250R and 07' Honda 919

Quote:
I guess I came across wrong lol
I am 42 now and I have 2 girls age 5 and 3 so I am a parent and if my daughters want to ride bikes I will get them one, though I really doubt the older will she is a princess and a scardy cat. they youngest is a bull in china shop with no fear so it would scare me to get her one but I would teach her and let her do it. I will not ride them on the street until they are atleast 10 prob 12 because in todays would the roads are alot more dangerous than when I rode on back of my dads bike, more traffic and more assholes. I applaud nick for getting a dirt bike he will benefit greatly from riding one, and anyone whos first bike is a street bike at 16 is asking for trouble, you need that dirt education.
Dano is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 21st, 2012, 06:51 AM   #74
massacremasses
Avid Kitteh Poster

Name: Justin

Motorcycle(s): 2006 Yamaha TTR 50 SUCK IT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dano View Post
I just got my son one for his 4th birthday
massacremasses is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 21st, 2012, 07:09 AM   #75
gilmorec61
ninjette.org guru

Name: Chris

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250R

Hey Nick, i got your back, dont feel bad, start on this KLX and move up to a a Ninja I'm 16 too and i bought my Ninja last November, main reason parents let me get it is number one, ive ridden dirtbikes all my life(definently helps) number two, gas is insanely high!!!

Have fun on the bike man, stay safe, and keep your hopes up for a street bike! Youll get it!
gilmorec61 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 21st, 2012, 07:12 AM   #76
dubojr1

Anyone that buys a bike solely to save on fuel cost is a moron... Just saying

It's never cost affective.

Old March 21st, 2012, 07:18 AM   #77
etiainen
CBR250R Traitor

Motorcycle(s): 2011 Red CBR250R 2009 Ninja 250r SE(With 2008 Fairings)(sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by burningscooter View Post
WTF did i just read.

/face

Is what this is.
etiainen is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 21st, 2012, 07:22 AM   #78
gilmorec61
ninjette.org guru

Name: Chris

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250R

Quote:
Anyone that buys a bike solely to save on fuel cost is a moron... Just saying

It's never cost affective.
It is very cost effective in my case. Ive got my own lawn care business so ive got to have a truck to haul everything around in. And that truck gets 11mpg. Tops. Driving 30-40 miles a day with a 11mpg truck is kind of expensive IMO. I figured out in one of the threads floating around here that i save $2000 a year in gas by driving my bike. I bought it for $2000, so in 2 years ill be saving money. You have no clue how much ive saved already...

But i also got it because ive always wanted one, and i had the ability to get one, so i did
gilmorec61 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 21st, 2012, 07:27 AM   #79
dubojr1

Not bad but you still have a lot more factoring to do. Insurance, maintenance, annual registration, and you still have the cost of fuel for the bike.

Cost of gear, farkels, bolt ons, add ons and such should also be included.

Some more calculating is due sir.

Old March 21st, 2012, 07:30 AM   #80
etiainen
CBR250R Traitor

Motorcycle(s): 2011 Red CBR250R 2009 Ninja 250r SE(With 2008 Fairings)(sold)

Gear..bah..squid time sir
etiainen is offline   Reply With Quote