Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Pictures

Old October 14th, 2009, 12:07 PM   #761
Nemesis
CVMA #74 WSMC #750

Name: Nemesis

Motorcycle(s): All of them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post
Family site here Nemesis; and she happens to be a friend. Sounds like it's time for you to post up in this thread and wait eagerly for comments.
Family site? LOL! That's all good and all but you build a pubic forum and expect everyone to behave/act/post according to your liking? Sounds like the Ninja250.org site.

I didn't post anything offensive. If anything complimentary, and if you're gonna say you've never looked at your "friend's"...um, I mean those ROCKS in the desert, you'd be a liar.

I didn't use any vulgar language but sorta of implied I guess but that's just us men (maybe not all, but most). I see a beautiful woman and I'm gonna call her out as tactfully (sp?) as possible. LOL!

As for posting a pic of myself...I'm one hideous monster...I'll tell you right now. Hence why I like to see beautiful people instead (not guys, but women!). LOL!

I have a knack for cursing but I've pretty much controlled myself on this site because I see it's a "FAMILY" site.

Also, if 'YOUR' friend finds it offensive then I'll apologize and edit my post. But I'm telling you right now she's one gorgeous girl with beautiful assets. Nothing wrong with that.
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 14th, 2009, 04:49 PM   #762
Majik
ninjette.org member

Name: Connie

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Ninja 250R RED!

As soon as I get pics of me on my bike, I'll post them up! I just got my bike 6 days ago, plus I'm a newbie here. LOVE this site! Tons of great people and info!!! Nice to meet everyone!

Old October 14th, 2009, 10:44 PM   #763
GreezMunky
ninjette.org guru

Name: Tor

Motorcycle(s): 09 250r (*sold*), 2010 Daytona 675

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
I didn't post anything offensive. If anything complimentary, and if you're gonna say you've never looked at your "friend's"...um, I mean those ROCKS in the desert, you'd be a liar.
Actually I found it pretty offensive as well. Don't like the rules, stay off the site.
GreezMunky is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 15th, 2009, 02:03 AM   #764
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Name: J.Emmett Turner

Motorcycle(s): '08 CP Blue EX250J, '97 unpainted EX250F, 2nd '97 unpainted EX250F (no engine), '07 black EX250F

Quote:
Family site? LOL! That's all good and all but you build a pubic forum and expect everyone to behave/act/post according to your liking? Sounds like the Ninja250.org site.
No, it sounds like a thread for the women by the women and for THEIR enjoyment. Our participation is voluntary, welcome, and accepted, but it isn't FOR us.

Quote:
Even so, do you go around town telling every well-endowed person that you'd like to suck their... whatever? No. How can you say that it isn't offensive?

Quote:
I didn't use any vulgar language but sorta of implied I guess but that's just us men (maybe not all, but most). I see a beautiful woman and I'm gonna call her out as tactfully (sp?) as possible. LOL!...

...if 'YOUR' friend finds it offensive then I'll apologize and edit my post. But I'm telling you right now she's one gorgeous girl with beautiful assets. Nothing wrong with that.
But why sexualize it regardless? That's pretty much the very definition vulgar. Vulgar encompasses "profane" along with that type of dialog, so leaving out the naughty words and using innuendo instead does not mean it isn't vulgar.

Sorry to be terse, but grow up and stop defending the indefensible. You are only discouraging more women from participating in this thread. Even if general complements are appreciated they aren't here for us to ogle and slobber over... though I suspect that it is one reason why this thread is so popular with us guys.

