ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Off-Topic

Old April 27th, 2012, 05:26 PM   #1
AMMOCAN
SLIME-R

Name: AMMOCAN

Motorcycle(s): *SOLD* '10 Kawasaki 250R SE A.K.A. SLIME-R *SOLD*

Add an Apple Touch Icon to Your Website

Learn how to allow your users add your website specific icon to their Apple touch devices at 2 Drops.

Old April 27th, 2012, 06:02 PM   #2
CynicalC
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Colin

Motorcycle(s): '96 EX250

Wouldn't this advertisement be better suited for an apple forum or something?

Old April 27th, 2012, 10:54 PM   #3
AMMOCAN
SLIME-R

I don't see this thread being any less relevant than any of the other threads in this 'Off-Topic' forum.

Thank you,

Old April 27th, 2012, 11:23 PM   #4
CynicalC

The difference is this probably isn't relevant, useful or interesting to 99% of the users here and you're just trying to get hits on your blog in hopes of generating a few more pennies. Might as well be a bot.

Not only that, but it's not even original content. It's been covered on apple dev forums since IOS 1 and your way is needlessly complicated.

http://developer.apple.com/library/i...002051-CH3-SW4

Old April 27th, 2012, 11:40 PM   #5
Jono

Name: Jono

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Triumph Street Triple, 2009 KLX250SF, 2003 Suzuki SV650S (Sold), 2006 Ninja 250 (Sold)

I don't know what the hell all that meant. That post was wasted on me.
Jono is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 28th, 2012, 01:37 AM   #6
AMMOCAN
SLIME-R

@ CynicalC :

Now, your opinion about what is and what isn't relevant for an 'Off-Topic' thread isn't at all relevant to me. Matter of a fact, I find 99.9% of your posts to be irrelevant, but that is just my opinion.

I never claimed that this thread's content was something entirely new, but just because it isn't new doesn't mean that someone else won't find it useful. Also, I hate to disappoint you, but I don't receive any money for users visiting my site.

This isn't the first time that I have seen you post unappreciated and inflammatory remarks on another persons thread. I am sure everyone and myself included would appreciate it if you would keep your inflammatory opinions to yourself.

Thank you,

Old April 28th, 2012, 10:57 AM   #7
CynicalC

Fine you keep your site to yourself, and I'll keep my opinions about it to myself. Deal? Besides, your site is more offensive than I am.

Old April 28th, 2012, 05:55 PM   #8
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

Name: Sean

Motorcycle(s): 2009 K1300S, 2013 Ninja 300, 2011 Ninja 250R, Faster than Unregistered's ninjette

MOTM - Apr '13
I like colins posts
AFM #676
Supersports are for n00bs
Jiggles is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 28th, 2012, 11:55 PM   #9
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE

I also like Colin's posts. And am not a fan of shameless promotion. Unless it has kittens, preferably with snarky sayings. Then it's OK.

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 29th, 2012, 04:45 AM   #10
AMMOCAN
SLIME-R

Again, everyone has the right to their own opinion even Alex, the owner and administrator of this forum.

The great thing about threads is if you don't care for the subject matter of a particular thread, then you don't have to read it. Simply leaving inflammatory remarks because you don't care for the author or the content of the author's thread is nothing less than flaming and baiting, which is a violation of this forum's Terms of Service.

According to the forum's Terms of Service every member has the right to a positive and productive environment and should not receive any interaction that would create a disrespectful environment.

In the past I have found CynicalC to be in violation of the forum's Terms of Service with other members threads/posts, and now he has done it to my own.

By all means, if I have in any way violated Terms of Service 2.14, then I am sure Alex will let me know and delete my threads accordingly. However, at no time do I expect or will I tolerate any sort of harassment or disrespect.

Thank you,

Old April 29th, 2012, 10:18 AM   #11
Whiskey

Name: Morgan

Motorcycle(s): '08 Ninja 250, 2010 STR 675

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMMOCAN View Post
Again, everyone has the right to their own opinion even Alex, the owner and administrator of this forum.

The great thing about threads is if you don't care for the subject matter of a particular thread, then you don't have to read it. Simply leaving inflammatory remarks because you don't care for the author or the content of the author's thread is nothing less than flaming and baiting, which is a violation of this forum's Terms of Service.

According to the forum's Terms of Service every member has the right to a positive and productive environment and should not receive any interaction that would create a disrespectful environment.

In the past I have found CynicalC to be in violation of the forum's Terms of Service with other members threads/posts, and now he has done it to my own.

By all means, if I have in any way violated Terms of Service 2.14, then I am sure Alex will let me know and delete my threads accordingly. However, at no time do I expect or will I tolerate any sort of harassment or disrespect.

Thank you,
You are a waste of bandwidth.

let me guess I'll be getting cease & desist letters now

Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote