ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > General Motorcycling Discussion

Notices

Old September 24th, 2021, 12:36 PM   #8441
Bob KellyIII
Retired motorcycle Mc.

Name: Robert

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250R, 2021 CSC TT250, 1977 Triumph Bonneville 750cc,2001 Honda XR650L.

I just got back from a very enjoyable jaunt on the little Ninja !
the Bike was slow to warm up but finally did and it ran fantastically !
I was going to go up the mountain side again but decided against it, and instead just went to a small town called Gazelle just up the road about 15 miles from Weed, in Northern CA.
the road is good mostly straight with a few curves in it I had the bike up to 80mph at one point and it had alot more to go but the acceleration at that speed is quite slow
so passing trucks on the freeway will be a thing of already have your speed and you'll be fine ! ( I pass trucks as fast as I can , give those big guys room ! )
instead of trying to lean my body into each turn like I have been doing I simply rode it like I have always rode a bike ( make the bike lean) and I had a much more enjoyable time ! the Ninja is a very responsive bike ! if you hit a deer on one of these the silly thing jumped on ya ! because even at 70mph you can flik that bike real quickly to dodge something ( Unlike the Honda Shadow 1100cc I had , it was more akin to a freight train than a bike !)
I wore my Summer jacket today and I'm falling in love with that thing it's the best thing sense sliced bread !
I am still amazed at that bikes Get up and go ! I hooked it up and ran through the gears and had to start slowing down for the stop sign at 75mph ! that thing will go if you allow it ! ....
but I mostly just cruised today and took in the scenery, much of the time I kept the RPM around 9,000 because that seams to be where she likes to be ( and where I am most comfortable ! LOL)
so ! it goes to show ya that even an Old man can have fun on a Ninja !
....Bob.........

Old October 2nd, 2021, 11:44 PM   #8442
Bob KellyIII
Retired motorcycle Mc.

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250R, 2021 CSC TT250, 1977 Triumph Bonneville 750cc,2001 Honda XR650L.

I did nothing to the girl.... except admire her , and use my finger to get some marks off her..... ( I think she appreciated that because she started to Purr ....like my cat.... or did I just imagine it ? ! )....<GRIN>
Bob......

Old October 14th, 2021, 09:17 PM   #8443
JayVapes
ninjette.org member

Name: Honorio

Motorcycle(s): Ninja EX250

I ordered her a new rear shock absorber, now im looking into spring upgrades and fork seals. I will need to buy a new petcock since my filters at the tip are broken. I dont know what to do about that. a new one from partzilla cost a little over 100 dollars.

Old October 14th, 2021, 10:21 PM   #8444
Bob KellyIII
Retired motorcycle Mc.

That seems mighty high for a petcock.... maybe I'm wrong but I havent looked in a few months , I was under the impression I could get a new aftermarket petcock for my 250R for under $50-$75 bucks, and if I went without the vacuum operated and just standard one as in Old style I could get one for less than $30...to my door.
you need those filters on the intake lines and probably an extra filter INLINE
the holes in these carbs are so very small.... any bit of dirt will screw them up pronto !
......( I just searched for 2012 Kawasaki 250R, petcock on amazon and found many)
Bob....

Old October 14th, 2021, 10:24 PM   #8445
JayVapes
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob KellyIII View Post
That seems mighty high for a petcock.... maybe I'm wrong but I havent looked in a few months , I was under the impression I could get a new aftermarket petcock for my 250R for under $50-$75 bucks, and if I went without the vacuum operated and just standard one as in Old style I could get one for less than $30...to my door.
the holes in these carbs are so very small.... any bit of dirt will screw them up pronto !
......( I just searched for 2012 Kawasaki 250R, petcock on amazon and found many)
Bob....
i have a 2007 250

Old October 14th, 2021, 10:28 PM   #8446
Bob KellyIII
Retired motorcycle Mc.

That's a real good machine ! congrats !
now comes the hard part...don't kill yourself on it ! LOL
.... it's real hard to resist twisting that throttle !
Bob.......