I might as well get it over with... "this, coming from the guy who's only self portrait on the 'net is him standing next to a well-endowed snowMAN?" Yes. And I did post that pic here. IT'S JUST SNOW!!! ...and a bent coat hanger inside a snow packed and covered sock deliberately wet with chiseled ice and a lot of effort.
CZroe is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 15th, 2009, 02:55 AM   #765
marsha
ninjette.org member

Name: Marsha

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majik View Post
As soon as I get pics of me on my bike, I'll post them up! I just got my bike 6 days ago, plus I'm a newbie here. LOVE this site! Tons of great people and info!!! Nice to meet everyone!
Congrats on the new bike and welcome to the forum!
marsha is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 15th, 2009, 04:33 AM   #766
Nemesis
CVMA #74 WSMC #750

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreezMunky View Post
Actually I found it pretty offensive as well. Don't like the rules, stay off the site.
I lub u, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CZroe View Post
No, it sounds like a thread for the women by the women and for THEIR enjoyment. Our participation is voluntary, welcome, and accepted, but it isn't FOR us.
Yet here you are posting. How is this thread specifically for women if it's on a public forum for all genders to participate in whether thread specific or not?

Quote:
Even so, do you go around town telling every well-endowed person that you'd like to suck their... whatever? No. How can you say that it isn't offensive?
Cuz it's the internet! They're merely words that you can't take seriously. Saying it to one's face in person is different. Though to be honest I do say it to the girls around me, jokingly. And they laugh and joke back.

People have the OPTION to place me on their "ignore list". Grow a thick skin and live a little with laughter. You can't be serious all the time. Life's too short. Sheesh!

Quote:
But why sexualize it regardless? That's pretty much the very definition vulgar. Vulgar encompasses "profane" along with that type of dialog, so leaving out the naughty words and using innuendo instead does not mean it isn't vulgar.

Sorry to be terse, but grow up and stop defending the indefensible. You are only discouraging more women from participating in this thread. Even if general complements are appreciated they aren't here for us to ogle and slobber over... though I suspect that it is one reason why this thread is so popular with us guys.
Grow up? LOL! Stop trying to sound so righteous Mr. Knight in shining armor.

Okay, all kidding aside...seriously people, let's enjoy life without being so serious all the time. Isn't that what work's for? Liven up. Don't turn this site into another Ninja250.org with a bunch of old hags. We all have different personalities which makes this world go around.

If you don't like what I have to say then place me on your ignore list but use the power wisely cuz some of my words may be very useful to the community unless I get banned. LOL!!! <--now that would be funny! And I wouldn't even take that to heart. Liven up!

Okay, I done with this topic. Carry on people.

Last futzed with by Nemesis; October 15th, 2009 at 08:17 AM.

Old October 15th, 2009, 08:50 AM   #767
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Motorcycle(s): '08 CP Blue EX250J, '97 unpainted EX250F, 2nd '97 unpainted EX250F (no engine), '07 black EX250F

Quote:
Why cuz I didn't pick you out of the crowd? *
Way to stroke your own ego there.

Quote:
Yet here you are posting. *How is it a thread for you women if it's on a public forum for all genders to participate in whether thread specific or not?
"...Our participation is voluntary, welcome, and accepted, but it isn't FOR us."

Quote:
Cuz it's the internet! *They merely words that you seriously can't take. *Saying it to your face in person is different. *You have the OPTION to place me on your "ignore list". *Grow a thick skin and live a little with laughter. *You can't be serious all the time. *Life's too short. *Sheesh!
Using the Internet as an excuse to be uncivilized is, well, no excuse. Just what are the people seeking civilized discussion with non-locals supposed to do? Make their own "Internet?" The Internet may not be ours but this forum is. It's yours too if you play by the rules.

Quote:
Grow up? *LOL! *Stop trying to sound so righteous Mr. Knight in shining armor.
Seriously. I'm not the only one who thinks it reflects on your maturity, kidding or not.

Quote:
Okay, all kidding aside...seriously people, let's enjoy life without being so serious all the time. *Isn't that what work's for?
I happen to be at work (a graveyard shift)... and that's partly why we should behave here and keep it SFW (Safe for Work).

