ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Motorcycling News

Old March 25th, 2013, 05:10 PM   #1
Ninjette Newsbot
All the news that's fit to excerpt

Name: newsie

Motorcycle(s): only digital replicas

[sportrider - latest stories] - Motorcycle Riding with Friends | Sharing An Obsession

Motorcycle Riding with Friends | Sharing An Obsession

"My best friend of forty years, Scott Johnson, recently passed away after a long, brave battle with melanoma."Traditionally my aim with this column is to create something entertaining which, if not insightful opinion, then perhaps an attempt to be humorous or mildly philosophical. However, for this go round, I have a far different tone. My best friend of forty years, Scott Johnson, recently passed away after a long, brave battle with melanoma. In the end the cancer got him, but it didn't have an easy go of it. Scott's nature as a fierce competitor was in evidence right up till the end.

a
Photo Gallery: Motorcycle Riding with Friends - Sport Rider Magazine

Motorcycle Riding with Friends | Sharing An Obsession | Digg It | Add to del.icio.us

Click here for full story...