ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Ride Reports

Notices

Old July 17th, 2015, 11:03 AM   #1
subxero
dirty boy

Name: Joe

Motorcycle(s): I don't even know anymore??

MOTM - Apr '14
Everything just perfect, pure riding bliss

ninjette has been on stands for about the past 2 weeks now, put on a new rear tire, and got new rear pads and rotor. Finally finished with an oil change and cleaned & lubed the chain up.

The back way I normally take to work has been getting paved for the last few weeks so have been going an alternate route. The back road I normally take was pretty beat up but still fun. Today was the first day I was able to take the back way with brand new pavement to work while on the bike

Add that to the new rear tire, new oil and clean chain and it was just beautiful. So smooth, so quite, it was nice being able to hear the bike more clearly, just delicious. Looking forward to having that experience on the commute for the next several weeks It's good...

I don't think I'm a lot dumber than you thought that I think that I thought I was once.
subxero is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

Old August 27th, 2015, 12:31 PM   #2
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE, '15 CRF110F, '13 TT-R50E

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 28th, 2015, 09:32 AM   #3
spooph
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Spooph

Motorcycle(s): '08 Ninja 250R

MOTM - Oct '15
Indeed! that feeling is nearly indescribable... Nothing like taking a sick bike and making it healthy, then finding the perfect road and forgetting everything about the world. It's like a tunnel of zen.

My therapist has 2 wheels and a seat.
If you are ever in doubt to my tone, please refer to my avatar.
spooph is offline   Reply With Quote