Old October 14th, 2021, 10:30 PM   #8447
JayVapes
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Bob....
I dont know anything about petcocks they all look similar, it cant be a one size fits all can it? also how do I remove this filter, It seems the filters are available online as well

Old October 14th, 2021, 10:33 PM   #8448
JayVapes
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayVapes View Post
I dont know anything about petcocks they all look similar, it cant be a one size fits all can it? also how do I remove this filter, It seems the filters are available online as well
NEvermind I warmed it up with my heat gun and it wiggled right off

Old October 14th, 2021, 10:59 PM   #8449
JayVapes
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayVapes View Post
NEvermind I warmed it up with my heat gun and it wiggled right off
https://www.ebay.com/itm/402831621880 I just ended up buying this. Shes 14 years old, she deserves something good.

Old October 15th, 2021, 01:28 AM   #8450
Bob KellyIII
Retired motorcycle Mc.

that should do the trick.. that is a vacuum operated petcock !...
which I think all the ninja's have though some of the very first ones may be manual.... i hope it's a direct replacement for the one you have ! as the compact placement of parts on the Ninja is very close and doesn't allow for much fudging on part's size ! ... the one on my bike does not even have a knob to turn it with you have to take a wide screwdriver or coin to turn it on or off....
these are actually a good thing to have on a carbureted bike because if you lay the bike over and get knocked out the engine will die and because there is no vacuum to activate the gas flow all the gas in your bike won't be gone when you come too....
i think about 5 times in my life I have had a bike fall over at night and nobody heard the thump and you wake up to a bike on it's side and no more gas because you didn't turn off the gas when you left it..... the new vaccum operated petcocks prevent that from happening....
that's kind 'a neet, actually !
yah a heat gun works or the back of a knife blade will thump those things off usually
in my experience it is usually the Idle jet that gets plugged up first, not always but about 75% / 25% of the time the idle circuit will show that the carb is dirty first.......
it sounds like the screens have been off there a while or damaged, so sense you have the tank off pull the carburetors and do a real thorough job of cleaning the carbs, set aside a entire day to do it, each passage way needs to be cleaned real good .... the idle circuit and the main jet circuit !
don't forget the hole that feeds the emulsifier tube for the main jet as they plug up before the main jet does sometimes ! , same for the idle circuit
...it's obvious to me they made those holes too small but they work good when their clean ! LOL.....
when I got my Ninja the inside of the tank was rusty... it had several places where rust had taken hold... and even with all the filters in place it still found a way to plug the right cylinder main jet completely solid !
I put KLEEN, a tank treatment that cost about $58 bucks in it. followed the instructions well, and I haven't had a problem with the jets getting plugged again, ...the trick to sloshing that thick white paint around in the gas tank is to tape off the petcock hole and the sending unit hole with 2" wide packing tape... and don't forget the 3 pipes that exit the side of the tank near the front ... I did and got paint all over me !....LOL....
I let the tank dry in the hot sun for 3 days when I was done !
anybody can do it, just follow instructions.... many older bikes need that
as there is rust all over in their tanks ! and the owner just put in an extra in line fuel filter and never fixed the problem !, just ran it like that !
Bob.....

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old December 1st, 2021, 01:54 PM   #8451
Bob KellyIII
Retired motorcycle Mc.

Today...after about a month and a half or so just sitting I fired up the Ninja and the TT250.... the TT250 ran perfect just like it always does....
however the Ninja did not run very good at all.... it didn't like sitting !
it didn't want to take throttle and the choke needed to be on just to get it warmed up.... typical for this machine so far... which means the carbs need to come off and be thoroughly cleaned...as the last 2 times weren't good enough !
..... I knew that already, but this starting and running of it really proved the point....
it did fire on both cylinders but one side was real light and wanted to drop out
some times.... above 3000RPM it ran better but not perfect... and before it always ran perfect above 3000 RPM... this time that was not the case.
so it is looking like a carb cleaning before the next ride on it now.
that will however have to wait as the Triumph has the shop....i am still doing the back brake system on it.... and my new parts should be here soon.
Bob....

Old February 5th, 2022, 09:35 PM   #8452
Bob KellyIII
Retired motorcycle Mc.

