Go Back   ninjette.org > Marketplace > Motorcycle-related

Old February 15th, 2012, 08:18 AM   #161
CThunder-blue
ModMy250.com

Name: Tri

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250R, 2005 R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makenza View Post
FYI. You can multi-quote, in one single post.
I know I can, but when I read the forums from my iPhone I tend to focus on each post individually.

Old February 15th, 2012, 05:24 PM   #162
CThunder-blue
ModMy250.com

Anyone who wants in on the gb should pm me their address. You have until Sunday night to do so. Come Monday at 1201AM, the sale is definitely over.

Thanks!
Tri

Old February 15th, 2012, 11:22 PM   #163
Squalo
ninjette.org member

Name: Canada

Motorcycle(s): 09 Ninja 250

I'll take an original...Like the flashing back to red!

Starting to get excited...Picked up a small momentary switch today which should be pretty slick for the programmer. BOOYA!!!

Squalo is offline   Reply With Quote

Old February 15th, 2012, 11:39 PM   #164
CThunder-blue
ModMy250.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squalo View Post
I'll take an original...Like the flashing back to red!
Sounds good. I got you marked down. Thanks!

Old February 18th, 2012, 11:02 AM   #165
jack_bm
Ex ninjette!

Name: Jack

Motorcycle(s): Suzuki GSXR 600 K4, Kawasaki ninja 250r 08

i would be happyer with the pi 1 or the original one sorry havnt been able to comment and look at thread cos im doing my basic trainin but will be back next week so will have a proper read then, thanks
Posted via Mobile Device
jack_bm is offline   Reply With Quote

Old February 18th, 2012, 07:15 PM   #166
Bo0stZomb13
ninjette.org member

Name: Andrew

Motorcycle(s): 09 ninja 250r

I would prefer the new tail light (p2).

Old February 18th, 2012, 09:39 PM   #167
Kstorm21
ninjette.org sage

Name: Katherine

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250R SE

I just went back to the original post and some of the names are in pink. What is that for? Sorry if you've already said why.
Kstorm21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old February 19th, 2012, 09:40 AM   #168
CThunder-blue
ModMy250.com

I was listing them in pink to remember who wanted the new version. That was before I decided to just send everyone a new version unless requested.

Old February 22nd, 2012, 07:59 AM   #169
CThunder-blue
ModMy250.com

The integrated lights have been shipped and should be here Tuesday!

Old February 22nd, 2012, 08:04 AM   #170
massacremasses
Avid Kitteh Poster

Name: Justin

Motorcycle(s): 2006 Yamaha TTR 50 SUCK IT

sweet FINALLY
massacremasses is offline   Reply With Quote

Old February 22nd, 2012, 09:45 AM   #171
oreX
ninjette.org member

Name: Zach

Motorcycle(s): 2013 636 - ABS

Awesome!
oreX is offline   Reply With Quote

Old February 24th, 2012, 11:19 PM   #172
massacremasses
Avid Kitteh Poster

shipped em out yet?

Old February 24th, 2012, 11:57 PM   #173
MikeBudd
ninjette.org guru

Name: Mike

Motorcycle(s): RED 2010 Ninja 250r

Man,

Missed out on another awesome group buy!

The rearset GB, the Hugger GB, AND this one! BLEHHHH

Seems like you did an awesome job Tri!
MikeBudd is offline   Reply With Quote

Old February 25th, 2012, 12:36 AM   #174
CThunder-blue
ModMy250.com

Thanks Mike. It just means you should be checking into the forums more often . If you really want in, I will have 1 extra PI1 version, but I can't include any freebees. LMK asap.

Old February 25th, 2012, 12:41 AM   #175
MikeBudd
ninjette.org guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by CThunder-blue View Post
Thanks Mike. It just means you should be checking into the forums more often . If you really want in, I will have 1 extra PI1 version. LMK asap though.
Hahahaha, no problem :P. Yea, I meant to be a regular member ever since I joined back in august but sadly lots of shiznat happened and I've seriously been missing out!

I'm actually super interested! You're using the PI1 version correct? I feel like that would be a better option tbh. Let me know, I will 99% chance buy it

Old February 25th, 2012, 12:47 AM   #176
CThunder-blue
ModMy250.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeBudd View Post
Hahahaha, no problem :P. Yea, I meant to be a regular member ever since I joined back in august but sadly lots of shiznat happened and I've seriously been missing out!

