MLR is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 25th, 2017, 07:18 AM   #42
Ram Jet
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Bill

Motorcycle(s): 2007 Kawasaki 250 Ninja, 1982 Honda Ascot FT500

Quote:
Originally Posted by "A" View Post
I wonder how many gallons THAT tank holds? Boston to L.A. non stop? He must have a Bendix electric fuel pump. Does he go on reserve at the kneecaps?

Bill

Old September 25th, 2017, 07:31 AM   #43
"A"
vampire

Name: A

Motorcycle(s): 2 many 2 list

Cool

It has three separate tanks, three fuel valves..
one for fuel, one for tequila, one for vodka.
"A" is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 25th, 2017, 08:07 AM   #44
VaFish

Name: Tom

Motorcycle(s): 2001 Ninja 250, 2019 Harley Ultra Classic, 2001 Suzuki SV650

MOTM - Jan '16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finesse View Post
I only date men who own motorcycle shops
I might have to try that. Maybe for my 2nd wife.
VaFish is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 25th, 2017, 08:53 AM   #45
Yakaru
The Violet Vixen

Name: Yakaru

Motorcycle(s): Perigee (250), Hotaru (250), Saturn (300), Pearl (300), Zero (S1000RR), Chibi (Z125), Xellos ('18 HP4R)

MOTM - Jun '16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram Jet View Post
I prefer her legs around my waist.

Bill
https://imgur.com/gallery/U7Ghu2s

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old September 25th, 2017, 09:03 AM   #46
Ram Jet

Name: Bill

Motorcycle(s): 2007 Kawasaki 250 Ninja, 1982 Honda Ascot FT500

Quote:
Originally Posted by "A" View Post
It has three separate tanks, three fuel valves..
one for fuel, one for tequila, one for vodka.
Hmmmm. Limes and salt in his backpack no doubt. He may only get as far as Toledo.

Bill

Old September 25th, 2017, 10:41 AM   #47
Zaph42
ninjette.org sage

Name: John

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 300 (race), Ninja 1000 (road)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakaru View Post
Lesbian biker here with a smart ass comment. Ever heard the comparison of a bike and a woman's shape, especially a sports bike? Handlebars (shoulders) down into a wide tank (bust), narrow seat (waist), widening back out for the tail (hips)? While I'm sure plenty of straight/bi guys would love to wrap their legs around a girl's waist I'd say that it's pretty much canonical in lesbian circles. :P
Hahah stop putting awesome images into my mind.

I was on a ride years ago with a good size group. One guy invited a female friend who was riding a Ducati and kind of cute. At the first rest stop there's 8 male riders standing around her, each trying to get a word in over the others. I look at my buddy and go "Really?" "Haha yup."

It was basically like this:

This thread teases of the existence of straight, single motorcycle riding women. We all might have better luck finding a unicorn. But that chick who rides is going to have her choice of a huge group of dudes that ride.

Old September 25th, 2017, 11:09 AM   #48
Yakaru
The Violet Vixen

Motorcycle(s): Perigee (250), Hotaru (250), Saturn (300), Pearl (300), Zero (S1000RR), Chibi (Z125), Xellos ('18 HP4R)

MOTM - Jun '16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaph42 View Post
Hahah stop putting awesome images into my mind.

I was on a ride years ago with a good size group. One guy invited a female friend who was riding a Ducati and kind of cute. At the first rest stop there's 8 male riders standing around her, each trying to get a word in over the others. I look at my buddy and go "Really?" "Haha yup."

It was basically like this:

This thread teases of the existence of straight, single motorcycle riding women. We all might have better luck finding a unicorn. But that chick who rides is going to have her choice of a huge group of dudes that ride.
I know a number of straight and bisexual girls who ride. I won't out them, though.

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Old September 25th, 2017, 11:35 AM   #49
NevadaWolf
Certified looney toon

Name: Teri

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Ninja 250, 102k+ miles -- 2014 CB500X, 42k+ miles

MOTM Jul '13, Jul '14
Same. Think I've only (knowingly) met two or three lesbian riders. All the others were neutral (as in didn't tell me their preference) or straight.