Quote:
Liven up. *Don't turn this site into another Ninja250.org with a bunch of old hags. *We all have different personalities which makes this world go around.
Yup. This thread was mighty lively as it was and I appreciate every contribution... including yours. It certainly gave us something to talk about! Ninja250.org banned me for expessing disappointment in the current-gen's downplayed fuel economy reduction. I appreciate Ninjette.org's method of dealing with posts they disapprove of.

Quote:
If you don't like what I have to say then place me on your ignore list but use the power wisely cuz some of my words may be very useful to the community unless I get banned. *LOL!!! *<--now that would be funny! *And I wouldn't even take that to heart. *Liven up! *

Okay, I done with this topic. *Carry on people.
I'd say you're welcome to continue participating; just don't balk when the owner of the site tells you who it's intended for.
Posted via Mobile Device

Old October 15th, 2009, 09:10 AM   #768
Nemesis
CVMA #74 WSMC #750

You know, you're not helping this thread by continuing to bicker with me but if you want to play then let's play.

Quote:
Truth be told - it's quite simple: You're only offend when the attention isn't directed at you. It's called jealousy. Think about how many people get all butt hurt over silly things when it wasn't even directed at them, and had wished it was. It applies to everything in life. Don't believe me? Try looking in the workforce.

Quote:
"...Our participation is voluntary, welcome, and accepted, but it isn't FOR us."

Using the Internet as an excuse to be uncivilized is, well, no excuse. Just what are the people seeking civilized discussion with non-locals supposed to do? Make their own "Internet?" The Internet may not be ours but this forum is. It's yours too if you play by the rules.
Again, the forum is created on the WORLD WIDE WEB and you come up with this BS answer. Want it to be yours? Then charge members to join. Simple as that.

Quote:
Seriously. I'm not the only one who thinks it reflects on your maturity, kidding or not.

I happen to be at work (a graveyard shift)... and that's partly why we should behave here and keep it SFW (Safe for Work).
Safe for work? LOL! You're on the internet at your own risk. If I were your boss and found out you were surfing the web or participating in newsgroups on the job I'd fire you on the spot.

Quote:
Yup. This thread was mighty lively as it was and I appreciate every contribution... including yours. It certainly gave us something to talk about! Ninja250.org banned me for expessing disappointment in the current-gen's downplayed fuel economy reduction. I appreciate Ninjette.org's method of dealing with posts they disapprove of.
They should have kept you there.

Quote:
I'd say you're welcome to continue participating; just don't balk when the owner of the site tells you who it's intended for.
Posted via Mobile Device
Freedom of speech. Should seriously consider pleading for a return to the Ninja250.org site. You fit right on in.

If you want to discuss this further then PM me.

Old October 15th, 2009, 09:31 AM   #769
LazinCajun
ninjette.org guru

Name: Anon

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Ninja 250 (Blue!)

Freedom of speech is completely moot here. This isn't a public venue. Your comment was out of line, period, as several people have already posted.
LazinCajun is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 15th, 2009, 09:34 AM   #770
rockNroll

Name: rock

Motorcycle(s): black

Please stop cluttering up my favoritest thread.
rockNroll is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 15th, 2009, 09:35 AM   #771
Hedge36
SooperChikkin.

Name: Scott

Motorcycle(s): BMW R1200GS Adventure, '07 250 Ninja

Nemesis: when the owner of the site tells you you might be bordering on douchebag status... it's time to re-think your tactics.
Hedge36 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 15th, 2009, 09:39 AM   #772
Nemesis
CVMA #74 WSMC #750

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedge36 View Post
Nemesis: when the owner of the site tells you you might be bordering on douchebag status... it's time to re-think your tactics.
He's already contacted me and informed me my first post was borderline. That I agree.

Now, you guys are attacking me yet you don't think that's in violation or pass the borderline? Wow!

Hyprocrites!

Old October 15th, 2009, 09:41 AM   #773
Hedge36
SooperChikkin.

Quote:
He's already contacted me and informed me my first post was borderline. That I agree.
Quite right. In re-reading this, I can see how fervently you agree with the sentiments expressed thus far.

