Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Ninjettes At Speed

Old January 7th, 2014, 08:46 PM   #1
Super Dave
ninjette.org member

Name: David

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 300

AFM and WERA West with Feel Like A Pro

Hey folks,
We have all the dates loaded for both AFM and WERA West. We plan on doing the full schedule for both series (current schedules show no conflicts). We are fielding 8 bikes this season and have some big savings for those who sign up for a full season in advance. Check out the pricing at:

http://www.feellikeapro.com/pricing.html

Reserve your bike at:

http://www.feellikeapro.com/reservations.html

Come on out and race!

Dave

David A. Seyl, Owner
Feel Like A Pro, LLC
Super Dave is offline   Reply With Quote

Old January 10th, 2014, 12:17 PM   #2
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote

Old January 10th, 2014, 12:57 PM   #3
Knolly
ninjette.org member

Name: Alex

Motorcycle(s): Daytona 675

Awesome concept and REALLY awesome pricing.
Knolly is offline   Reply With Quote

Old February 25th, 2015, 04:53 PM   #4
patgsxr
ninjette.org newbie

Name: Pat

Motorcycle(s): Ducati 998

Want to get into racing

Are you tired of sitting in the stands watching the 300 Production guys and girls roll around the track having the time of their life? A bad race on a Ninja 300 is still the most fun you can ever have. You don’t have a Ninja 300? Not a problem, Feel Like A Pro will provide you with all the necessary equipment that you need to win a championship. We provide you with the all new Ninja 300, Pirelli tires, fuel, mechanics, pit setup, refreshments, and hospitality area for you, your friends, and your family. All you need to do is show up and ride!

We have 4 seats remaining for the 2015 AFM racing season. The cost for a full season is just $3600 dollars. It’s the best deal in racing! Just go to www.feellikeapro.com and sign up for the most fun you will ever have on 2 wheels. These machines are totally capable of winning races.

Feel Like A Pro is sponsoring the 350 Production Class and we will have a special championship prize (a BIG prize) for the top Feel Like A Pro rider!

Send any questions to Dave at: dseyl@feellikeapro.com , or call (707) 494-1571. Hurry up and register for the season. The first race weekend is March 21-22!

http://youtu.be/Alh2ZDSeb8g
patgsxr is offline   Reply With Quote

Old February 25th, 2015, 04:57 PM   #5
Sirref
Private Joker

Name: Ben

Motorcycle(s): '99/'01 Ninja 250 "sketchy", '13 Ninja 300 "yoshi", '03 GSXR 600 "merlin"

MOTM - Mar '14
damn, $3,600 is less than I'm looking at for my season and I own the bike I'm using

I'm sure you'll find a few interested folk

Old February 25th, 2015, 05:30 PM   #6
alex.s
wat

Name: wat

Motorcycle(s): wat

MOTM - Oct '12, Feb '14
i'm kinda confused... the $3600 gets me a bike every race, even if i totaled the last one last race?

Old February 25th, 2015, 06:52 PM   #7
cbinker
Track Clown

Name: Chris

Motorcycle(s): '08 250R, 21 MV F3 800, Kawasaki 400 build

MOTM - Sep '15
so 1 post and it is an add...

TEAM ALFALFA
www.apexassassins.com
cbinker is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old February 25th, 2015, 06:54 PM   #8
Sirref
Private Joker

Motorcycle(s): '99/'01 Ninja 250 "sketchy", '13 Ninja 300 "yoshi", '03 GSXR 600 "merlin"

MOTM - Mar '14
^ didn't notice that, thought it was the typical feellikeapro account

Old February 25th, 2015, 09:10 PM   #9
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE

/thread merged

@Super Dave already has an account here, and is welcome and encouraged to post up any information about Feel Like a Pro, so I have zero issue with his colleagues doing the same. Good luck getting some riders on each one of the ninjettes, and I hope the season goes well.

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote

Old February 26th, 2015, 03:05 PM   #10
kalleh
ninjette.org member

Name: Kalle

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 300, Duke 690

These guys are awesome - you literally just show up and jump on the bike - and they have a nice pit setup where you can relax between your sessions. Dave and Pat also possesses a wealth of information on how to go fast on these things - it might be worth $3600 just to be able to pick their brains throughout the season
kalleh is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 2nd, 2015, 05:15 PM   #11
Super Dave
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex.s View Post
i'm kinda confused... the $3600 gets me a bike every race, even if i totaled the last one last race?
Sorry I haven't been on here for a while to reply. So, let me answer this one, $3600 does get you a bike for every race. If you "totaled the last one last race" you are going to have to pay for damages. We will have you all set for the next race. But as the saying goes "DON'T CRASH" and then you have nothing to worry about.