I fired up the Ninja today and got it out of the shed and back into the shop
( she likes it there !) I have a cover now for the Triumph and for the New RX4 and for the TT250 so they are sitting in the back yard ready for rain...
but I thought I might pull the carbs off the ninja and start doing that some time soon.... before the good weather hits....
...strangely enough the Ninja started fairly easy after setting a very long time
like 2 months now without being started... but it ran on both cylinders to my surprise.... it did take a long time to warm up and I had to set up the idle and then later lower the idle (lol) but it was giving me a bit of a sogg upon opening the throttle when it finally got warm enough to take off the choke...
she was dirty and dusty and needed a good wipe down so I cleaned her up a bit.
every time I get on that bike I am impressed ... she is a good solid strong motorcycle even though she can only boast 250cc !
i rode it into the shop and parked it. and tomorrow I will probably start the stripping down process so I can get down to the carbs ....
.... it was warmer today then the last time I tried to run it.... this bike does not like cold weather at all !
.... but it actually ran on both cylinders which was a good thing to see....
perhaps that carb cleaner finally has had some effect eh ? LOL ( dream on Bob....)....it was a bit Light at idle on one cylinder...i.e. missing every once in a while, but it has always done that sense I got it... but I know that's not right !
it was good to feel the bike running again after such a long time ....
I fired up the Triumph and got it into the back yard and got it covered with it's new cover and it ran great ! she was ready to go ! it wasn't all that easy to start though but I finally got it.... i needed to prime the carbs 2 times and then she lit up easy ! ( and yes I used the choke!) and it took about 2 minutes of running before she would run without the choke on....
once you get all that metal cold it takes a while to warm it up again ! HA !
it's been in the teens here at night... so down right Chilly but the high today was almost 58deg. it got much warmer today than it has been !
still too cold to ride for this old fart though ! LOL
Bob.......

Old February 6th, 2022, 05:35 PM   #8453
Bob KellyIII
Retired motorcycle Mc.

I went out to the shop and started the Ninja just to see if it was a fluke that the thing ran as good as it did...... nope it wasn't a fluke ! if anything it ran better today than it did yesterday !
it's hard to get used to it being so cold blooded though I am used to air cooled bikes and at about the time you better be shutting off an air cooled bike the water cooled bike is just getting close to operating temperature ! LOL
I bought some extra fairing bolts for the ninja as I am missing a few attachment things .... however at the present time I am not sure if I am going to pull the carbs off the thing as it is running fairly good....
although I do need to check the valve lash so I will probably still pull the fairings off and a bunch of other stuff just to get down to the engine
...I have a shim kit and some good digital calipers now so I have the stuff I need to do the shims.... although I have never done the shims on a ninja before and I am a bit nervous to say the least.
anyway, she made a full revolution before firing up but that is not bad at all
the RX4 fires before one revolution and the Triumph needs a couple revs before she's ready to start... so I guess that's about average.
Bob......

Old February 7th, 2022, 09:26 AM   #8454
thedrewski86
ninjette.org guru

Name: Drew

Motorcycle(s): 2007 SV650S 2005 EX250F

I installed some cheap tank grips over the weekend. I had been having a heckuvatime with the Stompgrips on my SV for the last couple years; mostly with the edges of the grips coming up and catching dirt. I used multiple flexible spray-on glues (3M, Gorilla, etc.) to no avail and on a whim I decided to try Surfboard tape. They went on great and it actually makes for a nice look/feel. It's not as grippy as my Stomps were, but they are certainly sufficient. Total investment for these were about $15. I just ordered 8"x12" sheets of them and trimmed them to fit.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old February 7th, 2022, 05:37 PM   #8455
Bob KellyIII
Retired motorcycle Mc.

that looks great actually ! i need something to help insulate my legs from the cold bare tank on both the Ninja and the RX4 !
do you have a link to that you could share ?
i might have to get some for my bikes !
Bob......