Personally if I found myself in a group where 8 dudes were all hitting on me at the first stop, I wouldn't ride with said group again. How annoying.
Hold yourself to the same rules you expect others to follow.
NevadaWolf is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 25th, 2017, 11:59 AM   #50
Zaph42
ninjette.org sage

This Ducati riding woman was clearly enjoying the attention she gets.

I know the girls who ride are out there. Like Agent Mulder, I Want To Believe.

Well it's been 25+ years since I was on the market, so it's not like I'm looking. Happily married to a non rider. Still, I watch this thread with interest.

Old September 25th, 2017, 01:39 PM   #51
VaFish

Name: Tom

Motorcycle(s): 2001 Ninja 250, 2019 Harley Ultra Classic, 2001 Suzuki SV650

MOTM - Jan '16
My daughter is a straight female motorcycle rider. And her boyfriend doesn't ride, and he has no interest in doing so.

And yeah guys hit on her a lot when she rides.
VaFish is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 25th, 2017, 02:19 PM   #52
DannoXYZ

Name: AKA JacRyann

Motorcycle(s): CB125T CBR250R-MC19 CBR250RR-MC22 NSR350R-MC21 VF500F CBR600RR SFV650 VFR750F R1M ST1300PA Valkyrie-F6C

MOTY - 2018, MOTM - Nov '17
What ?@#*! You guys living in some post-apocalyptic world where all vomen have been killed off or something? Chics are like chips at party, there's an unlimited amount! Eat all you want, they'll be more!!! Hmmm, I assert that last encountre was actually due to Ducati!!!

1. When I was in S.B. I dated a chic who rides.

2. I lived with another one in Bay Area for a while. Still see her at track, quite fast racer!

3. Another at track painted her bike to match my doggie's outfit!!!

4. I actually married this one!

Riding lessons.

We go to track and do couples 2-up rides with our racer friends!

I guess it helps to be really, really good looking! Or it might be the little white fluffy dog!
DannoXYZ is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 25th, 2017, 02:54 PM   #53
Riding_Disaster
I'm learning ... LOL

Name: Kristy

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250R

I ride but my boyfriend doesn't. He knows how, he just doesn't like my bike (too small for him), but thats ok, because I don't like him on it. (He wants to ride all squid-like and try to do burnouts and he just rough-houses my stuff when he has no intention of paying for it, if he messed it up. I'd prefer him not have one because he doesn't ride responsibly and I would pretty much wake up to him being dead at some point in the near future. It gets lonely though because riding alone isn't always fun and I sometimes wish I had someone to share that with, but also would be nice to just sit on the back and take in the scenery once in a while too. Note I would NOT get on the back with him. I think the question could go either way based on the person we are talking about. I would have to consider their rider safety, attitude, responsibility, how much they wanted to stay gone on it and trust issues. Bike doesn't really matter, but I'm not particularly fond of Harley's or grandpa bikes. :-)
Riding_Disaster is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 25th, 2017, 03:19 PM   #54
Lazarus
ninjette.org member

Name: RJ

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Ninja 250

The Mrs and I love to ride all over. I actually started riding after we started dating and she doesn't have a problem with it. Sometimes (very rarely) I let my inner squid out when she isn't on the back, when she steps on the back it's a whole different ball game. Safety safety safety. I even bought her better gear because I don't want anything happening to her. I've crashed before and it changes you as a rider, I never want her to experience that and I couldn't live with myself knowing that my actions resulted in her injury or even death.

Stay safe everyone.
Lazarus is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 25th, 2017, 03:54 PM   #55
DannoXYZ

Motorcycle(s): CB125T CBR250R-MC19 CBR250RR-MC22 NSR350R-MC21 VF500F CBR600RR SFV650 VFR750F R1M ST1300PA Valkyrie-F6C

Yeah, in my younger years, I used to be more squid-like and careless. Got into wreck or two.

Now in my old geezer age, I keep all the hyper stuff on the track and ride on street like grandpa with grandma on back!

