ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Motorcycling News

Old April 5th, 2018, 02:02 PM   #1
Ninjette Newsbot
All the news that's fit to excerpt

Name: newsie

Motorcycle(s): only digital replicas

[motorcycle.com] - American Motorcyclist Association Delivers Yamaha FZ-09 to to 2017

Winner winner, chicken dinner! Congrats, to Bill Sellers as the*2017 AMA Member Sweepstakes Winner.*Those who join the AMA or renew their memberships during 2018 are automatically entered to win prizes in the coming year’s sweepstakes.

Begin Press Release:

American Motorcyclist Association delivers Yamaha FZ-09 to 2017 sweepstakes winner

2018 AMA Member Sweepstakes is underway

PICKERINGTON, Ohio — American Motorcyclist Association member Bill Sellers of Honey Brook, Pa., was selected as the winner of the 2017 Yamaha FZ-09 in the 2017 AMA Member Sweepstakes.

Sellers, who has been an AMA member for 13 years, picked up his new motorcycle March 23 at Cycle Max of Honey Brook, Pa.

“When [AMA Chief Operations Offer] Jeff Massey called to tell me I won, I thought it was a prank,” said Sellers, 46. “This is such an exciting experience. I’ve been getting my friends to join the AMA after I told them I won this beautiful new Yamaha FZ-09. I am really looking forward to getting this bike on the road.”

Sellers became eligible to win the FZ-09 when he renewed his AMA membership in 2017.

The 2018 AMA Member Sweepstakes is currently underway. Those who join the AMA or renew their memberships during 2018 are automatically entered to win prizes.

The grand prizes for the 2018 AMA Member Sweepstakes is a 2018 Yamaha XSR700.

Other 2018 prizes include:
  • Scala Rider Communication System
  • Shoei Helmet
  • Bohn Armor Pant/Shirt Set
  • Tourmaster Luggage
  • Liberty Sport Eyewear
  • Nelson-Rigg Bike Cover
  • Bohn Armor Neck Brace
  • AMAGear.com shirts
All the details on the sweepstakes are available at*www.americanmotorcyclist.com/For-Members/Member-Sweepstakes.

American Motorcyclist Association Delivers Yamaha FZ-09 to to 2017 AMA Member Sweepstakes Winner appeared first on Motorcycle.com News.

Click here for full story...