Old February 8th, 2022, 05:32 PM   #8456
thedrewski86
ninjette.org guru

Quote:
that looks great actually ! i need something to help insulate my legs from the cold bare tank on both the Ninja and the RX4 !
do you have a link to that you could share ?
i might have to get some for my bikes !
Bob......
This is what I got for the Ninja: https://www.ebay.com/itm/22312728069...kAAOSwVzdbi1UM

For the SV, I found some cool camo pattern stuff on Amazon. Same price, and it came out looking good:

Old February 8th, 2022, 07:46 PM   #8457
Bob KellyIII
Retired motorcycle Mc.

COOL thanks man I appreciate that !
the Ninja as well as the RX4 both have very COLD gas tanks and in the cold weather I do keep my legs tightly pinned to the tank to keep out the cold air
but it does little good as my knees are frozen from the cold tank anyway
HAHAHAH the Triumph has a tear drop shaped tank to it and ya can't huddle up close to it anyway but I think a better thing for me would be not ride the bike if the temp is below 60 degrees HAHAHA!

Bob....

Old February 13th, 2022, 06:30 PM   #8458
TikiCaser
ninjette.org member

Name: Jay

Motorcycle(s): 2006 Ninja 250r

Rode my '06 on a Chill / Slow ride with the DFW Bike Life FaceBooks folks, 30 to 40 bikes. City streets out the Rockwall Lighthouse and back to Firewheel Mall. Saw a couple of wheelies and the group ran a few lights but nothing too crazy. Great riding weather, especially for the middle of February. Saw lots of cool bikes, including a blue '07 Ninja 250 in great shape. #250life
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1 Rockwall Lighthouse.jpg (197.4 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg 2 In the lineup.jpg (187.3 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg 3 Group Shot 1.jpg (198.6 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg 4 Group Shot 2.jpg (110.0 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg 7 Another 250.jpg (191.9 KB, 1 views)
TikiCaser is offline   Reply With Quote

Old February 14th, 2022, 12:53 PM   #8459
CaliGrrl
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Kerry

Motorcycle(s): Ninja650

MOTM - Apr '18, Apr '17, Apr '16
Nice to be able to ride in Feb.
CaliGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote

Old February 14th, 2022, 05:57 PM   #8460
Bob KellyIII
Retired motorcycle Mc.

My new EXPENSIVE screw driver came today ...in a great big box.... I couldn't figure out what that package was.... till I opened it and the screw driver was in there in a round tube...they shipped it in a 24"x 24" x3" box ! LOL
....anyway took the special 90 degree screw driver out there to the ninja and put in the small slot bit and stuck it in the small space under the pilot screw and then turned the screw driver till I felt the screw driver tip fall into the slot then turned it one click more.....
that screw driver was expensive .... but man it really is nice ! and works great !
..... essential for adjusting the ninjas carburetors !

Bob.....

Old February 20th, 2022, 07:14 PM   #8461
TikiCaser
ninjette.org member

Put on a new 7 Jurock windshield and tested it out!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg After 2.jpg (159.6 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg Forestburg.jpg (163.5 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg Saint Jo.jpg (184.3 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Muenster.jpg (130.6 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg schillinghaus.jpg (142.1 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg WindFarm.jpg (194.1 KB, 5 views)
TikiCaser is offline   Reply With Quote

Old February 27th, 2022, 11:06 PM   #8462
Acidrain07
ninjette.org newbie

Name: Michael

Motorcycle(s): Ninja ex250

Thumbs up

Wash and detail my bike then lube the chain then went for a 20 miles ride got hungry then pick up some donuts on the way home,half dozen in a box no bag so put it inside my jacket!
Acidrain07 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 3rd, 2022, 09:10 AM   #8463
Singh2jz

Name: Inderveer

Motorcycle(s): '07 ex250-F/J

Putting parts together to finally do the new-gen front end swap 😈

Old March 3rd, 2022, 11:23 AM   #8464
Bob KellyIII
Retired motorcycle Mc.

Nothing ! it's raining and dreary outside a good time to computer instead !
Bob.....

