Old April 11th, 2018, 06:09 PM   #1
ally99
Ninja chick

Name: Allyson

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300

MOTM - Dec '13, Feb '15
Men's jackets, gloves, suit, pants, helmets for sale

Hey everyone,
Reggie Hester (aka: Stingray on Ninjette), my soulmate and husband of 17 years, died this past December. We'd been divorced for 5 years, but we never severed our close connection. It has been a really tough 4 months.

He was an avid biker, so I have a ton of gear available...most AlpineStar. He was about 180lbs and maybe 5'10 or so. The jackets I know are 42 or 44s. He owned a 1 piece leather suit in nearly perfect condition (needs new knee pucks). He never crashed his bike in all of his years of riding and tracking.

I've got a pair of large mesh pants and a pair of leather pants as well as the pictures you see below. (The pink and black rain suit is for a female, size small, Joe Rocket, never used.)

At this point, make me a fair offer and we'll talk. Reggie (aka: Stingray) was a beautiful soul who fell into the trap of alcohol, depression, and entrapment the last year. Really sucks. The world lost an amazing dude. Here's one of his posts on Ninjette from way back when we were still married high school sweethearts riding into sunsets together n' schit. https://www.ninjette.org/forums/show...9&postcount=15
https://www.ninjette.org/forums/showthread.php?t=11699
Sad looking back at all of his posts.

Anyway, hit me up if you're interested in any of the gear. Farewell Stingray...I hope you finally found that peace and happiness.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg helmets.jpg (77.6 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg Gloves.jpg (90.9 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg jacket.jpg (64.5 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg jacket2.jpg (66.8 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg suit.jpg (52.3 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg rainsuit.jpg (91.2 KB, 4 views)

Check out my Appalachian Trail journal, 2015!

Postwhores are COOL! ~Allyson
ally99 is offline   Reply With Quote