Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Motorcycling News

Old June 7th, 2011, 09:50 AM   #1
Ninjette Newsbot
All the news that's fit to excerpt

Name: newsie

Motorcycle(s): only digital replicas

[sportrider - latest stories] - Latus Motors Finishes Second at Road America

Latus Motors Finishes Second at Road America

Dominguez Podiums with Latus Motors Racing in AMA Pro SuperSport in his first race with the teamElkhart Lake, WI (June 5, 2011) – Dustin Dominguez debuted the new Latus Motors Racing Triumph Daytona 675R with a strong second place finish in Sunday’s AMA Pro Racing SuperSport round at Road America. This was the first weekend that Dustin threw a leg over the bike.

“The Latus Motors Racing Triumph Daytona 675R powered by RSRacecraft is the best handling bike I’ve ever ridden,” said Dominguez. “What’s even more amazing is that it’s a stock bike and I never even sat on the seat until that Friday. I can’t thank George, Ronnie and everyone at Latus Motors Racing and RSRacecraft for this opportunity.”

Dustin began the weekend by qualifying ninth for Saturday’s race en route to a sixth place finish. For Sunday’s race, Dustin started ninth and battled a number of competitors en route to his second place podium finish.

“I knew we had a great package with Dustin and the Daytona 675R, but a second place finish at Road America in both Dustin’s and the bike’s first event with the team is incredible,” said George Latus. “We’re really looking forward to the next SuperSport race at Barber Motorsports Park in June.”

Dominguez, of Muskogee, Oklahoma, is currently ranked third in the AMA Pro SuperSport East riding standings. The team plans to enter every remaining round of the season.

Photo Gallery: Latus Motors Finishes Second at Road America - Sport Rider Magazine

Latus Motors Finishes Second at Road America | Digg It | Add to del.icio.us

Click here for full story...