I'm actually super interested! You're using the PI1 version correct? I feel like that would be a better option tbh. Let me know, I will 99% chance buy it
Yeah, I'm installing the PI1 on my bike. I can't include any freebees for you since you missed the deadline, but I will still sell it to you for the GB price of $106. Shipping to Canada is an extra $10 or extra $20 if you want tracking. I will refund $5 when I ship the light. It's like a rebate. I'm forced to sell it for $106 due to my contractual obligations with CustomLED.

Old February 25th, 2012, 01:32 AM   #177
MikeBudd
ninjette.org guru

Quote:
Yeah, I'm installing the PI1 on my bike. I can't include any freebees for you since you missed the deadline, but I will still sell it to you for the GB price of $106. Shipping to Canada is an extra $10 or extra $20 if you want tracking. I will refund $5 when I ship the light. It's like a rebate. I'm forced to sell it for $106 due to my contractual obligations with CustomLED.
Awww! Hahaha, I guess that still makes up for it. What's the date I would be looking at (in terms of getting it that is). I don't care to much about tracking if I know the latest date that I will receive it.

PS: Just an FYI, tracking is much more useful and important to sellers than it is to buyers in terms of protection.

Old February 25th, 2012, 09:06 AM   #178
CThunder-blue
ModMy250.com

It may take up to 2 weeks to receive. You are right that tracking is more important to sellers, but it also makes thing a lot more expensive to the buyer. I make sure that people who buy from me, agree that I am not responsible for lost packages they don't purchase tracking. The only hiccup I've had is with Canada post. Although maybe I should just force the tracking surcharge?

Old February 25th, 2012, 11:58 AM   #179
MikeBudd
ninjette.org guru

Quote:
It may take up to 2 weeks to receive. You are right that tracking is more important to sellers, but it also makes thing a lot more expensive to the buyer. I make sure that people who buy from me, agree that I am not responsible for lost packages they don't purchase tracking. The only hiccup I've had is with Canada post. Although maybe I should just force the tracking surcharge?
2 weeks is ok. What are you shipping by? USPS?

RE Tracking: Domestic (in the US), the tracking should be minimal. Or if the tracking isn't, insurance for the package that you are shipping should be cheap. It should only get expensive when you start to ship overseas or international.

TBH if I were you, I would make it mandatory, but take a couple bucks off from the price (maybe even only 2-5 dollars) even if it eats out of your profit. Unless of course that IS your profit. If you take a couple bucks off (only the international one just because it costs way more), then people really feel like you have treated them VERY well, and it is easier to get through transactions

In reality, you should use tracking with anything over 20 dollars. You don't want to get screwed. Even if you make them "agree", you can still pretty much get sued, and they have a good chance of winning their money back and you losing credibility.

I will probably take tracked shipping just after saying all this.
Posted via Mobile Device

Old February 25th, 2012, 07:32 PM   #180
CThunder-blue
ModMy250.com

All domestic shipments are done by PayPal and USPS with delivery confirmation, which is their tracking service. International is only the type with optional tracking. I already treat my customers very well. I don't recall anyone having complaints about my customer service. I don't consider dropping prices to affect shipping cost to be a valid factor for customer service other than it making a sweeter deal for international customers. The argument is that if I'm dropping prices because the international shipments are more expensive, how is that fair to domestic buyers? I never overcharge on shipping. In fact, in most cases for international, I end up under charging and I make up the difference out of pocket.

Old February 25th, 2012, 09:52 PM   #181
MikeBudd
ninjette.org guru

Quote:
All domestic shipments are done by PayPal and USPS with delivery confirmation, which is their tracking service. International is only the type with optional tracking. I already treat my customers very well. I don't recall anyone having complaints about my customer service. I don't consider dropping prices to affect shipping cost to be a valid factor for customer service other than it making a sweeter deal for international customers. The argument is that if I'm dropping prices because the international shipments are more expensive, how is that fair to domestic buyers? I never overcharge on shipping. In fact, in most cases for international, I end up under charging and I make up the difference out of pocket.

Woah woah woah! Hold up a second! Tri my man, even though I may not have a huge post count, I have been lurking here a long time, and I KNOW that you have AWESOME customer service, and EVERYONE who buys your stuff is, as far as I know, ALWAYS happy. In no way was I attempting to get you to undercharge me or anything like that, that would be ridiculous and very rude and cheap of me. I only come to this forum because it has people like you on it! Awesome people!

