ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Pictures

Old March 21st, 2010, 07:30 PM   #41
adri99an
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Donger

Motorcycle(s): "Is that a Ninjer 1000?"

Talking

I added a "breast Cancer" awareness decal...in honor of my mom.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 010.jpg (153.1 KB, 12 views)
adri99an is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 21st, 2010, 09:40 PM   #42
mibe
ninjette.org member

Name: mike

Motorcycle(s): 2004 ninja 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidb1986 View Post
Other than a K&N air and oil filter and a jet kit what can I do to improve the performance of my bike? I intend on getting a jet kit when I get the fender eliminator, flush blinker, and windscreen, and the K&N filters next time I change my oil. I'm just wondering what else I can do.
Change the front sproket get more torqu.
mibe is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 21st, 2010, 11:17 PM   #43
cnichols79us
Fastly Slow!!!

Name: Jeff

Motorcycle(s): 2007 Kawasaki Ninja EX250, 1980 Honda XL125

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_tran626 View Post
It's no monster but I added some decal stickers to mine as well
Just wanted to share with you and let you know what your feeling. I did so much mods to it. I'm probably going to add a rear hugger as well

K Tran, where did you get the Decal Kit from, or did you cut your own Vinyl??
Looks GREAT!
cnichols79us is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 6th, 2010, 02:13 PM   #44
ScorpionNinja

Name: Dave

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 650RTE & 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250R (SOLD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScraitT View Post
The 250r isn't a performance machine (though it isn't a slouch in my opinion)...you're really not going to get much more out of it. The most your going to get is installing the jet kit and having it properly tuned. It will give you a very slight bump in power, but it will make the bike smoother and more responsive overall.

Aside from that, without spending tons of money, there isn't much more you can do to the bike. If you want more power, start saving for the next step up.
ScorpionNinja is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 6th, 2010, 02:51 PM   #45
Davidb1986
ninjette.org member

Name: David

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250r SE green with Monster energy decals!!!

well I just ordered a jet kit. I am going to be saving over the next year so I can get a bigger bike.

Old April 7th, 2010, 06:32 AM   #46
Brently7785
NinjArmy

Name: Brenton

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250R Diablo Black (SOLD)

I have the Traga fender Elim

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNinja52 View Post
sweet, good job.
im considering the targa fender elim as well, but idk, im also looking at the b2 fender elim..

as for graphics, im not realy into any graphics, but i do have a sweet design i want to try to implement...
This Fender is kind of a pain in the ass to put on since it requires you to remove the entire end of the bike to the frame, but its looks amazing and cleans up the back of the bike in ways I cant even explain. PM me and I can send you some pitures if you want. As soon as it is nice and not raining here I plan on putting up some pictures from before and after of the bike.
Brently7785 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 9th, 2010, 11:53 PM   #47
Davidb1986
ninjette.org member

Name: David

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250r SE green with Monster energy decals!!!

Ok everyone thanks for the support and posting pics of yalls bikes in this thread I really enjoy seeing how everyone else is making their ninjettes some sweet looking bikes!!!

UPDATE: I have ordered a Dyno-jet stage 2 jet kit, I have trimmed my rear fender up to the license plate mount to avoid having to choose a fender eliminator, I have a double bubble smoked windscreen on it's way ($40 on ebay due to someone buying the wrong one for their bike), and once I can get out and about I will be installing my frame sliders. Pictures will then be posted soon after. I just can't wait to get over this back injury and start riding again.

Old April 10th, 2010, 06:08 AM   #48
Jacksmeow
ninjette.org member

Name: Gale

Motorcycle(s): '08 Kawasaki Ninja 250R; '05 Kawasaki Vulcan 800A, sometimes I ride my husband's '01 GSX-R 600

I just ordered my Hot Bodies Growler and also the new wind screen this week! They're both on the way right now!!!
Jacksmeow is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 10th, 2010, 09:48 AM   #49
adri99an

Name: Donger

Motorcycle(s): "Is that a Ninjer 1000?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacksmeow View Post
I just ordered my Hot Bodies Growler and also the new wind screen this week! They're both on the way right now!!!
Make sure to post some pics ...I'm thinking of the Growler myself...
adri99an is offline   Reply With Quote