ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > 1986 - 2007 Ninja 250R > 1986 - 2007 Ninja 250R Farkles

Old October 1st, 2015, 10:40 AM   #1
Duckfiz
ninjette.org member

Name: Lee

Motorcycle(s): '07 Ninja EX250

BCB Big Boy Lift Links on my 2007

Very nice product, well made, easy to install. Lifts the bike at least an inch. Added some decals and a splash of paint on the rims. Just in time for winter.

Duckfiz is offline   Reply With Quote

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.

Old October 1st, 2015, 01:23 PM   #2
spooph
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Spooph

Motorcycle(s): '08 Ninja 250R

MOTM - Oct '15
that looks great!

My therapist has 2 wheels and a seat.
If you are ever in doubt to my tone, please refer to my avatar.
spooph is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 2nd, 2015, 08:24 AM   #3
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE

Nice work!

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 13th, 2015, 04:19 AM   #4
Ghostt
in your machine

Name: Scott

Motorcycle(s): 98 Ninja 250/F12 aka ZX-2R "SERENITY", 91 Ninja 500/A5 aka ZX-5R "Phoenix", 84 Honda GL1200A "SIREN"

MOTM - Jun '17, May '16, Mar '15
I've had my eye on those BCB bones, as not only does it look better, but they also help the handling of bike. Hopefully I'll get them for Christmas.

ZX-2R BLOG
Twitter and Instagram = Ghostt_Scott
I'm not here to change your mind, just to inform.
Ghostt is offline   Reply With Quote

Old November 30th, 2015, 06:34 AM   #5
Yamahawk
Chaplain

Name: Charlie

Motorcycle(s): 75 RD350 race bike, 82 XZ550RJ Vision, 81 XV920RH, 89 VTR250 Interceptor race bike, 06 Concours, 86 EX250E1

Just curious, where do you find those BCB links, and how much are they? I will need a lift after installing the '06 GSXR shock on the 86 EX250R-E1 for racing...
And, links seem like the best way, other than being creative and making a clevis extension for the bottom of the GSXR shock! Which, I have an idea as to how I can do that using the two top clevis(clevii plural??), off the GSXR shock that bolts to the upper mount, and welding two halves together to extend the shock about an inch or less... The fine thread stud that normally is on the clevis would be cut off, and the two welded together! I believe that they will slip right into the lower clevis on the shock, as I saw one GSXR shock for sale on eBay, and they had it bolted there, just because, I guess, as that isn't where it goes lol... When I receive my shock from eBay, I will see if it will work.

Charlie
the Chaplain
Yamahawk is offline   Reply With Quote

Old November 30th, 2015, 06:39 AM   #6
Duckfiz
ninjette.org member

Name: Lee

Motorcycle(s): '07 Ninja EX250

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamahawk View Post
Just curious, where do you find those BCB links, and how much are they? I will need a lift after installing the '06 GSXR shock on the 86 EX250R-E1 for racing...
And, links seem like the best way, other than being creative and making a clevis extension for the bottom of the GSXR shock! Which, I have an idea as to how I can do that using the two top clevis(clevii plural??), off the GSXR shock that bolts to the upper mount, and welding two halves together to extend the shock about an inch or less... The fine thread stud that normally is on the clevis would be cut off, and the two welded together! I believe that they will slip right into the lower clevis on the shock, as I saw one GSXR shock for sale on eBay, and they had it bolted there, just because, I guess, as that isn't where it goes lol... When I receive my shock from eBay, I will see if it will work.

Charlie
the Chaplain
Here ya go Charlie:

http://bluecollarbobbers.com/product...s#.VlxRWXarQgs
Duckfiz is offline   Reply With Quote

Old November 30th, 2015, 06:49 AM   #7
Yamahawk
Chaplain

Name: Charlie

Motorcycle(s): 75 RD350 race bike, 82 XZ550RJ Vision, 81 XV920RH, 89 VTR250 Interceptor race bike, 06 Concours, 86 EX250E1

Thanks, Lee!
The bike looks nice BTW!!