ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > General Motorcycling Discussion

Old June 19th, 2013, 02:40 PM   #1
tooblekain
ninjette.org sage

Name: Matt

Motorcycle(s): 2007 Triumph Bonneville; 2008 Ninja 250r (trackbike)

Please help a friend of mine!!!

Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry if this is last minute, but it would be awesome if a friend of mine could get some monetary support for a dream and project he is working on.

My friend's name is Tomasz Gombos and he will be competing at Pike's Peak Race to the Clouds. He will be making a documentary out of it and his video editing skills are top notch. Here is one of many videos he has filmed and edited: Close the Gap

He has started a kickstarter campaign and is close to reaching his goal. You can view the videos as well as details of his progress by going to this link:

Race to the Clouds

Let's help a fellow motorcylist (and a friend of mine) make his dream come true.

If you donate at least $20, you will get an invite to get a digital download of the completed documentary once it's done (ETA October 2013.) Donate more and you will receive even more (see the link on the right had side for donation rewards).
*CVMA #312*SoCal Trackdays*BigHeadz Racing*Motion Pro*Factory Effex*Leatt Brace* Racetech *Bell * Woodcraft CFM*Vortex*Hotbodies*Surface Sun Systems*Braking*LiveWire Energy*Freegun Underwear
tooblekain is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 19th, 2013, 03:41 PM   #2
Compooky
ninjette.org member

Name: Garry

Motorcycle(s): 2011 ninja 250r, 2013 gsxr 600

You bastard... take my money!

Think the project will get funded? $2,200 in two days might be difficult.
Compooky is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 19th, 2013, 03:45 PM   #3
tooblekain
ninjette.org sage

Name: Matt

Motorcycle(s): 2007 Triumph Bonneville; 2008 Ninja 250r (trackbike)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compooky View Post
You bastard... take my money!

Think the project will get funded? $2,200 in two days might be difficult.

Here's a direct link to where you can enter how much you want to pledge:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...d_reward=false

I really am hoping it gets funded because he is a really talented rider and video editor. He would make a great movie out of this. Plus, I know he's also hired some professional help for making the movie/documentary.
*CVMA #312*SoCal Trackdays*BigHeadz Racing*Motion Pro*Factory Effex*Leatt Brace* Racetech *Bell * Woodcraft CFM*Vortex*Hotbodies*Surface Sun Systems*Braking*LiveWire Energy*Freegun Underwear
tooblekain is offline   Reply With Quote