ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Marketplace > Motorcycle-related

Old August 31st, 2015, 08:48 AM   #1
reggae5
ninjette.org member

Name: Bob

Motorcycle(s): 2013 Ninja 300

Ninja 300 seat(s)

Still in search of that elusive all day in the saddle seat for my Ninja 300. Stock seat really sucked for me 40 minutes and I was in pain. I know others have ridden all day but I think the majority of us found the stock seat like a board. Went to Corbin but for me at least it wasn't much better. Then ordered a Terry Adcox custom seat and doubled my riding time.

But still on the look out for increasing my riding time/comfort I bought a AirHawk R.

Now I am up to about 4.5 hours riding time. But perfectionist that I am I want it even better so I am going to sell these 2 items.
I am going to sell the Adcox seat for $100.00 + shipping and the AirHawk R seat for $75.00 for plus shipping. I figure half price is more than fair. The Airhawk I have attached a sheepskin cover on. In the hot weather especially after the bike has sat out in the sun for a while it is great to sit on, no leather burns. Also in the colder months the sheepskin feels warmer. If you want the AirHawk but not the Cover I can take it off no difference in price though. Everything is in excellent shape. The AirHawk is a little tricky to set up seems everyone puts too much air in them. Check on line there are plenty of reviews on how to set it up etc. And it usually rates 4.5 stars out of 5. On the one side of the Adcox seat there is a scuff mark but if I didn't say anything you probably wouldn't ever notice it. You really have to look closely and have the bike in the right light to notice it. I took the picture close up to try to show it.

This should show more pictures
http://s157.photobucket.com/user/reggae5/library/temp
PM me if interested.

UPDATE------AirHawk has been sold.

Last futzed with by reggae5; August 31st, 2015 at 04:25 PM. Reason: Update
reggae5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 1st, 2015, 11:22 AM   #2
reggae5
ninjette.org member

Name: Bob

Motorcycle(s): 2013 Ninja 300

UPDATE Everything has been sold.