ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > General Motorcycling Discussion

Old August 29th, 2011, 02:12 PM   #1
Mr.E
That rider dude.

Name: Eric

Motorcycle(s): 2011 White Ninja 250 SE.

Florida gained hope, then lost hope, all within 24 hours.

Cliff notes at bottom, ya lazy bums.

Cagers Log
Date: 8/28/2011.
Time: 6:30 P.M.

I was on my way to work today when I saw something in my rear view mirror. It was something odd, nearly too odd. This something was out of place and it was something I've never seen. It was a man on a motorcycle. Now yes, I've seen plenty people on a motorcycle before, especially in Florida. But this man was out of place and probably delusional. What the hell was he thinking?

The bike he was on? Beautiful. The headlight was a slightly abnormal shape which reminded me of Mitsubishi's logo, just... upside down. The paint was custom and it was pretty clear it was a fast bike. The tires on that thing were huge. Even with my lack of knowledge I could tell that this bike had to be in the much higher CC range.

The biker? Crazy. Delusional. Insane! Good god what was he thinking? Did he know he lives in Florida?! Where helmets are actually used as frame sliders? Where jackets don't exists because the sun burns them off? I even did a double, then a triple take. This man my fellow Ninjette friends, was wearing full leathers. His knee's had knee sliders. His shoulder pads were in their proper place, the gear fit him like a glove. He had boots too. Full length. Glove and a nice helmet.

In the 19 years I've lived my life, this is the first biker I've ever seen in Florida wearing more then a helmet and some flimsy jacket (if they do indeed exist if florida. I'm still skeptical).

Florida may just after all, have hope my friends.

Cagers Log
Date: 8/29/2011
Time: 4:00 P.M.

All hope is down the drain! Down, down, down! Not down the drain as if a sink were being emptied. Down the drain as in the dams of all hope for Florida broke today and will never be repaired. Just when I thought perhaps we were producing smart bikers, I was showed by some supernatural force that that indeed is not the case.

I was on my way home from a quick drive to get things done before school. I just got Burger King and was in a great mood because this time they finally remembered a straw. The past 3 times I went to this Burger King, I failed to receive a straw and always noticed when I was too far to turn back. I was indeed ready to raise hell this time, and ask for a straw if needed (which it clearly wasn't needed). Any ways.

As I was coming to a stop sign I noticed a biker coming up rather quick. A sports bike, once again an obviously larger CC bike. It was beautiful, just like any other sport bike I see. All black with gold finishes. The closer it came though, the more I noticed how weird the rider looked. He looked.... like he was sitting too high for riding a Super Sport. This was weird so I stared as he was behind quite a few cars in heavy traffic coming out of a school zone.

The closer he got, the more I realized what this squid was doing. Despite the fact he only had a helmet on and some gloves that looked like the ones I use for my lawn, he my friends, was stunting. With his flimsy shirt waiving in the wind, his jeans flapping near the front tire, he was sitting on top of the gas tank. His feet no where near the breaks or shifter, his hands... they were both waiving and doing peace signs to cars that were passing by...

My first ever Squid encounter. I know Florida mainly produce a kind of stupid squid breed, where helmets are too restricting for peoples hair cells, where jackets were too hot they'd melt on certain squids arms. But this? This was a new Breed I've never seen before. His butt, was too good for the seat. His feet, had too good of shoes to be associated with break or shift levers. His hands? They must of had some type of severe shaking and peace sign disorder, because thats all they did until he decided he needed one to speed up a little.

All while in a school zone.

All hope for Florida my fellow Ninjette friends, was lost.

In two days I've experienced the best of the best, and the worst of the worst. I've seen the greater good, and the greater evil. My hopes were high, then plummeted down to the ground. Why my fellow Floridians? WHY?!

Cliff notes:
Day one: Ohh look, he's on a fast bike and in full leathers. Wow, I guess Florida does have hope for safety after all.

Day two: Are you freaking kidding me?! Why does he have only a helmet and crappy gloves on, and is sitting on top of his gas tank near the handle bars and not near the seat? In a school zone? No freaking hands on the bars because he's waving to people? Oh wait there goes one hand, Oh... its too speed up. That makes sense. Dont die slow. Die fast. Ok.
No hope after all.
Mr.E is offline   Reply With Quote