Quote:

I didn't use any vulgar language but sorta of implied I guess but that's just us men (maybe not all, but most). I see a beautiful woman and I'm gonna call her out as tactfully (sp?) as possible. LOL!

As for posting a pic of myself...I'm one hideous monster...I'll tell you right now. Hence why I like to see beautiful people instead (not guys, but women!). LOL!

I have a knack for cursing but I've pretty much controlled myself on this site because I see it's a "FAMILY" site.

Also, if 'YOUR' friend finds it offensive then I'll apologize and edit my post. But I'm telling you right now she's one gorgeous girl with beautiful assets. Nothing wrong with that.

Old October 15th, 2009, 09:41 AM   #774
Nemesis
CVMA #74 WSMC #750

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazinCajun View Post
Freedom of speech is completely moot here. This isn't a public venue. Your comment was out of line, period, as several people have already posted.
So, why are you here?

Old October 15th, 2009, 09:42 AM   #775
Nemesis
CVMA #74 WSMC #750

Quote:
Quite right. In re-reading this, I can see how fervently you agree with the sentiments expressed thus far.

Try thinking outside of the box: PM????

Old October 15th, 2009, 09:43 AM   #776
Talonne
ninjette.org guru

Name: Jessica

Motorcycle(s): '09 Metallic Diablo Black

Quote:
Seriously.

It was a perfectly good thread for 19 pages.
Talonne is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 15th, 2009, 09:44 AM   #777
Hedge36
SooperChikkin.

Quote:
Try thinking outside of the box: PM????
No need. If you want to hump legs, PM is a good way to go.

Old October 15th, 2009, 09:45 AM   #778
Nemesis
CVMA #74 WSMC #750

I agree. Delete every post after #760. LOL!

Old October 15th, 2009, 09:46 AM   #779
Nemesis
CVMA #74 WSMC #750

Quote:
No need. If you want to hump legs, PM is a good way to go.
And if you don't want to read my posts then "Ignore" is a good feature.

Old October 15th, 2009, 09:47 AM   #780
Hedge36
SooperChikkin.

Quote:
And if you don't want to read my posts then "Ignore" is a good feature.
Oh, no, my friend - I definitely want to read your posts.

Old October 15th, 2009, 09:50 AM   #781
Nemesis
CVMA #74 WSMC #750

Quote:
Oh, no, my friend - I definitely want to read your posts.
Stalker!

I'm reporting you to the local law enforcement.

Old October 15th, 2009, 10:25 AM   #782
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Quote:
You know, you're not helping this thread by continuing to bicker with me but if you want to play then let's play.

If that's your "play" you really suck at this game! Look at your VERY FIRST REPLY...

Quote:
Truth be told - it's quite simple: You're only offend when the attention isn't directed at you. It's called jealousy. Think about how many people get all butt hurt over silly things when it wasn't even directed at them, and had wished it was. It applies to everything in life. Don't believe me? Try looking in the workforce.
Complete FAIL. First of all, I'm a guy, but that's not your "FAIL." I said that you were stroking your ego by behaving as if *your* attention was what mattered to women... as if it were some sort of prize to get your prized attention. Then you turn right around and say that I'm JEALOUS?! I didn't realize it was possible to be more egotistical than the first assumption! You reveal your limited understanding of my reply by saying something that even further cements it as the truth.

Quote:
Again, the forum is created on the WORLD WIDE WEB and you come up with this BS answer. Want it to be yours? Then charge members to join. Simple as that.
By your logic, you could steal a reporter's microphone at the Olympics so you can tell the world what you think about the figure-skater's knockers just because it's world-wide news. Way to go, Kanye. It's privately owned and operated media. PERIOD. You are allowed to participate. It doesn't give you the right to ignore the rules imposed by the owner of said media outlet. In case your brain hurts when trying to see the connection, a privately-owned and operated publicly-accessible online discussion forum is a form of media just like comments on a news blog.

