ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Marketplace > Motorcycle-related

Old June 2nd, 2012, 04:13 PM   #1
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Name: J.Emmett Turner

Motorcycle(s): '08 CP Blue EX250J, '97 unpainted EX250F, 2nd '97 unpainted EX250F (no engine), '07 black EX250F

Does Airtech not answer on weekends? Anyone ordered recently?

I'm debating between what I really want, an Airtech upper and lower, and an eBay street replica fairing with a used OEM lower. I want the Airtech one because it will be much easier to do what I want: Painting over the windscreen while reshaping the headlight, then streamlining the blinkers and mirrors with flush-mount blinkers and bar-end mirrors (no holes on the fairing). I'm not sure if that's worth the $80 price difference, so I called to ask about a group buy and to see if Airtech is willing to budge on the individual price now that they have competition in the aftermarket pregen fairing biz. It rings and rings until I get a message about my party not answering (no answering machine). There is no email address anywhere on the page. "Order Now!" just gives the phone number. It doesn't say "Order Later!" and there is no operating hours schedule that I can find. Maybe I should send my proposal as a fax.

Just curious: Has anyone ordered any time recently?

Last futzed with by CZroe; June 3rd, 2012 at 06:44 AM.
CZroe is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 2nd, 2012, 09:19 PM   #2
Jiggyfly
ninjette.org member

Name: Shon

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Kawasaki ninja 250

They're definitely closed on weekends......& I think I've seen somewhere that they don't do the pregen stuff anymore.....but I'm not 100% positive.
Jiggyfly is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 3rd, 2012, 06:42 AM   #3
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Name: J.Emmett Turner

Motorcycle(s): '08 CP Blue EX250J, '97 unpainted EX250F, 2nd '97 unpainted EX250F (no engine), '07 black EX250F

I hope they do. It's still on their website. That'd be a shame if they didn't because they are the only ones doing full aftermarket fairings. If they still have the mold, perhaps a group buy would convince them to break it out again.
CZroe is offline   Reply With Quote