ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Marketplace > Miscellaneous

Old March 14th, 2013, 03:33 PM   #1
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

Name: Sean

Motorcycle(s): 2009 K1300S, 2013 Ninja 300, 2011 Ninja 250R, Faster than Unregistered's ninjette

MOTM - Apr '13
AT&T iPhone 4S, 32gb w/ Applecare+

Selling my 4s since I upgraded to a 5. The phone is in perfect working order, no scratches, and has been in a case and screen protector since I purchased it.

What it comes with
  • Original Box
  • Original and unused accessories (charger, cable, headphones)
  • Anti-Glare Anti-Fingerprint screen protector
  • Mophie Juicepack Plus charging battery case (2000mAh)
  • Applecare Plus protection plan (covers warranty, physical, and water damage)

The applecare protection is good until 4/1/14. It extends the one year warranty to two years and will also cover any damage to the phone. As long as you have the phone, apple will replace it with a new one.

If you'd like, I can jailbreak and/or unlock this phone for you. The phone is currently on iOS 5 which means that it still has google maps and the youtube app. You will not be forced into using that ****** apple maps app. However, I can update it to iOS 6 if you'd like

This iPhone has never been raced or stunted. I will not part it out.

Price: $400 w/ APP+, $350 w/o

I also have insurance on the phone through AT&T which I may be able to transfer to you.

AFM #676
Supersports are for n00bs
Jiggles is offline   Reply With Quote