Quote:
Safe for work? LOL! You're on the internet at your own risk. If I were your boss and found out you were surfing the web or participating in newsgroups on the job I'd fire you on the spot.
Depends on what the job is, Mr. Know-it-all.

Quote:
They should have kept you there.
Zing?

Quote:
Freedom of speech. Should seriously consider pleading for a return to the Ninja250.org site. You fit right on in.
And you fit right in at Kawiforums, though I don't think they would have appreciated that comment either.

Oh... once again, GROW UP. Adults are supposed to know what Freedom of Speech means. A publicly-accessible privately owned, operated, and (most importantly) MODERATED discussion forum is not a venue for expressing your right to public discourse.

Quote:
If you want to discuss this further then PM me.
No, I'd rather shame you publicly until the thread gets cleaned up or we are told to stop. You're getting it by PM too in case it's gone before you return or you get banned (hopefully it will get emailed to you).

Old October 15th, 2009, 10:27 AM   #783
camaroz1985
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Ryan

Motorcycle(s): 2008 WR250R, 2006 Ural Raven (Sold), 2009 Versys Green (Sold), 2008 Ninja 250R Green (Sold)

Stop posting here!!! If you want to have this discussion make a new thread in off topic (or better yet use PM).

Alex should delete all the posts after 756.
camaroz1985 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 15th, 2009, 10:34 AM   #784
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Quote:

Now, you guys are attacking me yet you don't think that's in violation or pass the borderline? Wow!

Hyprocrites!
Alex wants this to continue being the most inviting 250 forum on the 'net so he rightly corrected you. That's not being hypocritical... it's living up to his promises. Since then you DEFENDED your actions here and have done nothing but argue. This is supposed to be the nicests 250 forum on the 'net and, while your offensive comment wasn't deliberately offensive, your attitude has been self-important, defensive, and beligerant. My original reply to you was friendly and you did not respond in kind because you had no intention of admitting that you were wrong (even when you were given every opportunity to).

Quote:
I agree. Delete every post after #760. LOL!
Don't forget # 757!

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaroz1985 View Post
Stop posting here!!! If you want to have this discussion make a new thread in off topic (or better yet use PM).

Alex should delete all the posts after 756.
He's welcome tobut there is something to be said for having this discussion publicly with reference first lest he continue acting this way. Unfortunately, ATM, this is the most relevant place to have that discussion. AFAIK, Nemesis has already blocked PMs or executed his "solves everything" ability to use the ignore feature anyway, so a multi-tiered approach to reach him seems best.

Old October 15th, 2009, 10:36 AM   #785
Nemesis
CVMA #74 WSMC #750

Quote:

Complete FAIL. First of all, I'm a guy, but that's not your "FAIL." I said that you were stroking your ego by behaving as if *your* attention was what mattered to women... as if it were some sort of prize to get your prized attention. Then you turn right around and say that I'm JEALOUS?! I didn't realize it was possible to be more egotistical than the first assumption! You reveal your limited understanding of my reply by saying something that even further cements it as the truth.
You're a genius! Don't quit your day job. My initial comment was to the poster above yours. Then you quoted my comment to which I explained why I said what I said not directing it to you genius.

Quote:
By your logic, you could steal a reporter's microphone at the Olympics so you can tell the world what you think about the figure-skater's knockers just because it's world-wide news.Way to go, Kanye. It's privately owned and operated media. PERIOD. You are allowed to participate. It doesn't give you the right to ignore the rules imposed by the owner of said media outlet. In case your brain hurts when trying to see the connection, a privately-owned and operated publicly-accessible online discussion forum is a form of media just like comments on a news blog.
Let me state this again in case the obvious escapes your brain cells, owner said it was borderline. Let me repeat that again in case you have ADD...OOOWWWNNNAAAA SSSSAAAIIIIDDDD BBBBOOOODDDDAAAALLLIIIINNNEEEE.