Old September 25th, 2017, 04:26 PM   #56
Yakaru
The Violet Vixen

MOTM - Jun '16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riding_Disaster View Post
I ride but my boyfriend doesn't. He knows how, he just doesn't like my bike (too small for him), but thats ok, because I don't like him on it. (He wants to ride all squid-like and try to do burnouts and he just rough-houses my stuff when he has no intention of paying for it, if he messed it up. I'd prefer him not have one because he doesn't ride responsibly and I would pretty much wake up to him being dead at some point in the near future. It gets lonely though because riding alone isn't always fun and I sometimes wish I had someone to share that with, but also would be nice to just sit on the back and take in the scenery once in a while too. Note I would NOT get on the back with him. I think the question could go either way based on the person we are talking about. I would have to consider their rider safety, attitude, responsibility, how much they wanted to stay gone on it and trust issues. Bike doesn't really matter, but I'm not particularly fond of Harley's or grandpa bikes. :-)
Tacoma isn't far from Issaquah, if you want to ride with me sometime I might even be able to drag my other half out with us if the weather is good and she can get her confidence back.

Old September 25th, 2017, 07:37 PM   #57
Riding_Disaster
I'm learning ... LOL

Name: Kristy

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250R

Sure, as long as it's a warmer day I'm down with that. I rode to OysterFest yesterday and left at 6am. Not only was it the coldest ride I have ever done, it was the first time I had been more than 20 minutes from home on it. Not sure that I ever want to go further than that again, hahaha, my rear was killing me, anyone got suggestions for making the seat on an 09 250R more tolerable for long hauls?
Riding_Disaster is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 25th, 2017, 10:13 PM   #58
CaliGrrl

Name: Kerry

Motorcycle(s): Ninja650

MOTM - Apr '18, Apr '17, Apr '16
Quote:
Sure, as long as it's a warmer day I'm down with that. I rode to OysterFest yesterday and left at 6am. Not only was it the coldest ride I have ever done, it was the first time I had been more than 20 minutes from home on it. Not sure that I ever want to go further than that again, hahaha, my rear was killing me, anyone got suggestions for making the seat on an 09 250R more tolerable for long hauls?
My friend put a bead seat on his bike and said it made it more comfy. "Bead Rider" is what it's called. I don't know where he got it.
CaliGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 25th, 2017, 11:33 PM   #59
DannoXYZ

My wife mentioned passenger seat on my CBR was kinda hard. I followed steps outline in this guide and replaced back-seat's foam with gel. Easily 1000x better!

Amanda's DIY gel seat

Last futzed with by DannoXYZ; September 26th, 2017 at 08:30 AM.

Old September 26th, 2017, 12:18 AM   #60
tfkrocks

Name: Rebecca

Motorcycle(s): 2013 Ninja 300 w/ ABS, 2014 NC700X, 2008 Ninja 250 (sold), 2002 Ninja 250 (sold)

MOTM - Jan '18, Sep '13
Quote:
Corbin or Sargent seat. People tend to love one and hate the other so you should probably try one/both out before buying if possible. I've only had a Corbin seat and I love it.

Old September 26th, 2017, 06:06 AM   #61
Yakaru
The Violet Vixen

MOTM - Jun '16
Quote:
Originally Posted by tfkrocks View Post
Corbin or Sargent seat. People tend to love one and hate the other so you should probably try one/both out before buying if possible. I've only had a Corbin seat and I love it.
Up in the PNW Rich's is also highly reputed. My 300 is Corbin, my S1000 is Rich's.

Old September 26th, 2017, 06:31 AM   #62
Zaph42
ninjette.org sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacRyann View Post
What ?@#*! You guys living in some post-apocalyptic world where all vomen have been killed off or something? Chics are like chips at party, there's an unlimited amount! Eat all you want, they'll be more!!! Hmmm, I assert that last encountre was actually due to Ducati!!!
Your new nickname on the forum is: Unicorn Hunter.

Old September 26th, 2017, 08:37 AM   #63
DannoXYZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaph42 View Post
Your new nickname on the forum is: Unicorn Hunter.
Hahahah!! An entire population of unicorns hiding in plain sight under our very noses!!!

