ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Marketplace > Items Wanted

Old April 19th, 2015, 06:26 PM   #1
JasonJ
ninjette.org member

Name: Jason

Motorcycle(s): 1980 Yamaha XS850G Midnight Special, 32k Miles; 2000 EX250F, <5000 Orig Miles

Even swap, pregen upper faring, undamaged:

I have a full front/upper/main faring for the pregens... my brother bought an 01 Kawasaki Lime green ninja, now its mine. There was no upper faring with it, so the only one he could find that was undamaged was one that is BLUE.

I'd love to find someone who has a faring in kawasaki lime green but NEEDS one in Blue. Its that medium royal blue color, not sure on the actual name.

It is undamaged, as in no cracks, no chips, no stress fractures. It has no decals on it currently. Anyone care to swap, we would pay each other's shipping costs obviously, not sure how much that would be, or we could drive if within reasonable range.

Can supply pics upon request.
JasonJ is offline   Reply With Quote