ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Group Rides and Local Events

Notices

Old July 12th, 2017, 12:39 PM   #1
Demonik
V-Twin Addict

Name: Robert "Doc"

Motorcycle(s): '99 Buell X1, '09 Buell 1125CR,'10 Kaw EX250 (down to one), '13 MV Agusta F3

Seattle area rides

Guys, I'd like to set up some Seattle area rides. I've got Buells, MV Agusta F3 and the Baby Ninja. Whatever you ride, let's get the GoPros and do some riding!

PM me for contact info/email/whatever you need

"I wrecked a moped once trying to pick up bitches in front of a party doing a stoppie" 14/10 would do again.
Demonik is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 19th, 2017, 12:50 PM   #2
Riding_Disaster
I'm learning ... LOL

Name: Kristy

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250R

I got my rear tire replaced finally, I'm open to rides outside of the Seattle traffic.
Riding_Disaster is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 19th, 2017, 01:34 PM   #3
Yakaru
The Violet Vixen

Name: Yakaru

Motorcycle(s): Perigee (250), Hotaru (250), Saturn (300), Pearl (300), Zero (S1000RR), Chibi (Z125), Xellos ('18 HP4R)

MOTM - Jun '16
Vroom vroom here, though my main street ride is out of commission I could probably use the partner's bike (she hasn't ridden her Ninjette much, she's preferring the baby Z125)

Old July 19th, 2017, 01:38 PM   #4
Riding_Disaster
I'm learning ... LOL

Name: Kristy

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250R

Oh that's awful, sorry to hear your ride is down. I feel for you! I just got back on the road after a month. I feel for ya.
Riding_Disaster is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 19th, 2017, 01:51 PM   #5
Yakaru
The Violet Vixen

Name: Yakaru

Motorcycle(s): Perigee (250), Hotaru (250), Saturn (300), Pearl (300), Zero (S1000RR), Chibi (Z125), Xellos ('18 HP4R)

MOTM - Jun '16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riding_Disaster View Post
Oh that's awful, sorry to hear your ride is down. I feel for you! I just got back on the road after a month. I feel for ya.
Yeah, thread over in the crash forum -- Momaru was visiting for a week and we went to a track day on Saturday with him on my Ninjette "Saturn" and he had a rider break course control by passing close on the inside of a high speed turn... suffice it to say things went poorly.