Old March 16th, 2022, 08:13 PM   #8465
Bob KellyIII
Retired motorcycle Mc.

well I got the Ninja back together yesterday and she is all ready to go again
.... it's now got the back rack on it but I am not sure I like it very much ...
it covers the stop light fairly good from above and behind so a simi might not be able to see it very well..... and I don't think there is a way to move the stop light back any more without major work.
i fired it up and got it to operating temperature , so I ran it a long while on the stand. it's running fairly good right now but I think I might need to do a carb synchronization on it as I have only done the rudimentary synchronization of it
....and it seems a tad slow on acceleration even when warm. so that could be the cause.
but at any rate it's running and running good ... come on warmer weather !

Bob....

Old March 18th, 2022, 11:56 AM   #8466
DannoXYZ

Name: AKA JacRyann

Motorcycle(s): CB125T CBR250R-MC19 CBR250RR-MC22 NSR350R-MC21 VF500F CBR600RR SFV650 VFR750F R1M ST1300PA Valkyrie-F6C

MOTY - 2018, MOTM - Nov '17
Post some pictures of this rack!

I got Givi case I'm thinking of mounting. Gonna weld up some brackets for Ninjette & VFR so I can use same case.
DannoXYZ is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 18th, 2022, 04:48 PM   #8467
Bob KellyIII
Retired motorcycle Mc.

ok I'll give it a try ....LOL
Bob.........
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ninja rack01.jpg (97.8 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg ninja rack02.jpg (84.3 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg ninja rack 03.jpg (95.6 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg ninja rack 04.jpg (108.8 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg ninja rack05.jpg (96.5 KB, 3 views)

Last futzed with by Bob KellyIII; March 23rd, 2022 at 03:00 AM.
Bob KellyIII is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 18th, 2022, 05:03 PM   #8468
Bob KellyIII
Retired motorcycle Mc.

well the darn pictures were facing upright on my machine !
..ok I fixed the pictures
as you can see the rack that I got, had in mind of using the original rear fender, which was missing and the liscnses plate holder had to be used in such a way as to hold the rack on.... it worked ok... but has odd brackets under the rack
to the bolts and stand off tubes....
the rack itself is on there very strong I can use it to horse the bike around....
unfortunately i do not remember where I got it or from who ....or even what it was called ....sorry but it is a good rack
i found it by googling the internet on "Ninja 250R back rack" and found several to choose from.
i think mine cost me $69.00 not sure on that.
the only real complaint I have with it is it covers my tail light from above and to the rear.... not a good thing for 18 wheelers to see I think.....so I may add some extra stop lights .

Bob......

Last futzed with by Bob KellyIII; March 23rd, 2022 at 03:10 AM.
Bob KellyIII is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 22nd, 2022, 09:43 AM   #8469
MasterCylinder
ninjette.org member

Name: Bryan

Motorcycle(s): '90 ex250

Quote:
Originally Posted by TikiCaser View Post
Put on a new 7 Jurock windshield and tested it out!
I want it. How tall is your's??
MasterCylinder is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 23rd, 2022, 03:13 AM   #8470
Bob KellyIII
Retired motorcycle Mc.

Well I fired up the Triumph and the RX4 , and the TT250 today...
but I didn't touch the ninja sense I ran it yesterday.....
oddly enough the Triumph acts like the pilot jets are dirty again....
even though I have all those filters in line..... i find that disturbing....
Bob........

Old March 24th, 2022, 04:41 AM   #8471
TikiCaser
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterCylinder View Post
I want it. How tall is your's??
I went with the 18" in Dark Gray. The only thing I might do different is ask if they could remove the flip.

Old March 25th, 2022, 10:22 AM   #8472
MasterCylinder
ninjette.org member

Name: Bryan

Motorcycle(s): '90 ex250

Quote:
Originally Posted by TikiCaser View Post
I went with the 18" in Dark Gray. The only thing I might do different is ask if they could remove the flip.
Why is that?
MasterCylinder is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 25th, 2022, 08:53 PM   #8473
Bob KellyIII
Retired motorcycle Mc.