Quote:
:
Depends on what the job is, Mr. Know-it-all.
Glad you came to your sense.

Quote:
And you fit right in at Kawiforums, though I don't think they would have appreciated that comment either.

:Oh... once again, GROW UP. Adults are supposed to know what Freedom of Speech means. A publicly-accessible privately owned, operated, and (most importantly) MODERATED discussion forum is not a venue for expressing your right to public discourse.

No, I'd rather shame you publicly until the thread gets cleaned up or we are told to stop. You're getting it by PM too in case it's gone before you return or you get banned (hopefully it will get emailed to you).
Hahaha...I look forward to your PM. Publicly? So, you finally agree. D.A.!

Old October 15th, 2009, 10:44 AM   #786
Nemesis
CVMA #74 WSMC #750

Quote:
Alex wants this to continue being the most inviting 250 forum on the 'net so he rightly corrected you. That's not being hypocritical... it's living up to his promises. Since then you DEFENDED your actions here and have done nothing but argue. This is supposed to be the nicests 250 forum on the 'net and, while your offensive comment wasn't deliberately offensive, your attitude has been self-important, defensive, and beligerant. My original reply to you was friendly and you did not respond in kind because you had no intention of admitting that you were wrong (even when you were given every opportunity to).
Wrong? LOL! People will act and behave differently and you want them to apologize for being different? Grow up!

Quote:
Don't act like you don't like it. For all we know, you've probably already spanked your monkey to that pic @ WORK!!!

Old October 15th, 2009, 10:45 AM   #787
GreezMunky
ninjette.org guru

Name: Tor

Motorcycle(s): 09 250r (*sold*), 2010 Daytona 675

Quote:
My initial comment was to the poster above yours.

That was the best you could do to insult me? Really? Just because I found something you said offensive and then said something about it? So you attack me. Wow, you're special.
GreezMunky is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 15th, 2009, 10:48 AM   #788
Nemesis
CVMA #74 WSMC #750

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreezMunky View Post

That was the best you could do to insult me? Really? Just because I found something you said offensive and then said something about it? So you attack me. Wow, you're special.
Not really. I could do a lot better/worse but I'm a nice guy.

Old October 15th, 2009, 11:07 AM   #789
Snake

Name: Rick

Motorcycle(s): 05 Blue Ninja 250

MOTY - 2017, MOTM - Jan '19, Oct '16, May '14
Snake is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 15th, 2009, 11:17 AM   #790
cifex
ninjette.org guru

Name: Z

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250R (sold)

cifex is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 15th, 2009, 11:21 AM   #791
Nemesis
CVMA #74 WSMC #750

Quote:
Originally Posted by cifex View Post

Old October 15th, 2009, 12:19 PM   #792
Snake

Name: Rick

Motorcycle(s): 05 Blue Ninja 250

MOTY - 2017, MOTM - Jan '19, Oct '16, May '14
Can we please stop with the back and forth mocking and offensive comments so this thread can get back to what it was intended for: Respectful pics of girls(women) on bikes.
Snake is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 15th, 2009, 12:21 PM   #793
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Quote:
You're a genius! Don't quit your day job. My initial comment was to the poster above yours. Then you quoted my comment to which I explained why I said what I said not directing it to you genius.
Good job with your English there, bud. When you reply to someone and accidentally refer to them as "you" when you mean to refer to someone else, you FAIL even harder... especially when your reply only reinforces my point (that you weren't the center of the universe and being graced with your attention wasn't some Holy Grail to strive for). And don't say that it's OK because it was too much effort to remember or look up the other person's username (see what I did there? I said "OTHER PERSON." Not "you."). You could have referred to them or the general "you" in your reply to me any number of ways...