I was entirely basing my argument on the the additional surcharge for everyone for the extra tracking. Domestic and International (extra 10 bucks each). If this was the case, and originally it was optional for tracking, then forcing the tracking in order to protect yourself (Definitely a good idea), would have forced an extra 10 bucks on everyone for something that is definitely more good to you than them. Therefore dropping the shipping charge by even such a minuscule amount as 1 or 2 dollars (even 9 instead of 10) and TELLING them that you are taking this out of your own pocket, would work wonders in making everyone SUPER comfortable with the charge, and love you even more than they already do

^THIS however, seems not to be the case, and therefore to decrease the shipping charge (which like you say most likely ends up costing you money) only for international just because you are forcing the tracking makes NO sense at all. It would be irrational, and make it a better deal for them than domestic customers. Again highly irrational. HOWEVER, definitely force the tracking from now on dude.

If you still have the light, pm me an invoice including the 20 dollar international tracking shipping charge. You should force everyone to do this. Again, no point in risking your own a$$. Just make it clear this is the reason. If 20 dollars for the shipping here is not enough, let me know. I don't want you to have to take money out of your own pocket. As far as I know you barely/don't make anything off of this, and I would not want you to lose money.

Cheers man. I hope that clears something up. Didn't mean to offend you if I have.

Old February 25th, 2012, 10:35 PM   #182
taz_250R
Tinkerer

Name: K

Motorcycle(s): 2011 Ninja 250R

I have bought a few things for my car from Europe and definately the price of shipping gets significant anytime an item crosses international borders especially with tracking (unless its cheap fleabay stuff coming from China or Hong Kong)...

These items ship much cheaper within a country due to domestic services similar to USPS Priority Mail which makes it very affordable for the locals and tracking comes pretty much standard with these services.

So it is unfortunate but true that for international buyers the shipping with tracking will be higher. Since shipping cost does not add to the value of the item it is always prudent for a seller to keep the shipping costs lean for the buyers but it would be unfair to the seller to expect them to subsidize it.
taz_250R is offline   Reply With Quote

Old February 26th, 2012, 02:27 AM   #183
Squalo
ninjette.org member

Name: Canada

Motorcycle(s): 09 Ninja 250

Not sure what is involved on your end as far as international shipping, as I have not done any myself. I do however know that sometimes when receiving items from the US, shippers will send me a customs declaration number. I've used it to get some information about the package status, but I don't remember if it went as far as delivery.

I could try tracking my package if you get that number when shipping.

Cheers.
Squalo is offline   Reply With Quote

Old February 28th, 2012, 09:33 PM   #184
taz_250R
Tinkerer

Quote:
The integrated lights have been shipped and should be here Tuesday!
Hey Tri, any estimate on ship date... The 250 awaits...
taz_250R is offline   Reply With Quote

Old February 29th, 2012, 12:29 PM   #185
CThunder-blue
ModMy250.com

Yep. I received the tail lights yesterday. Shipments will begin on Saturday. I will be shipping orders 1-7 on Saturday. Possibly more if I can get some time during this week to put together some more stuff. I'm going to aim for 1-10 shipped on Saturday! The rest will be shipped out no later than next saturday.

As for the gift I mentioned earlier, everyone who's listed on the GB (18 people) will also be receiving free silver ninjette.org decals

Old February 29th, 2012, 01:50 PM   #186
oreX
ninjette.org member

Name: Zach

Motorcycle(s): 2013 636 - ABS

Quote:
Yep. I received the tail lights yesterday. Shipments will begin on Saturday. I will be shipping orders 1-7 on Saturday. Possibly more if I can get some time during this week to put together some more stuff. I'm going to aim for 1-10 shipped on Saturday! The rest will be shipped out no later than next saturday.

As for the gift I mentioned earlier, everyone who's listed on the GB (18 people) will also be receiving free silver ninjette.org decals
You are awesome!
oreX is offline   Reply With Quote

Old February 29th, 2012, 01:55 PM   #187
Ninja250gurl
M@ry M@ry

Name: Mary

Motorcycle(s): 2012 ninja 250 Red/Black

Yeaaaaa!!! Integrated tail lights in da housssee!! Im excited!! Thank you so much!

Beside me or behind me... real woman dont ride b*t<h!
Ninja250gurl is offline   Reply With Quote

Old February 29th, 2012, 03:42 PM   #188
massacremasses
Avid Kitteh Poster

awwwww yes... but damn. I will be in SF the 10th and 11th so I wont be able to get it done that weekend ARGH!!