David A. Seyl, Owner
Feel Like A Pro, LLC

Old March 2nd, 2015, 05:18 PM   #12
Super Dave
ninjette.org member

patgsxr is working with me this season. Sorry if we crossed some lines with his post, he is helping me to keep up on the posting so we can keep you all informed and get the answers to you quicker.

David A. Seyl, Owner
Feel Like A Pro, LLC

Old March 3rd, 2015, 07:05 AM   #13
Ducati999
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Ant

Motorcycle(s): Ducati 999 2012 Ninja 250r Ducati748 Yellow finally running 2003 SV650 S (SOLD)

Planning on expanding to the East coast in the future? I would totally give this a run if I did not hae to fly out for every race.
Ducati999 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 3rd, 2015, 09:53 AM   #14
Super Dave
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducati999 View Post
Planning on expanding to the East coast in the future? I would totally give this a run if I did not hae to fly out for every race.
Our long term goals are to expand east but it is going to be down the road a bit.

David A. Seyl, Owner
Feel Like A Pro, LLC

Old March 3rd, 2015, 11:51 AM   #15
Ducati999

Motorcycle(s): Ducati 999 2012 Ninja 250r Ducati748 Yellow finally running 2003 SV650 S (SOLD)

A couple of friends of mine and mself would love to participate in a race series like this if it were available. I did my first track day last year and loved it so much I did it again and bought a different bike to continue this year. I have always wanted to race and the opertunity to run without having to worry about a dedicated bike plus getting it to the tracks would make it even more attractive. The cost would be within reason including all you provide. Again just too bad its only on the left side for now.

Old March 3rd, 2015, 12:11 PM   #16
Sirref
Private Joker

MOTM - Mar '14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducati999 View Post
A couple of friends of mine and mself would love to participate in a race series like this if it were available. I did my first track day last year and loved it so much I did it again and bought a different bike to continue this year. I have always wanted to race and the opertunity to run without having to worry about a dedicated bike plus getting it to the tracks would make it even more attractive. The cost would be within reason including all you provide. Again just too bad its only on the left side for now.
look into ccs, you can get a newgen 250 dirt cheap these days and the actual cost for a race weekend with ccs isn't bad

$1,400 for the whole season for me including race license and all that

...then $8,600 for everything else

I think it'd be possible to get a full newgen race season in on one set of tires which would bring the cost down below $5,000 immediately and that's including the cost of the bike

Old March 3rd, 2015, 12:25 PM   #17
alex.s
wat

Name: wat

Motorcycle(s): wat

MOTM - Oct '12, Feb '14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirref View Post
I think it'd be possible to get a full newgen race season in on one set of tires which would bring the cost down below $5,000 immediately and that's including the cost of the bike
taking that route, you don't get a cool themed pit area to look phauxfessional in though. i always felt like a nobody pitting next to someone who has themed popup tents and trailers.

Old March 3rd, 2015, 12:29 PM   #18
Sirref
Private Joker

MOTM - Mar '14
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex.s View Post
taking that route, you don't get a cool themed pit area to look phauxfessional in though. i always felt like a nobody pitting next to someone who has themed popup tents and trailers.
I think I may have a themed popup canopy

My boss has one that he'll probably let me borrow for some extra exposure

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old March 3rd, 2015, 12:47 PM   #19
Ducati999

I already have the leathers, helmet, gloves, back protector, boots and even a 2012 ninja 250. I have a pop up tent and a cooler and paddoc stands plus tools and even money for parts. What appeals to me is not having to haul all that to every track since I do not have a truck/trailor and no place to keep said truck/trailor. I also travel for work so having the support of these guys prepping everything would help assure I could just show up and race. I would love to get the "total" experience of prepping the bike the night/week before and driving down, setting up and then reversing it at the end of the weekend but for now I would pay extra to be able to race and have lots of tis taken care of for me. Like they say "when you have time, you got no money--and when you have money you got no time! That is where I am right now!