TODAY......
I fired up the Triumph after I pulled the easy to get out pilot jets and cleaned them real good.... and gave it one kick and she was running and puring like a kitten ! just like when I parked her..... ahem......
dunno where the carbs are finding that junk but having to clean the pilot jets quite often is getting old !
I am ever so glad I bought the new carbs with the easy to remove pilot jets in them NOW..... it's a 10 minute job to clean the pilot jets now.... instead of having to remove both carbs !
....I fired up the RX4 and it started like it always does errrr Vroom
the Ninja was about the same... barely touched the starter and it was running.... but I knew she wouldn't be a problem ....it was 75 degrees !
and that ninja likes the warm weather !
HAHAHAHAH

Bob.......

Old March 27th, 2022, 03:41 PM   #8474
TikiCaser
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterCylinder View Post
Why is that?
I am still getting some buffeting around the top of my helmet and I have read that the flip can contribute to that.

Old April 3rd, 2022, 03:36 PM   #8475
TikiCaser
ninjette.org member

I put a Ram mount on my Ninjette and went exploring around the West side of Dallas.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ram 03.jpg (131.4 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg Dallas Wild West Side.jpg (189.8 KB, 2 views)

Old April 6th, 2022, 09:37 PM   #8476
Bob KellyIII
Retired motorcycle Mc.

I started the ninja then went and got on the RX4 and took her for a ride...
maybe the Ninja will be more reluctant to give me a hard time eh ?
HAHAHAHA~!
Bob.....

Old April 7th, 2022, 07:19 AM   #8477
thedrewski86
ninjette.org guru

I went back to the fully-faired look last night. I tried the naked thing with an ebay headlight bucket and a Vapor gauge but there were a couple of things I disliked about this setup: no analog gauges and no wind protection (resulting in lower top speed). So, back to stock everything. The bike looks more complete now, for sure. All I have left to do is wire up my front turn signals.

Old April 7th, 2022, 09:42 AM   #8478
Bob KellyIII
Retired motorcycle Mc.

I think that looks better Drew !
Nice shop you have the bike parked in too ! LOL....
looks like not only wire the turn signals but install them all as well.... and a new rt.side mirror !
..... I remember back in the day when the wife fussed for 3 days while I had the bike in the house and engine parts all across the kitchen ... she didn't like the smell of gas and Oil in the house !... I said what smell ?
.....she won though ....LOL
it's really hard to get any work done on a bike outside when it's raining !
..... she said work faster ! LOL no sympathy at all !..... so I bought a 10'x10' tarp and she helped me string it up...... it worked fairly well till it filled up with rain water ! HAHAHAHHA
.... i got the bike all back together and working great and it quit raining for months ! it's like where was this good weather 2 weeks ago !
..... ahhh well.... that's how it goes first your money then your clothes !
Bob......

Old April 7th, 2022, 10:33 AM   #8479
thedrewski86
ninjette.org guru

Yup, gotta put the mirror on but I realized the threads in the new fairing stay I got were buggered so I gotta chase those before I install the mirror. I ordered one of those little plastic welder guns to repair the chin spoiler I accidentally chipped up a few months ago, then I'll have all the original plastics in place. I may move my new regulator too, I was never happy with how that got re-oriented. It may get moved up into the battery tray area.
Suspension is a little hard after I installed the .85 springs, so I'll lighten them up a bit. Incidentals though; most of those items can be done while I'm riding and nitpicking on this that or the other.
Oh, and yeah... the bike was in the living room last night. Plenty of room in the garage but Julie was hanging out in the living room and I didn't feel like shutting up in the garage all night. She suggested I roll the 250 in to finish it up and then she wound up helping in the areas that required smaller hands. 10 years ago I rebuilt our old cb550 in the living room and she actually liked it... less time of me wrenching solo and we got to hang out while I rebuilt the bike. So we got to re-live a little of that last night. It's back in the garage now though. We didn't want that petrol smell!

Old April 10th, 2022, 04:27 PM   #8480
TikiCaser
ninjette.org member

I 'installed' a $28 Coleman tank bag and took the backroads out to Elmo, TX.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0474.jpg (162.9 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0473.jpg (221.9 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0480.jpg (293.2 KB, 3 views)