ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Motorcycling News

Old July 4th, 2014, 08:57 AM   #1
Ninjette Newsbot
All the news that's fit to excerpt

Name: newsie

Motorcycle(s): only digital replicas

[motorcycle.com] - Energica Wheres My EGO Tour Hits San Francisco July 15-17

The Energica EGO, the Italian electric motorcycle which boasts technology borrowed from Formula 1, will be coming to the U.S. as part of the “Where’s My EGO” tour. The made in Modena EGO uses 3D printing techniques on various components, while its vehicle control unit and multi-map riding system keeps the power in check. The tour will hit three stops in this country, San Francisco is first on the list followed by Los Angeles and New York.

The San Francisco tour begins on July 15, and will be at the following locations:

July 15th, 10:00 am: Energica Ego preview at St. Francis Yacht Club, 99 Yacht Rd

July 16th, from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm: Energica Ego Press Test Ride at La Honda

July 16th, from 6:00 pm: Energica Ego Launch Event at Wingtip Club, 550 Montgomery St.

July 17th, from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm: Energica Ego Press Test Ride at La Honda

Afterwards, the tour moves to*Los Angeles beginning July 20th and Bear Mountain, NY July 30th.

To find out more and apply to try out the electric superbike made in Italy, check out the test ride web page: http://www.energicasuperbike.com/where-is-my-ego-tour/.

Energica Where’s My EGO Tour Hits San Francisco July 15-17 appeared first on Motorcycle.com News.

Click here for full story...