5. Btw, our niece , who just started ASU, is lesbian and she wants to get bike and ride!

Old September 26th, 2017, 04:08 PM   #64
tfkrocks

Motorcycle(s): 2013 Ninja 300 w/ ABS, 2014 NC700X, 2008 Ninja 250 (sold), 2002 Ninja 250 (sold)

MOTM - Jan '18, Sep '13
Wtf, when I meet women who ride they're almost always straight

Old September 26th, 2017, 04:15 PM   #65
Yakaru
The Violet Vixen

MOTM - Jun '16
Quote:
Wtf, when I meet women who ride they're almost always straight
I'm not! I'm suuuuuuper gay.

https://imgur.com/LFyyowx

SUUUUUUPER gay. :3

Old September 26th, 2017, 10:30 PM   #66
tfkrocks

MOTM - Jan '18, Sep '13
Quote:

Lol but we haven't met in person yet

Old September 26th, 2017, 10:45 PM   #67
Yakaru
The Violet Vixen

MOTM - Jun '16
Quote:
Lol but we haven't met in person yet
I'll be at Sonoma at the end of October, if that's not terribly out of the way

Old September 27th, 2017, 03:14 PM   #68
tfkrocks

MOTM - Jan '18, Sep '13
Quote:
I'll be at Sonoma at the end of October, if that's not terribly out of the way
Damn that would be cool but I don't really see myself making it to the track again any time soon. Maybe I should do a road trip up the coast some time though...

Old September 27th, 2017, 03:23 PM   #69
CaliGrrl

You can go to watch, right? You don't have to race to be there.

Old September 27th, 2017, 03:48 PM   #70
DannoXYZ

yeah, anyone can just go to watch.....
Bring warm-clothes, food, BBQ, etc.

Old September 27th, 2017, 03:50 PM   #71
Yakaru
The Violet Vixen

MOTM - Jun '16
Yep, it'll be with Cali Superbike -- I think they had like 2 slots open on Friday.

Old September 27th, 2017, 04:10 PM   #72
MrAtom

Name: .

Motorcycle(s): .

MOTM - July '15
Quote:

PSA: You can still enjoy fluffy pink handcuffs while doing straight stuff. I'm not going to elaborate further, though
MrAtom is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 27th, 2017, 04:50 PM   #73
Yakaru
The Violet Vixen

MOTM - Jun '16
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAtom View Post
PSA: You can still enjoy fluffy pink handcuffs while doing straight stuff. I'm not going to elaborate further, though
Oh, okay. I'm pretty innocent about that kind of thing.

Why is everyone looking at me like that?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tease.jpg (29.8 KB, 15 views)

Old September 27th, 2017, 10:06 PM   #74
CaliGrrl

Hmmm. .. I was just discussing safewords with someone tonight.

Old September 28th, 2017, 07:24 AM   #75
DannoXYZ

copernicus

Old September 28th, 2017, 12:09 PM   #76
tfkrocks

MOTM - Jan '18, Sep '13
I mean yes I could just go hang out but I'm not a good spectator. I get bored lol.

This thread just took am interesting turn...

Old September 28th, 2017, 12:32 PM   #77
Yakaru
The Violet Vixen

MOTM - Jun '16
Quote:
I mean yes I could just go hang out but I'm not a good spectator. I get bored lol.

This thread just took am interesting turn...
Maybe we could meet for dinner then? Always fun to meet another Ninjetter. Misti might also be there coaching, but she doesn't hit every school

Old September 28th, 2017, 12:46 PM   #78
tfkrocks

MOTM - Jan '18, Sep '13
Quote:
Maybe we could meet for dinner then? Always fun to meet another Ninjetter. Misti might also be there coaching, but she doesn't hit every school
That's an idea! What are the dates? I'll see if I'm free

Old September 28th, 2017, 02:01 PM   #79
Yakaru
The Violet Vixen

MOTM - Jun '16
Quote:
That's an idea! What are the dates? I'll see if I'm free
Oct 30&31 Sonoma Raceway (Sears Point)
The 30th is probably best, so that my ride and I can get back to work ASAP after the 31st. The 29th might also be doable.

Old September 28th, 2017, 05:41 PM   #80
tfkrocks

MOTM - Jan '18, Sep '13
Quote:
Oct 30&31 Sonoma Raceway (Sears Point)
The 30th is probably best, so that my ride and I can get back to work ASAP after the 31st. The 29th might also be doable.
Let's do the 29th. The weekend is better for me.

We're making non-dating plans in a dating thread

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful.