ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Ride Reports

Old December 7th, 2011, 04:51 PM   #1
MotoED
ninjette.org guru

Name: Edd

Motorcycle(s): 2011 SE Pearl/Ebony Ninja 250R

Thumbs up Charity event by bikers. Feeding kids, homeless and poor - Sunday(12/11), LA Area

Hey Ninjette peeps,

I've been invited to go to a charity event, where they will be feeding all the needy people. The event takes place this Sunday(12/11) @ 8am. This is hosted by HD Bikers!! So more likely than not, there will be a ton of HD bikes. I've been personally invited by the main guy who is organizing all of this, he does this event every year. I want to go and check it out, show support to his event and respect to him for inviting me personally (even though I ride a sport bike)

So, this event is in the LA vicinity, I'm inviting all who want to go with me and grub on some good (mexican) food (yes, there will be plenty of food for us all) I would really feel out of place being the only sport bike there.. so i'm turning to this site for some followers..
PM me if you need more details..
[#4]
MotoED is offline   Reply With Quote

Old December 13th, 2011, 07:23 AM   #2
KJohnson21
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Ken

Motorcycle(s): '08 Kawasaki EX250 "Yoshi", '99 Kawasaki Concours "Grace", '06 Concours "Belle", '06 Yamaha YZF600R "Slick"

Where was it? How did it go?

HEY!! Unregistered!! Does your bike have a name?
KJohnson21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old December 13th, 2011, 10:55 PM   #3
MotoED
ninjette.org guru

Name: Edd

Motorcycle(s): 2011 SE Pearl/Ebony Ninja 250R

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJohnson21 View Post
Where was it? How did it go?
It was in El Monte. It went ok.. Was the only sport bike there.. But had fun and met some new people
[#4]
MotoED is offline   Reply With Quote