Old March 1st, 2012, 04:20 PM   #189
EthioKnight
Super Noob

Name: Alex

Motorcycle(s): '09 Kawasaki Ninja 250R, '84 Honda Spree 50cc

Hey Tri...thanks a bunch for being so awesome brother
I had a question for you - I have been thinking about getting your front LED strips, but for the life of me couldn't locate them on your website. Are you still selling them? Would they work on my setup? (I currently have flush mount front signals and your recommended flasher but I also have the diode kit and int. tail lights on the way) If so, can you bundle them with my int. tail light? How strong is the adhesive (I'm assuming their means of attachment is by adhesives) and how well do they hold up? If you have any in stock, PM me and I'll send you the cheddar. Thanks again bro, you're the freaking MAN!
EthioKnight is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 1st, 2012, 04:40 PM   #190
MikeBudd
ninjette.org guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by EthioKnight View Post
Hey Tri...thanks a bunch for being so awesome brother
I had a question for you - I have been thinking about getting your front LED strips, but for the life of me couldn't locate them on your website. Are you still selling them? Would they work on my setup? (I currently have flush mount front signals and your recommended flasher but I also have the diode kit and int. tail lights on the way) If so, can you bundle them with my int. tail light? How strong is the adhesive (I'm assuming their means of attachment is by adhesives) and how well do they hold up? If you have any in stock, PM me and I'll send you the cheddar. Thanks again bro, you're the freaking MAN!
See here: http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showt...light=modmy250

He's no longer making them as far as I know.

Old March 1st, 2012, 04:49 PM   #191
EthioKnight
Super Noob

Name: Alex

Motorcycle(s): '09 Kawasaki Ninja 250R, '84 Honda Spree 50cc

ahh shoot!..
EthioKnight is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 1st, 2012, 05:56 PM   #192
CThunder-blue
ModMy250.com

Yeah, I wasn't making any money on them. I couldn't justify sitting on them for months on end. I will be bringing back the Y adapter, but at a higher cost.

Old March 3rd, 2012, 01:19 AM   #193
lc86
ninjette.org guru

Name: Samual

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninja 250r (RIP)

Quote:
18. IC86- kit + diode + relay= $119 Invoice Sent!
Is there any reason mine doesn't also have a paid next to it. I mostly paid someone $119 dollars and I just want to make sure you got it on your end...plus I want to be one of the cool kids
lc86 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 3rd, 2012, 02:15 PM   #194
CThunder-blue
ModMy250.com

Yeah, I just forgot to mark it paid. Don't worry, everyone is paid up.

Old March 5th, 2012, 10:15 AM   #195
jack_bm
Ex ninjette!

hey tri did you manage to get 1-10 sent out on Saturday or did you not have time just wondering
Posted via Mobile Device
jack_bm is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 5th, 2012, 11:43 AM   #196
Kstorm21
ninjette.org sage

Name: Katherine

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250R SE

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack_bm View Post
hey tri did you manage to get 1-10 sent out on Saturday or did you not have time just wondering
Posted via Mobile Device
I got my shipping confirmation...thanks!!!
Kstorm21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 5th, 2012, 11:47 AM   #197
taz_250R
Tinkerer

Looks like the first batch of shipments is on the move...

Old March 5th, 2012, 11:51 AM   #198
CThunder-blue
ModMy250.com

Quote:
Posted via Mobile Device
Hi Jack,

When it comes to international shipments, I have to do some extra steps. I should have your package out on Tuesday. Sorry for the delay.

The first post has been updated with who is getting shipped. I'm bringing the packages out to the post office today during lunch. I went last night, but the drop box was full and I couldn't open the door for it.

Old March 5th, 2012, 12:52 PM   #199
jack_bm
Ex ninjette!

Quote:
Hi Jack,

When it comes to international shipments, I have to do some extra steps. I should have your package out on Tuesday. Sorry for the delay.

The first post has been updated with who is getting shipped. I'm bringing the packages out to the post office today during lunch. I went last night, but the drop box was full and I couldn't open the door for it.
No worry's about the delay was just curious to how you got on with it as well as wondering if mine had been done, just hopin i dont get taxed

Old March 5th, 2012, 12:59 PM   #200
MikeBudd
ninjette.org guru

Quote:
No worry's about the delay was just curious to how you got on with it as well as wondering if mine had been done, just hopin i dont get taxed
Yeah, I'm not to worried about when mine will get here. I know TRI is doing his best, and plus, I technically missed this GB.

But seriously, I have been getting taxed on most things recently. No matter who is shipping. TBH UPS is just killer though so I refuse to have things sent by them now. USPS has done a better job and I have only been taxed on 2/5 things they sent. Here's to hoping!