Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Motorcycling News

Old February 28th, 2012, 06:00 PM   #1
Ninjette Newsbot
All the news that's fit to excerpt

Name: newsie

Motorcycle(s): only digital replicas

[motorcyclistonline] - Quail Motorcycle Tour & Gathering | Rolling Concours

Quail Motorcycle Tour & Gathering | Rolling Concours

A moveable feast of motorcycling delicacies.Talk about a wet dream: When I looked down at my Manx Norton after our 100-mile ride, it was so covered in castor oil that a nearby match would have set it ablaze. But that’s what you can expect from the only known motorcycle to include a valve-train sponge as factory equipment. And so my first try at the swanky Quail Motorcycle Tour & Gathering proved to be a fantasy experience all right—a really oily one!

Photo Gallery: Quail Motorcycle Tour & Gathering | Rolling Concours - Motorcyclist Magazine

Photo Gallery: Quail Motorcycle Tour & Gathering | Rolling Concours - Motorcyclist Magazine

Quail Motorcycle Tour & Gathering | Rolling Concours | Digg It | Add to del.icio.us

Click here for full story...