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Why cuz I didn't pick you out of the crowd? *
Truth be told - it's quite simple: You're PEOPLE ARE only offend[ED] when the attention isn't directed at you THEM [What? Because you say so? I, CZroe/JET, am offended and I am a guy with no reason to be "jealous"]. It's called jealousy. Think about how many people get all butt hurt over silly things when it wasn't even directed at them, and had wished it was. [This is where you say that I wished that it was directed at me. You sure are doing a great job of reinforcing MY, CZroe's, point!] It applies to everything in life. Don't believe me? Try looking in the workforce [Wow! Look at all that proof you gave right there. Send me off to do research to prove YOUR point! It's exactly the same as you saying "because I said so," like you implied earlier].
Complete FAIL. First of all, I'm a guy, but that's not your "FAIL." [This is where I say that the subject of your reply wasn't your fail but you follow this up by attempting to steer the conversation away from your true failure instead of addressing it] I said that you were stroking your ego by behaving as if *your* attention was what mattered to women... as if it were some sort of prize to get your prized attention. Then you turn right around and say that I [or others (the point is still to come) a]'m JEALOUS?! I didn't realize it was possible to be more egotistical than the first assumption! You reveal your limited understanding of my reply by saying something that even further cements it as the truth. [THERE. That's your "FAIL" right there].
You're a genius! Don't quit your day job. My initial comment was to the poster above yours. Then you quoted my comment to which I explained why I said what I said not directing it to you genius
Now do you get it, genius? The only with with any comprehension or vocabulary trouble so far is yourself.

Quote:
Let me state this again in case the obvious escapes your brain cells, owner said it was borderline. Let me repeat that again in case you have ADD...OOOWWWNNNAAAA SSSSAAAIIIIDDDD BBBBOOOODDDDAAAALLLIIIINNNEEEE.
Right. So then you go and defend it as if it were perfectly OK and NOT "borderline." Tell me something... did you think it was witty? Smart? Funny? Amusing? It wasn't. Perhaps you thought it was flattering (if so, there goes your ego AGAIN ).

Quote:
Glad you came to your sense.
What an insightful, intelligent, thought-provoking, and point-making reply! Do you say something sometimes just to say something?

Quote:
Hahaha...I look forward to your PM. Publicly? So, you finally agree. D.A.!
Once AGAIN, because you seem to be having *so* much trouble wrapping your head around it: "PUBLICLY ACCESSIBLE PRIVATELY-OWNED, OPERATED, AND (MOST IMPORTANTLY) MODERATED" discussion forum. Even if I had never said that, wasn't your whole point was that the Internet interactions should be treated differently than meeting people in public and behaving the same way? There you go contradicting yourself... and all based on a childish misinterpretation of your right to free speech, no less!

Quote:
Wrong? LOL! People will act and behave differently and you want them to apologize for being different? Grow up!
Look at that ego flare! You are just *SO* "different" and *SO* important. This is what society breeds with all this self-important "believe in yourself!" BS to boost self-confidence: A society of unapologetic jerks and A-holes who can do no wrong in their minds.

Quote:
Don't act like you don't like it. For all we know, you've probably already spanked your monkey to that pic @ WORK!!!
Another thought-provoking, point-making, and most of all intelligent reply.

Quote:
Not really. I could do a lot better/worse but I'm a nice guy.
Well, you seem to be failing pretty hard currently, considering that everything you've said has been picked apart and discredited as some sort of ego-trip or attempt to derail/dismiss the previous point. If, as you claim here, your excuse is that it wasn't your best effort then I'm sorry for not playing fair.

There. I've tied one hand behind my back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake View Post
Can we please stop with the back and forth mocking and offensive comments so this thread can get back to what it was intended for: Respectful pics of girls(women) on bikes.
I'd prefer it if we could deal with it, then clean it up so it doesn't rear it's ugly head again in the future.

Last futzed with by CZroe; October 15th, 2009 at 02:13 PM.

Old October 15th, 2009, 12:34 PM   #794
Nemesis
CVMA #74 WSMC #750

[QUOTE=CZroe;112804]Good job with your English there, bud. When you reply to someone and accidentally refer to them as "you" when you mean to refer to someone else, you FAIL even harder... especially when your reply only reinforces my point (that you weren't the center of the universe and being graced with your attention wasn't some Holy Grail to strive for). And don't say that it's OK because it was too much effort to remembr or look up the other person's username (see what I did there? I said "OTHER PERSON." Not "you."). You could have refered to them or the general "you" in your reply to me any number of ways...

Now do you get it, genius? The only with with any comprehension or vocabulary trouble so far is yourself.

Right. So then you go and defend it as if it were perfectly OK and NOT "borderline." Tell me something... did you think it was witty? Smart? Funny? Amusing? It wasn't. Perhaps you thought it was flattering (if so, there goes your ego AGAIN ).

What an insightful, intelligent, thought-provoking, and point-making reply! Do you say something sometimes just to say something?

Once AGAIN, because you seem to be having *so* much trouble wrapping your head around it: "PUBLICLY ACCESSIBLE PRIVATELY-OWNED, OPERATED, AND (MOST IMPORTANTLY) MODERATED" discussion forum. Even if I had never said that, I your whole point was that the Internet should be treated differently that meeting people in public and behaving the same way? There you go contradicting yourself... and all based on a misinterpretation of your right to free speech, no less!

Quote:
Look at that ego flare! You are just *SO* "different" and *SO* important. This is what society breeds with all this self-important "believe in yourself!" BS to boostself-confidence. A society of unapologetic jerks and A-holes who can do no wrong in their minds.

Another thought-provoking, point-making, and most of all intelligent reply.

Well, you seem to be failing pretty hard currently, considering that everything you've said has been picked apart and discredited as some sort of ego-trip or attempt to derail/dismiss the previous point. If, as you claim here, your excuse is that it wasn't your best effort then I'm sorry for not playing fair.

There. I've tied one hand behind my back.

I'd prefer it if we could deal with it, then clean it up so it doesn't rear it's ugly head again in the future.

Wow! Just wow! You take this internet thing to the next level, my friend. Absolutely WOW!

You know how I know you truly have no life?

Man, it truly doesn't get better than this.

Old October 15th, 2009, 12:42 PM   #795
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Quote:
Wow! Just wow! You take this internet thing to the next level, my friend. Absolutely WOW!

You know how I know you truly have no life?

Man, it truly doesn't get better than this.
You might wanna take out your huge mangled quote of me. You might also want to re-read it. It was being HEAVILY refined when you did that.

Old October 15th, 2009, 12:43 PM   #796
Nemesis
CVMA #74 WSMC #750

Quote:
You might wanna take out your huge mangled quote of me. You might also want to re-read it. It was being HEAVILY refined when you did that.
Again wow! Truly sad.

Hey, if you need a friend to hang out with on the weekends let me know. I'll free up some time for you. This is truly sad.

People shouldn't have to be alone.

Old October 15th, 2009, 01:23 PM   #797
M-Oorb
ninjette.org sage

Name: Matt

Motorcycle(s): 2008 250r (Fastest Color)

Well this whole thread is now a complete fail. Fighting and arguing online on a forum is a useless thing to do no matter how right you think you are cause its never going to end. That is unless ppl just stop posting this useless crap so the thread can get back to its point of women and they're ninjettes (or spyders or whatever else you may ride)
Posted via Mobile Device
M-Oorb is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 15th, 2009, 01:50 PM   #798
beowuff
ninjette.org member

Name: Yancy

Motorcycle(s): 2007 Ninja 250

This is all my wife is going to say about it:

beowuff is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 15th, 2009, 02:00 PM   #799
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE

Come on, I know we can do it....

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 15th, 2009, 02:03 PM   #800
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by beowuff View Post
This is all my wife is going to say about it:

Ba-dum *PSSSSH*

I love Penny Arcade. Yeah, I'm a member there too.